• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fantasy Tournament Round 3: Patry vs Bunnytoria

unknown.png

• Both are High 6-C
  • Post-Dark Elf Transformation Patry is used, Bunnytoria is in her Summer 4 key
  • For sake of balance (and since I decided to start this tourney too early), a letter will be given to Patry allowing him to challenge her and bypass her invulnerability in her pocket dimension, meaning an aspect of her Law Manipulation is restricted and thus this match cannot be added onto their profiles. This is for the fun of the tournament
  • Speeds are equalized, SBA otherwise
  • Battle takes place in a wide open grass field
Bun-bun:
Pa-tree:

Last edited:
I put her in and the brackets were set, but I'm also admittedly just having trouble finding someone

how about this

unknown.png

• Both are High 6-C
  • Post-Dark Elf Transformation Patry is used, Bunnytoria is in her Summer 4 key
  • For sake of balance (and since I decided to start this tourney too early), a letter will be given to Patry allowing him to challenge her in her pocket dimension, meaning Law Manipulation will be restricted, and thus this match cannot be added onto their profiles. This is for the fun of the tournament
  • Speeds are equalized, SBA otherwise
  • Battle takes place in a wide open grass field
Bun-bun:
Pa-tree:
Just one thing the battle letter allow just to bypass the invulnerability restrictions not the law manip (invulnerability being just one of his application)

Also I'll probably keep this as is, and run the other rounds first to see where this goes, if this doesn't get much traction, Bunnytoria gets changed

What do both of them lead with?

I'm currently leaning towards the bunny girl via magic resistance. This could be even more so if some of her not properly explained abilities, like the reality-warping she has listed twice, turn out to be useful.

What do both of them lead with?

I'm currently leaning towards the bunny girl via magic resistance. This could be even more so if some of her not properly explained abilities, like the reality-warping she has listed twice, turn out to be useful.
Artoria probably throwing cards using in the middle lions of light.

She have listed two times reality warping because the first come from the activation of Rhongo:
The activation of Rhongomniad tears off the textures of the world, releasing massive amounts of heat and light, causing gravitational collapses around the world
And the second come from her transforming a desert in Las Vegas sealing this way Tenma Musashi and ruling the inside of Las Vegas, which is why she have a invulnerability inside Las Vegas and can control it, though since Patry have a letter of challenge Artoria would face her directly without rely in this.

So it's more like powernull than magic resistance?
In short yes, their resistance to magic (it's actually supernatural in general but anyways) is high enough that they null the magic used against them unless it's of a rank/level above what their Rank of Magic Resistance can handle, at Rank B the potency is so high that the magic in the arounds is nulled, with Rank A one is practically immune to magic.

Well Patry has resistance to powernull, and Asta needed to weaken his attack just to deflect one of his demon light magic attacks. I think Patry should be fine in that aspect

Well Patry has resistance to powernull, and Asta needed to weaken his attack just to deflect one of his demon light magic attacks. I think Patry should be fine in that aspect
Pretty much All servant have resistance to power null, still doesn't change that MR can null their magic/magecraft etc.

And the power null is just a secondary effect, the main still being the resistance.

Does patri have resistance to the melting of soul?

Because otherwise the pressure from activation of rhongo will just melt his soul

I mean, Magic Resistance Rank A also have various layers, and magic in Fate is 4D so I honestly don't think it would resist.

About Rhongo I also think it's the best restrict it, forget the AP just hax wise is to stupid for the tournament, that said the main NP of Bunnytoria is Bright Ehangwen so it's more probably she use it and even if Rhongo is sealed she can still can use it.

so then is this not a stomp?
Maybe? I honestly don't know the fighting style of Patry but if he use something like enchantment or have more physical ways to fight, if that's the case then he could fight, if he fight purely based in hax or beams of energy then he is ******.

Maybe? I honestly don't know the fighting style of Patry but if he use something like enchantment or have more physical ways to fight, if that's the case then he could fight, if he fight purely based in hax or beams of energy then he is ******.
the second one

I think it may be safe to say Bunnytoria doesn't work for this tourney, so I'll switch her out then redo this part of the match or move Patry forward

Back