• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about 1 Tier and 1 Concept

Q1: About High 1-B and Low 1-A, both are dimensioned surr? Where would you be if you are inaccessible/qualitatively superior to an entire High 1-B structure, higher into High 1-B, Low 1-A, or 1-A?

Q2: Do Type 1 Concepts need to be unbound by the reality they govern completely, or do they only need to be unbound by whatever they govern. For example concept of a character who is not bound by/depended on the character they govern and unaffected if the character is destroyed, is this type 1 concept? If no, what is a type 1 concept in terms of concept of a being/character?

Q1: About High 1-B and Low 1-A, both are dimensioned surr?
Any tier can be bound by dimensions, as long as the dimensions are big enough.
Where would you be if you are inaccessible/qualitatively superior to an entire High 1-B structure, higher into High 1-B, Low 1-A, or 1-A?
Being inaccessible and being qualitatively superior are different things. One would land you in High 1-A and the other in Low 1-A.
Q2: Do Type 1 Concepts need to be unbound by the reality they govern completely, or do they only need to be unbound by whatever they govern.
They need to be unbound by whatever part of reality they govern, not reality entirely.

Any tier can be bound by dimensions, as long as the dimensions are big enough.

Being inaccessible and being qualitatively superior are different things. One would land you in High 1-A and the other in Low 1-A.

They need to be unbound by whatever part of reality they govern, not reality entirely.
Thanks for your reply.

I know that but the tiering system page says dimensions last time I read hence why I used that word as well

Can you elaborate this one? How qualitative superority over High 1-B gets to High 1-A?

So concept of a character that is unbound by the character themselves is type 1 concept?

Can you elaborate this one? How qualitative superority over High 1-B gets to High 1-A?
I said inaccessibility and qualitative superiority are different things. Inaccessibility would be High 1-A, and qualitative superiority would be Low 1-A.
So concept of a character that is unbound by the character themselves is type 1 concept?
If there is only 1 Character, it would be Type 3, as it only exists on a local/specific scale.

If there are multiple characters, then it would be Type 1, since it's a concept unaffected by the destruction of all characters.

I said inaccessibility and qualitative superiority are different things. Inaccessibility would be High 1-A, and qualitative superiority would be Low 1-A.

If there is only 1 Character, it would be Type 3, as it only exists on a local/specific scale.

If there are multiple characters, then it would be Type 1, since it's a concept unaffected by the destruction of all characters.
I saw what you said, I'm asking why inaccessibility over High 1-B gets you High 1-A

Thanks, so when one character can have type 1 concept? I saw some characters being/having type 1 concepts (cant example now) how does that work?

Last edited:
I know what you said, I'm asking why qualitative superiority over High 1-B gets you High 1-A
It doesn't.
Thanks, so when one character can have type 1 concept? I saw some characters being/having type 1 concepts (cant example now) how does that work?
If you are asking how can a character have Type 1 Concept Manipulation when their concept only affects one specific thing, they can't.

If you asking how one can have Concept Manipulation Type 1, then you just have to create, destroy, or change any concept that governs an aspect of reality, without being effected by that aspect not existing.

For example, the concept of fire, all fire in reality would fall under the jurisdiction of the concept of fire, however, if all fire disappears from reality, the concept of fire would be unaffected, making it Type 1.

It doesn't.

If you are asking how can a character have Type 1 Concept Manipulation when their concept only affects one specific thing, they can't.

If you asking how one can have Concept Manipulation Type 1, then you just have to create, destroy, or change any concept that governs an aspect of reality, without being effected by that aspect not existing.

For example, the concept of fire, all fire in reality would fall under the jurisdiction of the concept of fire, however, if all fire disappears from reality, the concept of fire would be unaffected, making it Type 1.
I reworded that to inaccesibility, basically whichever gets to High 1-A for superiority over High 1-B I'm asking why they do

I think I get it now, For example if the concept of entire humanity who is unbound/unaffected by destruction of all of humanity, which is type 1 concept of humanity? and then another character whose concept is equal in value to the entire concept of humanity, would that character have type 1 concept?

I reworded that to inaccesibility, basically whichever gets to High 1-A for superiority over High 1-B I'm asking why they do.
Whether it be High 1-B, Low 1-A, or 1-A, all of them are not unreachable from one another. High 1-B^High 1-B is enough to reach Low 1-A, but if something is truly inaccessible to High 1-B, then that means it must be beyond Low 1-A, 1-A, and all of its extensions.
I think I get it now, For example if the concept of entire humanity who is unbound/unaffected by destruction of all of humanity, which is type 1 concept of humanity?
Yup.
and then another character whose concept is equal in value to the entire concept of humanity, would that character have type 1 concept?
Idk what you mean by value. If you mean similar to your example, then yes.

Whether it be High 1-B, Low 1-A, or 1-A, all of them are not unreachable from one another. High 1-B^High 1-B is enough to reach Low 1-A, but if something is truly inaccessible to High 1-B, then that means it must be beyond Low 1-A, 1-A, and all of its extensions.

Yup.

Idk what you mean by value. If you mean similar to your example, then yes.
Thanks for your answers. So

Qualitative superiority to High 1-B gets Low 1-A, Inaccesibility gets High 1-A

A character having a concept comparable/similar to a type 1 concept is also a type 1 concept

Back