• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Bleach Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is in particularly regarding Yhwach, Ichibei, Ichigo, Yamamoto and Aizen.

High 6-A is scaling from Kenpachi's Feat. The Reasonings are:

• Yhwach: "Far Superior to Shikai Kenpachi"
  • Ichibei: "Could Fight Yhwach and Destroy his Blut Vene Barrier"
  • Yamamoto: "Only Yhwach could contain his Bankai's power"
  • Ichigo: "Was able to hold Yhwach Back"
  • Aizen: "Should be stronger than Kenpachi"
Now, this is fine and all, but....I have 2 Questions.

1.)Where is the proof that Yhwach is Far Superior to Shikai Kenpachi a d why isn't it linked to his profile?

2.)Why is Aizen scaling above Kenpachi?

NOTE: My second question stems from This Thread.

1.)Where is the proof that Yhwach is Far Superior to Shikai Kenpachi a d why isn't it linked to his profile?

Yhwach is above Gremmy who Shikai Kenpachi gets his rating from.

2.)Why is Aizen scaling above Kenpachi?

Hogyoku Aizen gets his rating from True Shikai Ichigo scaling because of Yhwach's statement that "True Shikai is at least equal to Dangai Ichigo" and Hogyoku Aizen scales to Dangai Ichigo per their fight.

Now Chrysalis Aizen. He has a High 6-A rating and I kinda agree that he shouldn't have it. Every Aizen after makes sense, but not Chrysalis Aizen. Chrysalis Aizen was hurt by Isshin and Kisuke and we don't have them at High 6-A. Chrysalis Aizen actually needs a calc for his rating through Kisuke's Hado 91 which was stated in CFYOW to be much more powerful than Gran Rey Cero. Gran Rey Cero being able to destroy Las Noches per the databook and statements in the manga.

We already had this discussion as well, you made the last thread about this.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Aizen wasn't actually hurt by anyone, he going through metamorphosis.
F039cdfe4326324dd3d2533f6b68b88c
Huh, I thought that was blood to show he was hurt, guess he wasn't injured at all then.

@Ant Sure, the two questions have answers to them and this already had a thread in the past for it.

@IMade; then shouldn't Yhwach's profile say 'superior to Gremmy' instead of superior to Kenpachi?

Okay. I can close this after you have updated the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back