• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hex (Ben 10) vs Rumplestiltskin [ONE MORE VOTE]

No, I have to go with Hex more. Although you haven't really stated which version of Hex this is. But let's get one thing for certain. Hex is far stronger in terms of physical strength. He once sent Cannonbolt, an Arburian Pelarota, flying with a swing of his cane. And no, that was not magic, but pure physical strength.

Now let's set another matter straight. Hex is not an inexperienced magic wielder. He has a great knowledge in the matter of how magic works, coming from a dimension where it is believed that Magic originates.

But! It is the Charms of Bezel that gives him the real advantage.

Charm of Luck and Probability
Grants the wielder supernaturally good luck, literally causing anything and everything to go their way, but only if there was a possibility of it going their way in the first place. It makes all of the possessor's endeavors succeed in a good way. Any opponents that may happen to be nearby suffer from misfortune, however.

Charm of Resurrection
Allows the wielder to return to life or recover from physical wounds and injuries and regain consciousness if the user is unconscious (after a short amount of time).

Charm of Pyrokinesis
Grants the wielder powerful pyrokinetic abilities, enabling them to manipulate and generate fire.

Charm of Telekinesis
Allows the wielder to fly through the air at incredible speeds and also have great telekinetic control and manipulation over multiple objects or people all at once.

Charm of Electrokinesis
Allows the wielder to create, generate, control, and manipulate all forms of electricity at will.

The Keystone of Bezel
Increases all of the natural powers, abilities, and skills of the possessor, and increases the power of the charms tenfold.

You kinda should. Hex can't even scratch Rumple's Base, let alone his planetary shields, while everything Rumple does will mess the crappy uncle up.

I could put both at 5-A, so that Hex could have a greater chance and this match could turn out to be... fightable.

I don't see any actual change in the result, though.

Did you not read what one of the Bezel stone does?

Charm of Luck and Probability
Grants the wielder supernaturally good luck, literally causing anything and everything to go their way, but only if there was a possibility of it going their way in the first place. It makes all of the possessor's endeavors succeed in a good way. Any opponents that may happen to be nearby suffer from misfortune, however.

He only has the stones in his first key which is unable to do anything to Rumple. His physicals are irrelevant when he has no way to bypass Island+ durability. This match up is a stomp if regardless of what keys are used, Rumple's first key stomps any of Hex's keys from sheer AP aside from the last one which gets stomped by Rumple's Law Manip in his last key.

I'd honestly go with Rumple. Hex knows a lot of magic but Rumple knows as much or more, makes a bunch of his own in addition to that, tricks pretty much everyone in his series, is a brilliant lawyer and detective, sees through lies and deception with ease etc. Compare this to Hex who is arrogant and is shown to not really be that intelligent in or out of battle and only throws his magical might around which doesn't help him in this case since it gets shrugged off even if the other guy gave free shots. The only time it would work, he is still too arrogant to go for the one shot immediately, which will get timestopped and then law manip'd anyway. If he had shown more abilities this would be more fair but all he ever did was shows of power.

I do not see Hex dealing with Rumple's immortality or time-stop. Sounds like stomp, but I'm going with Rumple for now.

Back