• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna redo this before the massive Ben 10 revisions to tier 6

MoS Akame vs Alien Force Be

Speed is equal

Ben has access to his Low 7-B forms only

Ben starts off as Chromastone and has access to MC

Who wins?

Akame Render(normal)
Ben-10-aliens-ben-10-alien-force

This Ben doesn't have a lot of options but has more chance that he'll transform into Swampfire who he "figured out" so sleep manipulation might work if it isn't resisted by her.

What is her lifting strenght exactly?

Brainstorm and outsmarting her is also an option.

And don't worry about tier 6 for now, probably won't make that revision till February.

A question about these two I've never had an answer to is... would Murasame's toxin still be active even if Ben switched to another form?

Chromastone will be immune to her poison by virtue of his biology.

@Schnee One. What's this? I've been very inactive recently.

@VersusJunkie if he switches to an alien that is resistant then I guess not but on the other hand Swampfire had a broken arm without actually having bones sooooo.

This is really late, but I'll give my thoughts on this anyways.

Since this is Alien Force Ben with the MC, this means he has access to all of his aliens pre-recalibration that would be Low 7-B.

For starters, I'm going to talk about Murasame and the Omnitrix. Needless to say, aliens who wouldn't be affected by virtue of their biology are safe from Murasame. Ditto for beings who don't have a heart. So off the top of my head, Heatblast, Echo Echo, Chromastone, Wildvine, Upgrade, etc, etc will be completely unaffected by Murasame's curse.

Akame will be in a constant state of confusion as Ben switches from alien to alien. With the MC, he has effectively limitless stamina, and can fight as liberally as he likes thanks to having no time limit.

Even if Akame was to nick one of Ben's more humanlike forms with Murasame, two things can happen.

A: He can transform into another alien, and possibly feel no ill effects.

B: The Omnitrix can resurrect him into another alien much like it did with Chromastone after being pulped by Vilgax. We've also seen that Ben's forms can "die" and be removed from the Omnitrix. Later on in the series, Both Swampfire and Way Big are destroyed via being aged to death, but Ben himself is still alive. I'm pretty confident that Ben can walk away from Murasame's curse if he can survive being aged to death.

To be perfectly honest, there's little that Akame could do to Ben with the MC. He's lightyears ahead of her when it comes to versatility. The Omnitrix's own abilities + Ben transforming is what you'd call an Outside Context Problem for Akame. The moment she witnesses the Omnitrix resurrecting Ben, she'll likely be completely stumped on what to even do. Ben is literally one of the worst opponents Akame could have, and I cannot debate otherwise to save my life.

Ben can freeze her, restrain her, knock her out via sound,etc etc...

The only way I can realistically see Akame winning this fight is if she manages to take Ben's head off while he's in his Human form. And even that's not terribly likely.

Ben takes this 9/10 times. Very low diff. I'd say this is borderline stompy to be honest.

Take away MC, and things would be much more interesting.

Back