• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero of Lore revision

@ProfessorLord

but the armor doesn't fight, the shadow clone armor could might as well be an attachment made of plastic. Matter of factly, all armors in AQW aren't even "armors" they're just decorative modifiers to the default class armor.

The armor not fighting is because of gameplay mechanics. It's not meant to fight.

Furthermore, there is a pet in adventure quest named Clone . It literally has your exact equipment.

@Phoenix821

I don't think having "early-mid-late game" stuff is a good idea since the player could get virtually any class at any time.

and also, you can start at virtually any point of the storyline at any level.

Yes I agree, I feel that needs to be done with entirely.

What is the alternative, then? There is a clear power crawl, so how do we seperate the feats?

Yeah there's also the fact that AQW has a 4-A feat. There's also other games besides AQ, AQW, DF, and MQ, like Oversoul, Warpforce and Epic duel.

I fail to see how AQW Hero of Lore and Dragon Fable Hero of Lore are going to be any different. This is why I wanted to just make composite Hero of Lore.

ProfessorLord said:
I fail to see how AQW Hero of Lore and Dragon Fable Hero of Lore are going to be any different. This is why I wanted to just make composite Hero of Lore.
then fine

Yes.

How about instead of Early-Game we refer to it based on the chapters? Maybe just:

Beginning / Medium / End

or something like that?

ProfessorLord said:
Yes.

How about instead of Early-Game we refer to it based on the chapters? Maybe just:

Beginning / Medium / End

or something like that?
Well sure... except that there isn't an end yet...

I also think it's fine to scale the feats, attack potency and fights we see from that order, but to note that the special classes which grant various manipulations can be accessed at any time throughout said story.

Basically, we leave the abilities as open to all parts since they can be accessed in all parts.

also.. is there going to be a separate page for the Eternal Dragon of Time or should I include that too

As for seperating feats by story progression while having a composite character...

I say just group all the early game stories together. AQW and Dragon Fable all seem to have linear story progression, so they have quantifiable moments in the story in which you can call something "Early-Game" or "Late-Game".

For Adventure Quest, you litterally cannot access some of the story until you are a certain level. I suggest we decide on which levels are considered beginning, middle and late game. Then we proceed to scale feats accordingly.

Any other suggestions tough?

Logically, since there are 150 levels in Adventure Quest, this would mean:

Levels 1-49 are considered "early game"

Levels 50-99 are considered "mid game"

Levels 100-150 are considered "late game"

Hmm...

I would say add another key including various armors and other equipment, then perhaps list them all off in the equipment section.

That we we can have another key unrelated to the story progression involving any potential equipment.

IIRC many special classes or super OP classes have been confirmed to be non canon by the devs on battleon forums.

ProfessorLord said:
Hmm...
I would say add another key including various armors and other equipment, then perhaps list them all off in the equipment section.

That we we can have another key unrelated to the story progression involving any potential equipment.
well, I guess sure... there isn't really any equipment that actually does anything special though

Kowt said:
IIRC many special classes or super OP classes have been confirmed to be non canon by the devs on battleon forums.
there really isn't anything in AQW that is "non-canon"

So here is what I believe:

If the item descriptions truly are non-canon (which they seem to be, since they are not destroying the planet with their star-level punches) then we ignore all descriptions and only truly add what we can observe from ther equipment.

This would allow us to leave all the tabs as is as well as keep the powers and manipulation associated with the abilities, but ignore the fallacious ap and durability associated.

No, but it removes credibility from the description. How can you have the energy of a star compressed into a point... but still do the same amount of damage to a Frogzard, regardless of whether or not you had it?

I don't think that argument works in this case. Game mechanics would imply they are one-hit kill attacks, not that they do equal damage to normal punches.

Yes, it wouldn't make sense to include them since they are based on item descriptions and not what we have seen.

It does make sense to keep the various manipulations because we have literally seen the item function in that regard.

Back