• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Helltaker Revision: Lucifer and Azazel should be 8C

Helltaker Lucifer is literally the Queen of Hell, so shouldn't she be above the average cannon fodder like the other regular demons in Helltaker's harem

as for Azazel, Examtaker flat out bodies Lucifer and Justice, to the point that they are both basically her slaves, meaning she directly upscales from Justice who's 8C

Unless being thr queen is related to strength and not just command and security, i don't see why, plus i don't remember anyone in the series even taking her serious, at least oftenly, which wouldn't make sense if so above the fodder

Azazel makes sense yeah, if she scales to justice, she scales to her

Unless being thr queen is related to strength and not just command and security, i don't see why, plus i don't remember anyone in the series even taking her serious, at least oftenly, which wouldn't make sense if so above the fodder

Azazel makes sense yeah, if she scales to justice, she scales to her
A large majority of the demons in Hell aren't particularly fond of Lucifer's rule over hell, as shown in the Judgement fight, where no one gives her the time of day and don't show her any respect

If Lucifer wasn't superior o the random fodder demons, what's stopping the residents of hell from kicking her out

I mean it's hell. I'm pretty sure a small riot should be perfectly in character considering how much other crazy shit happens there

Not to mention that just like Judgement and Examtaker, she's also a fallen angel, which ik it doesn't sound like much but since every other fallen angel in this series has been massively OP she could scale relative to an extent

she has a lot of bodyguards there though, plus is easier said than done, they could maybe be able to do so but risking a war in hell sounds unnecessary

she has a lot of bodyguards there though, plus is easier said than done, they could maybe be able to do so but risking a war in hell sounds unnecessary
you can't exactly

die

in hell

plus it's hell so everyone is basically psychotic, as seen with most of the girls from the game are mentally unstable in some way or another

ok so think discuss again
I do think Loremaster is 8-C but IDK if it's b/c her mech or b/c she physically is strong enough to beat Justice (I think the later since she doesn't even try to fight Loremaster physically when she has no mech)...

Also Loremaster should have Lasers and the Mech as equipment imo (maybe needing Prep)

Lucifer is hard since she seem's to not be taken remotely seriously by any of the demons but she has solid control of hell despite being weaker than Judgement and Justice ...

if Loremaster and Judgement who are fallen angels are 8-C ... the only demons up there are Justice and Beelzebub but they were the strongest demons ... Loremaster used to be Azazel ... who is literally Just a normal angel ... so it logically makes sense for Lucifer to be 8-C ...

the issue is the lack of a feat ... well maybe there are in the comics ... idk if they are able to be used though

Last edited:
Back