• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heavy fights an oni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
9-B versions used
I don't think it's a good idea to equalize speed on a character who's only limitation is speed
Fight takes place in either Sanctum of Wrath or Suijin and they are 10 meters apart.

Oni has Scalped Topknot and Akito's crutch while using Enduring and Sloppy Butcher for perks. He starts with blood fury already filled
Heavy has Eviction Notice, Buffalo Steak Sandwich, and either has Huo Long Heater or is restricted to melee
Fight ends with death or incap

Heavy : 0
Oni : 0
Incon : 0

Oni looks to be 250 or so Kilojoules. Putting that into tons doesn't give me anywhere 0.001 tons.

Heavy one-shots, Huo Long Heater or no Huo Long Heater. Unfortunately type 8 immortality says no if the Entity revives Oni in any decent amount of time. And it's gonna be pretty hard to hold back enough to incap someone who merely upscales from 6.1663e-5 tons of TNT whe you are 0.001 Tons of TNT

Eviction Notice reduces damage by 60%, does that technically make him scale to 0.0004 tons in striking strength?

I mean Oni is literally 6.1663e-5 Tons. He ain't exactly 5x or so away from being 9-B+
Thought Oni would be haxed enough to cause Heavy SOME trouble now like the guy can cause passive fear, berserkers/empowerment, blessing as stated, status defects...

And immortality is indeed a bitch and the Entity will favor Oni in some way probably. However the only way I see Heavy truly killing or at least fully incapping is probably via Spell inventory (I have yet to see used in a battle scenario here).

Thought Oni would be haxed enough to cause Heavy SOME trouble now like the guy can cause passive fear, berserkers/empowerment, blessing as stated, status defects...

And immortality is indeed a bitch and the Entity will favor Oni in some way probably. However the only way I see Heavy truly killing or at least fully incapping is probably via Spell inventory (I have yet to see used in a battle scenario here).
None are crossing as big of an AP gap as there is here. Heavy is scared. Okay, and? He has better stamina due to Oni's lack of a justification and the simple fact Oni can't harm Heavy.

This is a necro on a stomp. I will now ask this be closed.

I was asked to close this thread, due to that it is a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back