• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heaven's Door vs Made in Heaven

Let's see if all Jotaro needed to defeat Pucci was to ask help from one of his Morioh Friends

Speed Equalized, but made in heaven can get faster

Rohan Kishibe: 7 (TacticalNuke002, ThePixelKirby, Lapitus, Standuser, Crimson, Xtasyamphetamine, Hl3 )

Enrico Pucci: 1 (Chartate)

Inconclusive: 0

JoJo - I refuse HD-0
Pucci dab

Could go either way. I would say Pucci via "lol surprise attack" but I could be wrong.

Rohan was keeping pace with Made in Heaven in canon, so I wouldn't be surprised if he can tag Pucci.

Or, as Pucci builds up a little speed before going for the attack, Rohan can use the time to write "Will point in the right direction when Pucci comes." on himself.

Voting Rohan, but could go either way tbh. Pucci's caution of waiting until reaching blitz speed is his undoing here.

Rohan keeping up with MiH was clearly PIS for a gag

Not gonna vote rn, as I'm still on the fence, but leaning toward Pucci

Or you know, he had the manga done before the time acceleration happened.

In any case he keep up with the time acceleration itself, not MiH.

It was a joke, sheesh.

Pucci accelerates by running around for a while, so Rohan can get some time to write relevant commands on himself. If Pucci rushes him immediately, Rohan can point.

Pucci would destroy if he could tag Rohan before he writes stuff like "will point at the exact moment when Pucci comes". Except Pucci, to have a clear speed advantage, takes a while to run around to gather speed. Jolyne and gang were able to do quite a few things before Pucci got around to speedblitzing them, so Rohan should at least get the proper command written before Pucci comes around.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Pucci would destroy if he could tag Rohan before he writes stuff like "will point at the exact moment when Pucci comes". Except Pucci, to have a clear speed advantage, takes a while to run around to gather speed. Jolyne and gang were able to do quite a few things before Pucci got around to speedblitzing them, so Rohan should at least get the proper command written before Pucci comes around.
No.

Rohan has seconds before Pucci becomes too fast for him to directly confront. And Rohan needs to write something directly on pucci to actually win.

Unless Pucci goes straight to attack him instead of abusing time accel, Rohan loses.

TacticalNuke002 said:
But why can't Rohan write on an incapped Pucci?
How is Pucci getting incapped when Heaven's door cant follow his movements seconds after the battle starts.

PaChi2 said:
No.

Rohan has seconds before Pucci becomes too fast for him to directly confront. And Rohan needs to write something directly on pucci to actually win.
Doesn't Thus Spoke Rohan not need to physically write something on the target ?

Rohan takes this FRA. Pucci likely won't expect a one-shot with only a motion, so while he speeds up, Rohan flicks, reads up on him, and incaps in 101 different ways.

Doesn't Thus Spoke Rohan not need to physically write something on the target ?

Rohan still needs to write something. Its just that Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan Rohan can now write stuff on himself, something he was unable to do in DiU. He also got a range and versatility upgrade with HD being able to affect inanimate objects as well.

I never official voted, but I'm gonna go Pucci. In character, Rohan wouldn't kill Pucci right off the bat, and time would continue to accelerate as Rohan is reading

Rohan would incap Pucci off the bat, which would prevent him from using his Stand.

Given that you can summon your stand instantly, I'm sure MiH could start the acceleration before Pucci gets incapted

Pucci is less likely to start with it than Rohan, but let's say they have an equal chance of shooting first.

If Rohan shoots first, he wins because he incaps and reads up on him. If Pucci shoots first, Rohan incaps. Two things can happen from here.

Now, if Rohan figures out Pucci's ability fast enough, he writes down "Will stop using Made in Heaven and will not use it again."

If Rohan doesn't figure out Pucci's ability fast enough, he loses.

With that in mind, Rohan wins more often.

Back