• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Eyes of Heaven | Ultimate Ninja Sasuke vs Heaven Ascension DIO | 2-3-0

have you heard of nicholas chickolas or quesselo medellow
Adult Sasuke in his Storm Connection key is used and starts in Base
Post-Absorption Dio is used and is 4-A
Speed is equalized
Fight happens at the end of time
Profiles

Last edited:
bro is going band for band with Robo when it comes with shitty matches
20240325_170341.jpg

Does Illusion creation fall under that? Also there were Genjutsu layers, but idk if they were accepted
Also also Dio's dura doesnt scale to his ap so he would get one shot
Good question. It's both illusion creation and mind manipulation so idk if resisting one really negates the other.
The Genjutsu layers are accepted, i not sure If It applies to the games trought.
Doesn't apply to games. The layer blog uses a lot of stuff that doesn't happen in the games and stuff from novels/databooks which aren't canon to the games at all.

Genjutsu in games definitely has layers but that would need to be proposed and approved individually

Okay...So if Dio doesn't pull a...Dio, he just EE (or TS) with a thought...The real problem would be saucegay immortality type 8, and fate manipulation

Okay...So if Dio doesn't pull a...Dio, he just EE (or TS) with a thought...The real problem would be saucegay immortality type 8, and fate manipulation
Hagoromo has never been shown to heal Sasuke any significant damage so if Dio decapitates him or just outright EEs him out of existence fate manip shouldn't be a problem

He wouldnt be able to TS while in a Illusion
Why wouldn't he?
Also bonus question, couldn't he just see through The World? Iirc stands have their own senses so whatever Dio would see wouldn't change that TW would know what's really going on.
With any attack, cause 4-A ap vs High 8-C Dura
But how would he pull off any attacks? TW is physically 4-A and would automatically defend Dio. Plus there's time stop that let's him get out of any close situations. Sasuke just can't really land a hit here.

Why wouldn't he?
Cause he wouldnt know he is in a illusion
Also bonus question, couldn't he just see through The World? Iirc stands have their own senses so whatever Dio would see wouldn't change that TW would know what's really going on.
For seeing he cant see via the world, as in one of the polnareff fights, he couldnt see through his stand, for the senses part idk
But how would he pull off any attacks? TW is physically 4-A and would automatically defend Dio. Plus there's time stop that let's him get out of any close situations. Sasuke just can't really land a hit here.
Not on the page, he's only 4-A via Reality overwrite
if dio stomps i can change this to pre absorption lel

Cause he wouldnt know he is in a illusion
Well first of all, Stand would still know what's really going on on and defend DIO. Second of all, How does that stop him from using time stop? I'm not saying he purposely uses it to counter, he uses it as an opening move to attack and confuse his opponents.
For seeing he cant see via the world, as in one of the polnareff fights, he couldnt see through his stand, for the senses part idk
I'm not sure if he can use TW for vision but even if not TW has it's own sight and passively defends DIO from anything so it doesn't matter anyway.
Not on the page, he's only 4-A via Reality overwrite
That's weird ngl but idk. Either way reality overwrite is done via TW so genjutsu illusions wouldn't actually do anything.
if dio stomps i can change this to pre absorption lel
Idk if that changes anything. The main issue is time stop which DIO has in every key with a stand.

Well first of all, Stand would still know what's really going on on and defend DIO. Second of all, How does that stop him from using time stop? I'm not saying he purposely uses it to counter, he uses it as an opening move to attack and confuse his opponents.
Could i have a scan of TW acting on it's own and using it's abilities? and would stop him by putting him under a illusion
I'm not sure if he can use TW for vision but even if not TW has it's own sight and passively defends DIO from anything so it doesn't matter anyway.
Is it only defensive?

Idk if that changes anything. The main issue is time stop which DIO has in every key with a stand.
if all else fails, maybe i could try put some layers Mind Manip Layers for this Sasuke

It looks like Sasuke can't be killed. Type 8 Immortality, Ressurection w/ Stat Amps, and Fate Manip deserves a mention— though it looks like they both have Fate manip.

There’s also lot of Soul manip shenanigans at play here— especially with Susano’o being an actual projection of one’s soul in this key.

Funnily enough, it also looks like both have means of incap’ing or outright killing each other with a touch. Human Path incap is also another wincon option for Sasuke via Soul Separation, although how Soul Manip stuff interacts with The World is going to need to be elaborated on before I get ahead of myself here.

Also, why does DIO only have large building dura?

Don’t think I don’t see that TS Resistance in the immediate next key, you goobers

Last edited:
Back