• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heaven Ascension DIO takes on a triangle

Hard to say. He hasn't really fought someone on this level before. He toys around with human beings and one shots a being whom he knows is powerful.

Bill's downgrade makes me think that he went back to the always "toys around" status, which makes me less interested on his matchups. I have no idea what is PIS and what isn't for him.

Can't Heaven DIO do the exact same thing to Bill.

Bill could do it faster. DIO would probably go for time stop first only to see that it's useless on an immeasurable 2-A.

If DIO's bloodlusted, he probably won't even bother timestopping first when he can just Overwrite and call it a day.

Sound of Infinity said:
Both are bloodlusted so DIO would probably know that his Time Stop doesn't work.
Bloodlusted means that characters will start off with their best abilities. It doesn't give them knowledge about the opponent.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Time Stop
>Full power bill is beyond time

>Bill has his own time manipulation

Also, yay, a tier 2 match in which bill actually outhaxes.
I'm gonna go with Bill for this reason above if this isn't a stomp.

Bloodlusted means that characters will start off with their best abilities. It doesn't give them knowledge about the opponent.

No it doesn't. It just means they want to kill the target, it won't make them switch to abilities they almost never use even if those abilities are their best (not saying Dio won't, just correcting the bold)

It takes away PIS, doesn't take away what they do in character. Not everyone refuses to use their hax out of stupidity, it's just how they fight.

From the Bloodlust page.

"A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character Induced Stupidity, and will be much more likely to speed blitz opponents (if doing so is within their powerset)."

It doesn't necessarily mean they start with their best powers. It just means they won't not use their best abilities.

Not sure why it even matters, since even non-bloodlusted HA DIO abuses Reality Overwrite relentlessly.

Bill has much better reality warping, planning on using it to unmake the laws of the multiverse.

Not to mention living in a realm where reality doesn't function for 1 trillion years.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So, which one is faster, Bill snaping his fingers or Za W─ürudo Ōb─ü Hebun punching?
Probably the former, unless they start the fight right next to each other. (Which would be kind of hilarious)
Lightbuster30 said:
Bill has much better reality warping, planning on using it to unmake the laws of the multiverse.
DIO is quite literally capable of doing the same thing.

I think JManRequiem said something like that once, but I can't remember too well.

Side Note: Where is that guy, anyway? I thought he was one of the authorities we had as far as JoJo was concerned.

I remember ProfessorLord saying that it was on contact, but don't quote me on that

Putting a 2A glass canon who main gimmick is time stop against another one wich has immunity to it,plus outhax him.

My stomp senses are tingling.

Back