• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heaven Ascension DIO and Jotaro: Major Downgrade and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
GER's hax is High 3-A, Heaven DIO would have that much via power null, not tier.

yeah, that's what i mean. He can't be downgraded to MSS/Large Star because of that. And if we're talking about changing his physical tier to that much, why is this a downgrade?

They want to change the 2-A AP Reality Overwrite has as anything its done even close to that level is done with hax which doesnt effect you AP tier (I think).

ZephyrosOmega said:
yeah, that's what i mean. He can't be downgraded to MSS/Large Star because of that. And if we're talking about changing his physical tier to that much, why is this a downgrade?
Be more clear than that. He can be downgraded because he's not 2-A, having the potency of a hax at whatever level has nothing to do with the tier a character may have. Which is why GER shouldn't even be "High 3-A via Hax". This isn't just about DIO's physical tier, he's not 2-A in power either. Him getting downgraded to MSS is a downgrade as he's currently 2-A.

Power Null gives no tier, is something that can be done in many ways that may very well have nothing to do with being more powerful than the target. That's why it's hax, are we done with that matter?

Pretty much everyone has agreed with the downgrades and the additions.

What is left to discuss is what should Dio and Jotaro be downgraded to. I even tried contacting some admins, but nobody came.

If anyone can call an admin to hear their opinion, that should put a conclusion to this thread.

Makes no sense to have TWOH rated lower then Stands who are logically below him, like GER for example, as well as making no sense for 4-A hax to beat High 3-A hax, the only Stand above him was Star Platinum with the Over Heaven power

BlackDarkness679 said:
GER returned to zero King Crimson time skip, saying its featless is downplay
Not featless, tierless. 0 reset cannot be trasnlated into AP. Same reason people Dio doesn't have a tier for his time stop, cus it's just hax, doesn't translate to AP.

GER having High 3-A Tier via Time Manipulation is nonsense, otherwise, anyone with time-stop would have it.

If anything, Diavolo would deserve it far more than GER because he actually erases time, while GER simply reversed the action of doing so. But again, King Crimson's ability is just hax.

@DMB1 No one said that

@Firephoenixearl featless or tierless doesnt matter, saying that is pure downplay at its best, also thats not even a good comparison, plus the return to zero hax affected a whole universe warped and skipped, you realize hax can have different levels of power?

BlackDarkness679 said:
@DMB1 No one said that
Except for the fact that it would be true if that were to be the case

@Firephoenixearl featless or tierless doesnt matter, saying that is pure downplay at its best, also thats not even a good comparison, plus the return to zero hax affected a whole universe warped and skipped, you realize hax can have different levels of power?

What you are saying makes no sense: GER does have a feat, yes, but it shouldn't translate to AP. It's just Causality Manipulation. And yes, Time-Stops can stop time on a universal scale. Does that give their users High 3-A AP? No, it doesn't.

>Hax can translate to AP

Exactly what im saying. Stuff like reality warping, EE, Creation etc all can translate to AP (in most cases at least). GER just rewinds time. Im not downplaying. The feat of undoing that is legit sure, but that's not AP. AP means that you can attack with that much potency and GER can't. He can just reverse stuff.

What you are saying makes no sense: GER does have a feat, yes, but it shouldn't translate to AP. It's just Causality Manipulation. And yes, Time-Stops can stop time on a universal scale. Does that give their users High 3-A AP? No, it doesn't.
What you are saying makes no sense at all, time stop doesnt translate to AP, do you hear what you are even talking lol

Firephoenixearl said:
>Hax can translate to AP
Exactly what im saying. Stuff like reality warping, EE, Creation etc all can translate to AP (in most cases at least). GER just rewinds time. Im not downplaying. The feat of undoing that is legit sure, but that's not AP. AP means that you can attack with that much potency and GER can't. He can just reverse stuff.
I seen profiles in the past being rated a certain tier only because of a hax being on a certain scale of power, the profile of Giorno says even if its not destroying the universe or anything of that sort, it still nulls it and gets the High 3-A for that, so sorry but just cuz you think it shouldnt be there doesnt mean it needs removal, also where was discussed that it should be removed in the first place?

It was agreed to be removed sometime ago. It was just never updated. Also I love the logic:

>Hax can translate to AP, therefore Power Null and time reversal is AP

Yeah time to give Fiftee Low 2-C via time reversal and Kharn 1-B via Power Null.

@Firephoenixearl i dont see anything on the 1st character for such a thing by giving it a look through

Also when it was agreed?And again as said earlier, makes no sense for a hax not to have a scale of power, if GER ability wasnt on the scale that King Crimson warps and skips time, it wouldnt have worked, for example you cant say a 5-A hax beats something that is performed on a bigger scale,it wont overcome it

It really depends on the hax and how it works, some hax can give you AP but not all, in fact most hax doesnt but as I said it depends on how it works.

GER should stay High 3A because the explanation was already stated on his profile....at least until we get a proper debunking of that entire slate of evidence.

Maxnumb231 said:
DMB 1 said:
2-A Dio still doesn't matter because:

1) As I already explained, Valentine didn't have the Love Train. The Jojos had already the Corpse parts, which means that Valentine didn't.

2) The Love Train itself isn't 2-A.
The love trains barriers are 2-A due to its explanation containjng infinite parallel universes, also it was never stated in canon Jojo timeline thT if Valentine loses holy corpse that unlocked love train will lose the same said ability. Not only that in EoH, valentine even states love train isnt enough to contain DIO.
All cop
Cant

The God Of Procrastination said:
Dio mentioned that The World's timestop would eventually last "as long as I want."
In part 3 he said it that eventually it will increase more and more as it goes on, maybe if he lived after part 3 he could have been able to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back