• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heaven Ascension DIO and Jotaro: Major Downgrade and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The God Of Procrastination said:
The original Dio speculated that his timestop could eventually become "as long as [he] wants."
That:

1) Still doesn't make it "indefinite" as everyone and their mother is always saying.

2) The duration is still Unknown and something that changes over time, not something that Dio can control.

Where did this "he never had full corpse"? Came from? What sources in the story said sny of this? It was already mentioned by valentine that during his final battle with Johnny while his love train did not work on tusk, he looked for something from parallel universes and found DIO. DIO then freed valentine from the spin and got out of it. But where does it state he no longer had any holy corpses? Or even love train disappearing even tho love trains ability is capable of using all infinite parallel universe as his shield but it was never mentioned in the game he lost the ability let alone the full holy corpses.

DMB 1 said:
Because literally everybody else had the Corpse Parts.
That literally doesnt matter, because in the midst of valentines battle with johnny he was still being effrcted by the spin until he found DIO. This is the same valentine that was affecter by spin having love train, so the narrative still points to that idea.

So 2-A dio still matter in this CASE due to fighting valentine's power assuming that y say he didnt love train would be out of his character.

2-A Dio still doesn't matter because:

1) As I already explained, Valentine didn't have the Love Train. The Jojos had already the Corpse parts, which means that Valentine didn't.

2) The Love Train itself isn't 2-A.

didn't Valentine state that love train wouldn't be enough to stop HAD? also now Ungalo is technically stronger then his pops now and I don't like that

Since people have generally agreed with the downgrade, we should find an agreement to what tier YWoH's RO should be downgraded to.

(High 4-C to 4-A has been agreed for the 1st key, but an agreement as yet to come for the second one).

I mean, isn't what we're trying to do is to define the strength of a hax ability?

It makes sense imo. Infinite Valentines=Infinite amount of people=infinite amount of mass= infinite amount of energy.

Still iffy about that because I've never seen anyone rated as High 3-A for such an ability, and erasing someone from infinite worlds sounds more like an additional effect of the erasure rather than something directly scalable to AP.

Maybe a few, but they are already Tier 2.

Also, they are not regular people, but alternate copies of the person being erased.

Proof that HAD should've remained tier 2

Yes, but that doesn't really change the fact that they are still an infinite amount of people, even if they're alternative versions.

TriforcePower1 said:
Proof that HAD should've remained tier 2
Yes, but that doesn't really change the fact that they are still an infinite amount of people, even if they're alternative versions.
We don't give High 3-A from erasing infinite people. But i do agree that he should have "Likely High 3-A". It's pretty iffy, but still a valid possibility none the less.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Erasing an infinite number of people is just RO hax plus with Multiversal range. It is not an AP.

So, big no to Likely High 3-A.
Except that what we're trying to rate is RO's potency, so yeah.

He still deleted an infinite amount of mass. Are you telling me that's not High 3-A?

Except that the High 4-C/4-A came from a creation feat, not the offensive one.

Erasure is TWOH offensive ability and is hax with Multiversal Range And yes, it is not High 3-A. We do not give "erasure" feat an ap as far as I know.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Except that the High 4-C/4-A came from a creation feat, not the offensive one.
Defeating DIO made all the anomalies disappear and Jotaro lose his new powers. It would be kinda weird if the area DIO made were to not disappear as well.

DMB 1 said:
2-A Dio still doesn't matter because:

1) As I already explained, Valentine didn't have the Love Train. The Jojos had already the Corpse parts, which means that Valentine didn't.

2) The Love Train itself isn't 2-A.
The love trains barriers are 2-A due to its explanation containjng infinite parallel universes, also it was never stated in canon Jojo timeline thT if Valentine loses holy corpse that unlocked love train will lose the same said ability. Not only that in EoH, valentine even states love train isnt enough to contain DIO.

1) Not it just leads to infinite universes. There has been a CRT about it in the past.

2) Where was that stated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back