• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is my first time for creating Ben 10 match here kek, and since Aquaman movie already out let's celebrate for make a match for its villain, Black Manta!

-Both are 7-A

-Both in character

-Speed are equalized

-Place: Osaka

-Range are 10 meters

-Win via K.O!!!

Black Manta-DCEU
Ben 10 Alien Force Heatblast (Render)

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Is speed equalised here?

This DCEU Black Manta is comparable to DCEU Aquaman who is comparable to DCEU Wonder Woman who is comparable to DCEU Superman who did this at Mach 3739.27.

Heatblast is comparable to XLR8 who should be comparable to Ghostfreak who is comparable to Zs'Skayr who could dodge light from the sun gun. Samurai Jack performed a similar feat and is clocked at ~70% SoL ~= Mach 611,816 ~= 163.62 times faster than this Black Manta.

(In comparison Black Panther vs Batman is Mach 6049.56 vs Mach 114.29 = BP ~ 53 times faster than Bm and is considered a typical speed blitz)

Speed equalise this match or Heatblast speed blitzes. (Result cannot be added to notable matches)

Manta scales to 560 ish megatons while Heatblast scales to Diamondhead's 352 megatons so Manta has a slight AP advantage. Manta's eye beam is plasma based which should let Heatblast resist the heat. His blades will work just fine and he has Class M to Class 100 as well.

On the otherhand, HB has the range advantage, flight and stamina in addition to heat resist. Not sure how effective the electricity manip will be since HB is living rock and lava.

HB loses the ranged battle, while taking cqc since his flames are far easier to use even at such short range. Since they are in Osaka, I can see him doing what Ben did against Vilgax, and melting the road to bury BM and roast him alive in the suit.

This DCEU Black Manta is comparable to DCEU Aquaman who is comparable to DCEU Wonder Woman who is comparable to DCEU Superman who prevented this earthquake at "at least" 1.233105e+21 Joules ('Large Island level), possibly 4.3223728274999995e+22 Joules (Country level). Should go to high-end Mountain level at 1.79912e19 Joules even if roofed at 7-A Mountain level.

Heatblast is able to fight Viktor, who is comparable to Kevin Levin, who is comparable to Big Chill who did this at 1.382775e+23 Joules (Country level). However Heatblast is never stated as possessing Country Level attack potency. So should go to high-end Mountain level at 1.79912e19 Joules should he be roofed at 7-A Mountain level.

Heatblast's fire absorption can be tricky, but Black Manta has been shown as smarter inside and outside combat, so whether he can turn Heatblast's weakness of water against him is an issue. Of course both have flight so pushing HB into water is not easy as HB is living hot rock but Class M vs Class 100 should help BM win a tug of war.

Not voting yet.

Based on their fear of lava and the effectiveness of plasma weaponry against them, I feel like Atlanteans and their armor are at least moderately vulnerable to heat. On the other hand, Black Manta's swords did even better against Aquaman than Steppenwolf's axe, so that in combination with his higher AP/Lifting Strength/Skill means CQC would go pretty badly for Heatblast, particularly near water with that Class M strength. One good hit from either would likely be enough to win.

Not voting, but I'm leaning toward Heatblast or Inconclusive.

Voting Black Manta for smarter, better skills and utility against opponent's weakness

Huh, looks like Manta actually scales to Doomsday's 989 MT blast, nearly triple HB's AP, and I had forgotten he can also fly, so he probably won't get stuck in lava.

Gonna vote for Manta now.

Oh yeah forgot to do this, switching to Manta FRA. Heatblast has better flight in this match and more versatile attacks but thats all he has.

Mr. Redic said:
Huh, looks like Manta actually scales to Doomsday's 989 MT blast, nearly triple HB's AP, and I had forgotten he can also fly, so he probably won't get stuck in lava.

Gonna vote for Manta now.
I don't think that calc was accepted?

Matt seems to be okay with it but I'm unsure if it was properly evaluated, as it would lead to a plus on all profiles

Slicehawk53 said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
This is my first time for creating Ben 10 match here kek, and since Aquaman movie already out let's celebrate for make a match for its villain, Black Manta!
-Both are 7-A

-Both in character

-Speed are equalized

-Place: Osaka

-Range are 10 meters

-Win via K.O!!!

Black Manta-DCEU
Ben 10 Alien Force Heatblast (Render)

VS

• Inconclusive: 0
heatblast wins
for?

AP:

Manta is no longer 560 megaton TNT and just 545 megaton TNT. 15 megaton decrease in AP is not really large. (debunked again? for what reason? any alternative calculation? this may as well drop the whole battle out as the BM profile is then incomplete.)

Heatblast scales to Diamondhead's 352 megaton TNT. Manta's eye beam is plasma based which should let Heatblast resist the heat, but the degree of resistance is unknown - like at least 36% off is required to negate the AP advantage.

Lifting strength is BM Class M against HB Class 100.

Both has tens of meters as range. Both have flight.

As for stamina... "we have no set categories for describing this attribute, and it is very hard to gauge properly, so you should preferably rather describe the stated or displayed extent for a certain character" so the "scale" on the profile should not be taken seriously unless one can numerise them.

If Manta doesn't have a notable AP advantage, gonna switch back to Heatblast.

Also feel like I should point out that Diamondhead's 352 megaton feat was completely no sold by his crystals so HB is actually >>> 352. AP should be pretty irrelevant. HB takes it for better mobility in the air and energy projection vs Manta's Lifting which shouldn't come into play since HB plays range.

@Jason

The drop in AP was 989 (from DD) to 545 (from Zeus).

Heatblast: 2 (Anon, Schnee One)

Black Manta (DC Extended Universe): 4 (Jason, Redic, Beast, Zark2099)

Back