• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadows has accelerated develoment, and can just think to get stronger due to making his thougts emotions and will power into more power, they likely cancel each other out, plus shadow can just use his blitz amps in speed to outspeed
Hearts energy reduction is way more layered trought, so while shadow could regen, Hearts stuff gonna take more energy.
Don't exactly cancel each others outs, i think Hearts is gonna drain more energy than Shadow can produce, so if the battle drag out, he probally gonna lose more power.

And the whips don't resist getting they energy drain, so like...

It is a wave based and covering in cubes first before erasing, it looks dodgeable to me, unless there is some detail i am missing

hearts knowing makes it not a useful thing for shadow to sense the danger how?

thoight based teleportation, plus invulnerability makes it so that these forces will not be able to crush him, just like how a punch wouldn't

shadow's is thought based and spamable

the link you send shows that it travels via wave or via covering in cubes first, shadow can just get out of the way of it

Shadows has accelerated develoment, and can just think to get stronger due to making his thougts emotions and will power into more power, they likely cancel each other out, plus shadow can just use his blitz amps in speed to outspeed
Thanks to heart reading, anything shadow will try to think of doing will be known to hearts, making hearts resort to more of his high end techniques. And shadow can't dodge since heart will know where he'll dodge and EE's him there. Plus shadows teleportation gets cancelled via hearts's own teleporation. And unless Shadow's Invulnerablilty shown to work against matter hax, crushing will work fine. And hearts counter shadows AD via passive stat hax, passive stamina hax, passive energy reduction hax.

Also shadow will see that it is gravity based very quickly the moment he gets close to hearts, And then he can just use it

Hearts energy reduction is way more layered trought, so while shadow could regen, Hearts stuff gonna take more energy.
If it is the same as his stamina absortion, then i say they cancel eachother out

Don't exactly cancel each others outs, i think Hearts is gonna drain more energy than Shadow can produce, so if the battle drag out, he probally gonna lose more power.
Why you say so?

And the whips don't resist getting they energy drain, so like...
Whips?

Thanks to heart reading, anything shadow will try to think of doing will be known to hearts, making hearts resort to more of his high end techniques. And shadow can't dodge since heart will know where he'll dodge and EE's him there. Plus shadows teleportation gets cancelled via hearts's own teleporation.
what is stoping him from using the 54x times speed amp to dodge? He will outspeed the EE with it

And unless Shadow's Invulnerablilty shown to work against matter hax, crushing will work fine.
he resists matter hax

And hearts counter shadows AD via passive stat hax, passive stamina hax, passive energy reduction hax.
Didn't we had a discussion about how they cancel eachother out due to shadow's constantly replenishing everything?

Kinda past the point now, but I just remembered that a scene The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog notes Chaos Control can teleport other shit. A recent IDW issue also shows him teleporting shit that ain't himself.
a bit past that bit, but i felt id bring it up since i just remembered the former and just saw the latter
I pretty sure that they always could do that, no?
Why you say so?
I mean, Shadow apparently have 3 layers of energy recharge, while Hearts have 7 of energy reduction.
Wisps, i know you know that i meant wisps.
6c153r.png

bwe go by what is in the profile when doing a vs match, that is how the site works

reiterate that all ya want, it ain't changin what's factual

If people started to say that hearts' gravity manip on the profile is acctually just tk, and everyone started to treat it as such, would you not speak up to correct them?

Hearts has gravity manip and tk, so your point is moot

and you aren't making a correction either

Same to you

a cheap "no u" retort

really brotha

Also shadow jas elasticity to not be affected by being crushed anyway

if Luigi couldn't get that same treatment in that Thor vs thread, then it doesn't apply here bud

I mean, Shadow apparently have 3 layers of energy recharge, while Hearts have 7 of energy reduction.
How fast is said reduction? Because shadow's is basically every second

Wisps, i know you know that i meant wisps.
6c153r.png
You trolled me, i trolled you back, we came full circle now

reiterate that all ya want, it ain't changin what's factual
liKe the fact that this is the site's rules?

Hearts has gravity manip and tk, so your point is moot
by the profile it is, so we go with that since those are the rules, what do you want me to do? We are using this forum, so we follow the rules of said forum

and you aren't making a correction either
You are saying that the profile says one thing while it actually says another

a cheap "no u" retort

really brotha
what did you expected me to answer outside of this?

if Luigi couldn't get that same treatment in that Thor vs thread, then it doesn't apply here bud
If people didn't followed the rules there is not my problem, they were wrong to not follow the profile, simple as that

liKe the fact that this is the site's rules?

or how about the fact people have agreed that it is just 2 layers of time stop?

you're the only one spouting this bull

by the profile it is, so we go with that since those are the rules, what do you want me to do? We are using this forum, so we follow the rules of said forum

again, regardless of how you grossly misinterpret said rules, people have agreed it's just 2 layers of time stop

You are saying that the profile says one thing while it actually says another

I'm simply stating what others have also stated

what did you expected me to answer outside of this?

donate your skeleton to me

If people didn't followed the rules there is not my problem, they were wrong to not follow the profile, simple as that

wat

both the mario characters and sonic characters have similar feats of cartoon physics

just cuz they can survive being cartoonishly flattened does next to nothing about AP, they ain't Luffy or Plastic Man

According with the CRT that i seeing, 4 of them is passive and the other ones happens every times he hit a attack on the opponent.
Well, shadow's speed amps will make it hard for him to hit shadow

or how about the fact people have agreed that it is just 2 layers of time stop?

you're the only one spouting this bull
If they had it would have been labeled as such in the profile

again, regardless of how you grossly misinterpret said rules, people have agreed it's just 2 layers of time stop
If people had agreed oj such it would be as such in the profile dude

I'm simply stating what others have also stated
i have nothing to say but what i have already been saying, we go with what is on the profile, not on what the majority think is right

donate your skeleton to me
🙀

wat

both the mario characters and sonic characters have similar feats of cartoon physics

just cuz they can survive being cartoonishly flattened does next to nothing about AP, they ain't Luffy or Plastic Man
it means that they can't be crushed as they would strecth, thar is litterally the thing that gave shadow elasticity in the first place

Just came back. Anyway, i vote for Hearts due to thesw reasons:
1-Multi layered Analytical prediction which will allow him to know all pf Shadows actions, thoughts, abilities and strategies before they even happen. Which grants him a huge advantage.
2- Passive Telekenises/Gravity/Paralysis inducement means Shadow needs to play the long range or he will get crushed/stopped.
3- 4-D layered EE that is gesture wave based...Shadow is cooked, and hearts can combine it with AP amd gravity manip to know where shadow will go/do, use gravity to trap him and then simply EE.
4- Passive stat hax which includes: passively making himself stronger and his opponent weaker, passively reducing his opponents stamina and energy, absorbing his opponents energy, passively reducing his opponents damage, negating his opponents ability to boost his damage.

If they had it would have been labeled as such in the profile

Outdated, as I mentioned before

If people had agreed oj such it would be as such in the profile dude

it doesn't matter, it's still used and referred to as such in previous matches
i have nothing to say but what i have already been saying, we go with what is on the profile, not on what the majority think is right

ain't how it's been for years, if this was such an issue, you'd think an admin or other supporters would be quick to correct this, ye?

it means that they can't be crushed as they would strecth, thar is litterally the thing that gave shadow elasticity in the first place

same for Luigi, and yet ya got people who disagree

regardless, Shadow ain't like Mr. Fantastic

his "elasticity" wouldn't save him from getting crushed by gravity or whatever else they said Hearts could do

2- Passive Telekenises/Gravity/Paralysis inducement means Shadow needs to play the long range or he will get crushed/stopped.
He certantilly is not lacking on that, since he can use his Chaos Blast to catch Hearts on his range.
3- 4-D layered EE that is gesture wave based...Shadow is cooked, and hearts can combine it with AP amd gravity manip to know where shadow will go/do, use gravity to trap him and then simply EE.
Telerport out the way of all of that, or speed amp
4- Passive stat hax which includes: passively making himself stronger and his opponent weaker, passively reducing his opponents stamina and energy, absorbing his opponents energy, passively reducing his opponents damage, negating his opponents ability to boost his damage.
Shadow have AD and can recharge energy, so this would just work on the long run.

He certantilly is not lacking on that, since he can use his Chaos Blast to catch Hearts on his range.

Telerport out the way of all of that, or speed amp

Shadow have AD and can recharge energy, so this would just work on the long run.
Choas blasts gets reflected away or crushed via passive gravity manip. Teleporting isn't working thanks to Hearts own teleporation, forced teleporation and AP.
And shadow's AD isn't saving him from passive multiple Stat fuckery.

He can probally hit him using his gravity.
Does his gravity travels fast enough to catch up with something 54x faster than hearts? Also, if he catch shadow enough times he can use violet void to circunvent the gravity

Outdated, as I mentioned before
Yes i know, i am saying that we need to have it fixed first before consider it anything else but what it is listed, we don't know why it was decided to be that, again, these are just the standards we have to follow

it doesn't matter, it's still used and referred to as such in previous matches
what matters is what is on the profile, those are the rules, if people ignore them in the past threads that is not my problem

ain't how it's been for years
it is exactly how it is, if it wasn't, what use would a profile have if what th3 mojority thinks overwrite it? Heck, if that was the case multiple non accepted dragon ball's multipliers would be usable in matches since the majority agrees with them

if this was such an issue, you'd think an admin or other supporters would be quick to correct this, ye?
Not nescesaraly, a mistake can happen amd be overlooked

same for Luigi, and yet ya got people who disagree
again, if people disagreed that time thar ia not my problem, instead of whataboutism how about you counter the logic of the argument instead?

regardless, Shadow ain't like Mr. Fantastic

his "elasticity" wouldn't save him from getting crushed by gravity or whatever else they said Hearts could do
yes it will, he can crushed flat and still be perfectly okay, he would be fine

It crushes energy how exactly?

shadow can spam it in quick succesion, how fast can hearts do it?

How fast are they?
Crush them to be soo small that they disappear, or stop/throw them away. He doesn't spam his teleporation that much, but it can be done via thought/or gesture, and thanks to his heart reading, he'll immediately use it to counter Shadow's.
And his passives are instant.

Does his gravity travels fast enough to catch up with something 54x faster than hearts? Also, if he catch shadow enough times he can use violet void to circunvent the gravity

with the dozens of stat amps and Stat reductions that Hearts has, along with his other powers, that wouldn't be an issue

Yes i know, i am saying that we need to have it fixed first before consider it anything else but what it is listed, we don't know why it was decided to be that, again, these are just the standards we have to follow

what matters is what is on the profile, those are the rules, if people ignore them in the past threads that is not my problem

profiles aren't the be all-end all ya melon, this ain't a hill ya want to die on

it is exactly how it is, if it wasn't, what use would a profile have if what th3 mojority thinks overwrite it? Heck, if that was the case multiple non accepted dragon ball's multipliers would be usable in matches since the majority agrees with them

the same reason many CRTs that attempt to remove or downgrade Sonic characters aren't active, people either forget, hella lazy, or something else entirely

Not nescesaraly, a mistake can happen amd be overlooked

Bull

people have scanned through his page however many times and never brought it up, nor have they disagreed that it's simply 2 layers

again, if people disagreed that time thar ia not my problem, instead of whataboutism how about you counter the logic of the argument instead?

that's pretty damn ironic, brother

it isn't whataboutism, none of what I said fits the criteria

if ya didn't ride the wiki standards to the end of the horizon, we wouldn't be doing this back and forth

yes it will, he can crushed flat and still be perfectly okay, he would be fine

I don't think you understand that when we say crush, it means to reduce him to nothing

It is hax that ignore travelling, unless he start throw around Gravity Cube, but again he isn't do that in this form
It crushes energy how exactly?
His gravity hax can compress things
shadow can spam it in quick succesion, how fast can hearts do it?
He know Shadow can do it anyway, he can get any informations that Shadow know and predict first hand, and he can just spam his AoE gravity hax

if it was accepted as layered time stop it would have been added as such
Shake agreed with my CRT, you argument is invalid.
Good, now shadow can completely corcunvent the gravity stuff via using violet void to become a black hole with it and then absorb and erase his EE attempts
Dafuq no, a regular black hole does jackshit to anything Hearts has.

Voting incon, Hearts has basically every advantage but Shadow can just teleport a chaos spear into Hearts' heart lol. So they might just end up killing each other ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back