• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, my boy shadow don't have any votes yet.

Should i give some optimal equipament or is still cool?

I mean, why wouldn't he be able to do so? Like, that is a valid thing for basically every teleporter, why couldn't they?
Bit of a NLF, don't you think?

He kinda needs to be shown teleporting his attack inside someone.

He could win if he uses his speed amp first-thing, but IMO Hearts is likelier to strike first

how tho? He can read and know what shadow will do, but how would he stop it?

Which he would survive with his invulnerability and then teleport out of it, use chaos control and then come back to attack, pretty sure gravity does not work while time is stoped

What is stoping shadow from using his 54x boost in speed to dodge the EE wave and his teleport to get out of the gravity cadge?

Yep, but heart's one is via a wave or covering in cubes cadge, which shadow can avoid in some ways

What if he teleports them into hearts?

By teleporting them into it? Like, i honestly don't understand the question
By reading his mind/heart and AP, the same way he did to hit.
Has shadow Invulnerablilty shown to survive against being crushed/smashed/compressed to a size smaller thsn flies and transformed into pure energy?
Plus what attacks will shadow teleport onto hearts?

Bit of a NLF, don't you think?

He kinda needs to be shown teleporting his attack inside someone.

He could win if he uses his speed amp first-thing, but IMO Hearts is likelier to strike first
I honestly don't think so

Whatever, i give him optimal equipament equipaments, minus the colors one.
Give him the colora powers, he will have a way to stop the gravity if you do so with violet void

We don't assume any teleporter can do that without feat. Because by that logic, Hearts can do that too
Yes he could

Didn't he essentially do such against Super Neo Metal? Why argue as a hypothetical
Oh, better yet then

By reading his mind/heart and AP, the same way he did to hit.
And what did he do against hit?

Has shadow Invulnerablilty shown to survive against being crushed/smashed/compressed to a size smaller thsn flies and transformed into pure energy?
the crushed part would since it is just a force trying to harm him by crushing him down, like a punch, the transmutation into energy part is resisted

Plus what attacks will shadow teleport onto hearts?
His chaos spears, if he teleporta close he can do a several meters radius chaos blast also, which is basically vegeta's final explosion minus to damage to yourself part

I honestly don't think so

Give him the colora powers, he will have a way to stop the gravity if you do so with violet void

Yes he could

Oh, better yet then

And what did he do against hit?

the crushed part would since it is just a force trying to harm him by crushing him down, like a punch, the transmutation into energy part is resisted

His chaos spears, if he teleporta close he can do a several meters radius chaos blast also, which is basically vegeta's final explosion minus to damage to yourself part
No, we don't, because by that argument, i can say goku teleports his kamehameha inside of you. Anyway, Hearts instantly teleports his gravity cage/cube in/aroun of shadows body and crush him completely. According to Green, he doesn't. Even if he does, that gives hearts the option of EEing him even more easily.

No, we don't, because by that argument, i can say goku teleports his kamehameha inside of you. Anyway, Hearts instantly teleports his gravity cage/cube in/aroun of shadows body and crush him completely. According to Green, he doesn't. Even if he does, that gives hearts the option of EEing him even more easily.
Shadow has danger sense, if hearts tries that shadow would know the danger and chaos control out and time stop to protect himself

You are agreeing with me or not? I am kind of confused

Yesn't

I believe laser pointed that out earlier

No? It is resistance negation, people miainterpreting the hax in the vs matches doesn't change what it is listed as, it is resistance negation, so the layers are useless since the negation itself is being removed

regardless of how you view the site's rules, you are grossly misinterpreting the strictness and are literally judging the ability at face value

we've all known Shadow is only 2 layers into time stop, it doesn't outright negate it entirely, especially if it hasn't been shown to bypass layered 4-D

but it don't matter anyway, since the outdated power is being axed

if ya ain't sharing the green, stop smokin' it

?????

I believe laser pointed that out earlier
well, shadow now can temporal nuke it anyway, so i guess it isn't much relevant

regardless of how you view the site's rules, you are grossly misinterpreting the strictness and are literally judging the ability at face value

we've all known Shadow is only 2 layers into time stop, it doesn't outright negate it entirely, especially if it hasn't been shown to bypass layered 4-D
Do you know what resistance negation is?

but it don't matter anyway, since the outdated power is being axed
meh then

if ya ain't sharing the green, stop smokin' it
I smoke the blue stuff thank you very much

passives are crack, and whatever other wincon was mentioned for the organ that pumps blood

do you know how to perform an in-depth analysis on character abilities?

cuz ya ain't convincing me otherwise
i do, if it was accepted as layered time stop it would have been added as such, resistsnce negation is the ability to negate resistances altogether, there is no other aplication for it

Ok, i changed the OP again, suggestion do omega.
Good, now shadow can completely corcunvent the gravity stuff via using violet void to become a black hole with it and then absorb and erase his EE attempts

Since this changes the circuntances of the battle quite a bit, we need a recount to account for shadow's new wincons

i do, if it was accepted as layered time stop it would have been added as such, resistsnce negation is the ability to negate resistances altogether, there is no other aplication for it

Good, now shadow can completely corcunvent the gravity stuff via using violet void to become a black hole with it and then absorb and erase his EE attempts

Since this changes the circuntances of the battle quite a bit, we need a recount to account for shadow's new wincons
Oh, i din't put violet void on the op, just his other colors powers.

clearly you don't, since not only is it outdated, but again, everyone treats it as 2 layers of time stop

it doesn't matter what ya claim

Hearts' gravity is far above the output of violet void

To troll you

Anyway, i gonna put it now.
Not sure how thas't help, since Hearts gravity is immerasuble and Violet void is just pre-stellar in lifting strenght.
Due to what what black holes do to gravity, it wouldn't be effective to try and crush it since it would just completely distort the gravity of hearts, plus shadow can now absorb everything hearts trows at him

clearly you don't, since not only is it outdated
bwe go by what is in the profile when doing a vs match, that is how the site works

but again, everyone treats it as 2 layers of time stop
If people started to say that hearts' gravity manip on the profile is acctually just tk, and everyone started to treat it as such, would you not speak up to correct them?

it doesn't matter what ya claim
Same to you

Hearts' gravity is far above the output of violet void
Violet void makes shadow become a black hole, so he would distort gravity and have the properties of a black hole that would make it impossible to crush him

Also shadow jas elasticity to not be affected by being crushed anyway

Due to what what black holes do to gravity, it wouldn't be effective to try and crush it since it would just completely distort the gravity of hearts, plus shadow can now absorb everything hearts trows at him

bwe go by what is in the profile when doing a vs match, that is how the site works

If people started to say that hearts' gravity manip on the profile is acctually just tk, and everyone started to treat it as such, would you not speak up to correct them?

Same to you

Violet void makes shadow become a black hole, so he would distort gravity and have the properties of a black hole that would make it impossible to crush him

Also shadow jas elasticity to not be affected by being crushed anyway
Don’t DB heroes characters have NPI? Even super Goku could interact with black hole.

Anyway, Hearts will know how dangerous Shadow abilities which will make him immediately abuse his gesture based EE and gravity cage/manip.

Don’t DB heroes characters have NPI? Even super Goku could interact with black hole.
I don't think that is accepted, plus a black hole is purely a center of gravity, is there even anything there to interact with?

Danger senseis useless against ki sensing, heart/Mind reading and layered analytical prediction.
I don't see how any of that has anything to do with what i said, i said that shadow's danger sense will make him know when hearts tries to do something dangerous

Is in the page of Hearts, so yeah, he gonna destroy the black hole then.
The black hole page makes it clear, you can't destroy black hole, if he launches an energy attack it will just be absorb by the black hole

Anyway, Hearts will know how dangerous Shadow abilities which will make him immediately abuse his gesture based EE and gravity cage/manip.
What stops shadow from seeing it coming with danger sense and then dodging with chaos control teleport? Repeat until he decides to use violet void

I don't think that is accepted, plus a black hole is purely a center of gravity, is there even anything there to interact with?

I don't see how any of that has anything to do with what i said, i said that shadow's danger sense will make him know when hearts tries to do something dangerous

The black hole page makes it clear, you can't destroy black hole, if he launches an energy attack it will just be absorb by the black hole

What stops shadow from seeing it coming with danger sense and then dodging with chaos control teleport? Repeat until he decides to use violet void
I think his EE can’t just be dodged.

What stops him is 1- Hearts is gonna know anything and everything shadow is gonna do, his danger sense is not gonna help him. 2- how is he gonna move out of cubes or being paralysed/crushed onto the ground? 3- Hearts counters teleporation with his own. 4- gesture based EE. 5- Hearts has passive energy absorbtion, so hearts will get stronger and shadow weaker the more the battle is drawn out

And i don't think Shadow uses wisp so often in battle, to even use his black hole wisp, he gonna need to see Hearts attacks are gravity based first, so theres a chance he would lose first before using the wisps.

Last edited:
I think his EE can’t just be dodged.
It is a wave based and covering in cubes first before erasing, it looks dodgeable to me, unless there is some detail i am missing

What stops him is 1- Hearts is gonna know anything and everything shadow is gonna do, his danger sense is not gonna help him.
hearts knowing makes it not a useful thing for shadow to sense the danger how?

2- how is he gonna move out of cubes or being paralysed/crushed onto the ground?
thoight based teleportation, plus invulnerability makes it so that these forces will not be able to crush him, just like how a punch wouldn't

3- Hearts counters teleporation with his own.
shadow's is thought based and spamable

4- gesture based EE.
the link you send shows that it travels via wave or via covering in cubes first, shadow can just get out of the way of it

5- Hearts has passive energy absorbtion, so hearts will get stronger and shadow weaker the more the battle is drawn out
Shadows has accelerated develoment, and can just think to get stronger due to making his thougts emotions and will power into more power, they likely cancel each other out, plus shadow can just use his blitz amps in speed to outspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back