• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is how it is
You are agreeing with me or not? I am kind of confused

hMetal overlord final boss of sonic heroes

hella hypocritical of you
Wdym?

and that ain't how it's treated for Shadow

everybody and their ancestor knows that his time stop is just 2 layers from baseline, it doesn't bypass Heart's resistance, as the Chaos Control ain't even 4-D, much less layered
No? It is resistance negation, people miainterpreting the hax in the vs matches doesn't change what it is listed as, it is resistance negation, so the layers are useless since the negation itself is being removed

Quick question, does Shadow need to actually land a hit on Hearts to destroy him, because his passive Gravity Manip actively prevents his opponenets from actually hitting him so that might be an issue
I mean, he can just teleport his attack in hearts, also if he chaos control he can just ignore that right?

His EE is layered because it can EE zamasu who jas resistance To EE that of Power of destruction.
Good, that is solved then

And if choas control negates resistance, ig thats a point for Shadow. And Hearts paralysis inducement is layered so it doesn't matter
Good thing shadow's is thought based then, he won't need to move

Wait a Moment?
Shadow was Originally up against HER?
What was the OP on lolol
senzu beams

If he can't hurt Super Shadow, I vote incon.

If he can, I vote Hearts, since he can take Shadow down before Shadow can do time-hax.

You are agreeing with me or not? I am kind of confused

hMetal overlord final boss of sonic heroes

Wdym?

No? It is resistance negation, people miainterpreting the hax in the vs matches doesn't change what it is listed as, it is resistance negation, so the layers are useless since the negation itself is being removed

I mean, he can just teleport his attack in hearts, also if he chaos control he can just ignore that right?

Good, that is solved then

Good thing shadow's is thought based then, he won't need to move

senzu beams
Heart can counter time skip/stop via his Heart reading. And shadow can't teleport close to hearts, he will get crushed/paralysis via passive Gravity. Which then hearts either uses Gravity cage, or EE

RVad23W.gif

Heart can counter time skip/stop via his Heart reading.
how tho? He can read and know what shadow will do, but how would he stop it?

And shadow can't teleport close to hearts, he will get crushed/paralysis via passive Gravity.
Which he would survive with his invulnerability and then teleport out of it, use chaos control and then come back to attack, pretty sure gravity does not work while time is stoped

Which then hearts either uses Gravity cage, or EE
What is stoping shadow from using his 54x boost in speed to dodge the EE wave and his teleport to get out of the gravity cadge?

Can EE bypass invulnerability?
Yep, but heart's one is via a wave or covering in cubes cadge, which shadow can avoid in some ways

Depends on the attacks, because they'll just be crushed or stopped.
What if he teleports them into hearts?

How can Shadow teleport his attack into Hearts's body?
By teleporting them into it? Like, i honestly don't understand the question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back