• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even so, IMO it's likelier that Hearts will use a killing technique before Shadow thinks to do that.
Hearts can only EE Shadow which is dodgeable cause of speed amp. Keep in mind that Shadow started a fight with teleporting shit into his opponent twice now.

Also like I said before, they could just end up killing each other if Shadow is still capable of teleporting shit while he’s getting erased.

Hearts can only EE Shadow which is dodgeable cause of speed amp. Keep in mind that Shadow started a fight with teleporting shit into his opponent twice now.

Also like I said before, they could just end up killing each other if Shadow is still capable of teleporting shit while he’s getting erased.
Gravity?

1. One more Hearts vote means Grace.

2. I mean, Shadow would probably get a huge AP advantage should he remove the Inhibitor Rings, but no way he does that before Hearts takes him down.

It isn't though? Unless I misread the profile, it's only listed as Non-Physical Interaction:
image.png
Oh, it was fixed finally? Good, problem solved

Crush them to be soo small that they disappear, or stop/throw them away.
welp, what could he do if shadow uses violet void to become a black hole?

He doesn't spam his teleporation that much, but it can be done via thought/or gesture, and thanks to his heart reading, he'll immediately use it to counter Shadow's.
how fast can he spam?

with the dozens of stat amps and Stat reductions that Hearts has, along with his other powers, that wouldn't be an issue
Does the stat reduction is enough to make a 54x speed amp a "noj issue" aka to be slow enough for hearts to react?

profiles aren't the be all-end all ya melon, this ain't a hill ya want to die on
yeah, hence why they can be changed with CRTs, but for vs threads we use what it is on the profiles, these are the rules

the same reason many CRTs that attempt to remove or downgrade Sonic characters aren't active, people either forget, hella lazy, or something else entirely
well people can always just do a thread to remove and wait, that is what happened to conceptual manip

Bull

people have scanned through his page however many times and never brought it up, nor have they disagreed that it's simply 2 layers
i am part of the "people" and i still say to you that we go with what is on the profiles, change the thing or simply stop, we will just repeat ourselves to no end, make it get fixed and then we can consider it 2 layers, until then we have to go with what is in the profiles

that's pretty damn ironic, brother

it isn't whataboutism, none of what I said fits the criteria
i am talk8ng about you in specific, "what about this other vs match were people said this...." just adress the logic of the argument dude

if ya didn't ride the wiki standards to the end of the horizon, we wouldn't be doing this back and forth
you know that we are using the wiki this instant and as such need to follow its rules and regulations right?
I don't think you understand that when we say crush, it means to reduce him to nothing
via gravity? Because that wouldn't work due to elasticity, if it is for matter manip. Shadow resists it

It is hax that ignore travelling, unless he start throw around Gravity Cube, but again he isn't do that in this form

His gravity hax can compress things

He know Shadow can do it anyway, he can get any informations that Shadow know and predict first hand, and he can just spam his AoE gravity hax
Well shadow's elasticity would make him not be crushed by high gravity

Back

You need feats of teleporting yourself/things into a solid as opposed to a gas.
Glace already send the scans for such

Shake agreed with my CRT, you argument is invalid.
Don't bring God's name into this

Dafuq no, a regular black hole does jackshit to anything Hearts has.
A black hole distorts gravity around it, and a black hole litterally can't be crushed by gravity

It is but Zamasu can teleport so it's not as easy as it looks.
Not thought based

1. One more Hearts vote means Grace.

2. I mean, Shadow would probably get a huge AP advantage should he remove the Inhibitor Rings, but no way he does that before Hearts takes him down.
How much difference in votes does it have from incon?

Sure, but Shadow can just teleport away, Hearts doesn’t have a true combo.
Hearts gravity can't be teleported out apparently, since not Even zamasu [Who has kai kai] and goku [IT] can't escape, plus his paralysis inducement.
Tho, how good is the range of shadows teleporation btw?
Also, Elasticity doesn't allow you to survive Hundreds times gravity that has paralysis on top without feat. And even of he survive getting crushed, he still has to deal with paralysis and EE

That’s not how any of that works
Yes it is, space bends making gravity go funny

His NPI probably covers
"Probably"? What has he shown to be able to interact?

and his insane LS probably allows it to be crushed into non-existence.
Look at the blavk hole page on the wiki, you literally can't crush a black hole, plus gravity will distort along with space arround it, making it not really crush

I highly doubt that
Why so?

Hearts gravity can't be teleported out apparently, since not Even zamasu [Who has kai kai] and goku [IT] can't escape, plus his paralysis inducement.
Well, he can just pull violet void to escape easily then

2-B, possibly 2-A

Also, Elasticity doesn't allow you to survive Hundreds times gravity that has paralysis on top without feat.
Paralisis matters not for survival, shadow was able to strecth to a paper thin state, he will survive fine

And even of he survive getting crushed, he still has to deal with paralysis and EE
If he busts violet void he will just absorb and neg gravity and the EE wave

Hearts gravity can't be teleported out apparently, since not Even zamasu [Who has kai kai] and goku [IT] can't escape
Did Hearts even use gravity hax on Zamasu? Goku still has a skill issue, the love trio turned their love into gravity and that alone was enough to keep Goku from teleporting. So it just seems like Goku (and likely by extension Zamasu) can't access subspace under high gravity.
plus his paralysis inducement.
Is literally just TK and gravity hax and thus doesn't prevent teleporation.
At least planetary, though the page implies multi+.
Also, Elasticity doesn't allow you to survive Hundreds times gravity that has paralysis on top without feat.
I'm not omega, I don't use the elasticity argument, only invulnerability.

Yes it is, space bends making gravity go funny
Source?
"Probably"? What has he shown to be able to interact?
Check his page my guy.
Look at the blavk hole page on the wiki, you literally can't crush a black hole, plus gravity will distort along with space arround it, making it not really crush
Dude that applies to 3D shit and finite LS.
I think I remember a few instances where that isn't the case.

Does the stat reduction is enough to make a 54x speed amp a "noj issue" aka to be slow enough for hearts to react?

considering all of them are passive, with only a select few requiring contact via attacks or certain skills, yes, they'd be quick enough to reduce that gap enough for Hearts to react

yeah, hence why they can be changed with CRTs, but for vs threads we use what it is on the profiles, these are the rules

I don't think you understand that the description of an ability would also be pretty vital to how it's interpreted on the wiki, especially if it was an outdated one years ago

the description for resistance negation for Shadow only suggests it to be a layered level of time stop, not an ability that can negate immunity

well people can always just do a thread to remove and wait, that is what happened to conceptual manip

which is what's happening right now

i am part of the "people" and i still say to you that we go with what is on the profiles, change the thing or simply stop, we will just repeat ourselves to no end, make it get fixed and then we can consider it 2 layers, until then we have to go with what is in the profiles

that's not how we're taking this bud

you are the only member of those "people" that I've seen stonewall this much about an ability that basically everyone already agreed to be 2 layers of time stop

ya did this same shit in the Mario vs Chara thread, and you're doing it here, quit stonewalling and accept that it's 2 layers of just plain time stop

i am talk8ng about you in specific, "what about this other vs match were people said this...." just adress the logic of the argument dude

addressing the "logic" of your argument is what I've continuously done for how many replies now?

the sooner you accept it's 2 layers of time stop, the sooner we can move on

you know that we are using the wiki this instant and as such need to follow its rules and regulations right?

you know human beings have made this wiki, right?

the same people who also agreed, regardless of what the page itself says, that Shadow's time stop is merely 2 layers of potency

via gravity? Because that wouldn't work due to elasticity, if it is for matter manip. Shadow resists it

that is not how that works, bud

gravity would work regardless of Shadow's "toon force"

not to mention, Hearts' level of matter manip is layered

Well shadow's elasticity would make him not be crushed by high gravity

again, not how that works

you're doing another gross misinterpretation of such a meager level of an ability

Did Hearts even use gravity hax on Zamasu? Goku still has a skill issue, the love trio turned their love into gravity and that alone was enough to keep Goku from teleporting. So it just seems like Goku (and likely by extension Zamasu) can't access subspace under high gravity.

Is literally just TK and gravity hax and thus doesn't prevent teleporation.

At least planetary, though the page implies multi+.

I'm not omega, I don't use the elasticity argument, only invulnerability.
Yeah, Hearts did use his gravity on Zamasu to stop him, paralysis him, crush him and EE him. Like this
Zamasu was rendered completely helpless, he couldn't even teleporat out of it with Kai kai or IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back