• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2, judging by how his profile worded it
Zamasu doesn't have matter resistance tho, so i don't see how it is layered

Gravity and space gets really weird inside a black hole

Check his page my guy.
I did, that is why i still ask how would he interact with a black hole

Dude that applies to 3D shit and finite LS.
No? I have no idea why you would thibk such

I think I remember a few instances where that isn't the case.
Like?

considering all of them are passive, with only a select few requiring contact via attacks or certain skills, yes, they'd be quick enough to reduce that gap enough for Hearts to react
That doesn't tell me how fast they drain stamina tho

I don't think you understand that the description of an ability would also be pretty vital to how it's interpreted on the wiki, especially if it was an outdated one years ago
yes, going by the description and what it is listed we know how it does, which in tjis case is removing the resistance to affect them

the description for resistance negation for Shadow only suggests it to be a layered level of time stop, not an ability that can negate immunity
The description could also work for remov8ng the resistance while active to affect them, again, what it is listed as has as much importance as the descrition itself

which is what's happening right now
Exactly, we just have to wait for the changr to happen

that's not how we're taking this bud

you are the only member of those "people" that I've seen stonewall this much about an ability that basically everyone already agreed to be 2 layers of time stop
1 how is this stonewalling?
2 you are also the first person i see to decide to just ingnore the ability in the profiles in turn of what you believe in instead of just waiting a thread tp change it

ya did this same shit in the Mario vs Chara thread, and you're doing it here, quit stonewalling and accept that it's 2 layers of just plain time stop
You mean the thread where people were misubderstanding how power null works? This is a different situation, we go by what it is in the profile, it will be changed to be 2 layers of time stop, but for now we will have to use what it was accepted as being, resistance negation, the one stone walling here is you since you can just easily accept the wiki rules and have it changed to solve the problem

addressing the "logic" of your argument is what I've continuously done for how many replies now?
You have not explained why elasticity wouldn't be enough at all so, not really

the sooner you accept it's 2 layers of time stop, the sooner we can move on
The sooner you understand the wiki rules of using what it is in the profiles the better

you know human beings have made this wiki, right?

the same people who also agreed, regardless of what the page itself says, that Shadow's time stop is merely 2 layers of potency
The same of put resistance negation there? Link me to that please

that is not how that works, bud
why not?

gravity would work regardless of Shadow's "toon force"
Why so?

not to mention, Hearts' level of matter manip is layered
Not from what i see on the profile

again, not how that works
will you explain tho?

you're doing another gross misinterpretation of such a meager level of an ability
Will you actually explain tho?

Yeah, Hearts did use his gravity on Zamasu to stop him, paralysis him, crush him and EE him. Like this
Zamasu was rendered completely helpless, he couldn't even teleporat out of it with Kai kai or IT.

Both of those need a hand sign in the forehead to be able to be done, so he sinply couldn't do the gesture to activate it

Gravity and space gets really weird inside a black hole
Hmm, I doubt it matters here though.
I did, that is why i still ask how would he interact with a black hole
Mechikabura?
No? I have no idea why you would thibk such
Because immeasurable LS makes things even weirder.
IIRC when they teleported people out of Prison Planet.
It says enhanced on the profile, guess we need to throw out common sense and just take it as at least 2 layers since what the page says is the only thing that matters.
Both of those need a hand sign in the forehead to be able to be done, so he sinply couldn't do the gesture to activate it
That's incorrect, especially for Kai Kai where the hand sign is rarely used.
He resists matter destruction via POD, and via goku who has Resistance to matter manip.
Fair

Hmm, I doubt it matters here though.
The high gravity wouldn't be able to crush him

Mechikabura?
What about him?

Because immeasurable LS makes things even weirder.
I don't see how that matters to what i have been saying

IIRC when they teleported people out of Prison Planet.
fair enough

It says enhanced on the profile, guess we need to throw out common sense and just take it as at least 2 layers since what the page says is the only thing that matters.
aparently POD in dbh is matter destruction
Altho it should honestly only be EE

That's incorrect, especially for Kai Kai where the hand sign is rarely used.
Ok then

raiF

The high gravity wouldn't be able to crush him
Shadow very likely won't be able to use wisps here.
What about him?
He merged with a black hole sorta
I don't see how that matters to what i have been saying
Immeasurable LS is so potent it can likely crush things which normally shouldn't be able to be crushed. Also EE should still work on a black hole anyways.
aparently POD in dbh is matter destruction
Altho it should honestly only be EE
It has a lot of effects

Zamasu doesn't have matter resistance tho, so i don't see how it is layered

yes he does, melon

he resists Power of Destruction, which has Matter Destruction on it

That doesn't tell me how fast they drain stamina tho

people have already told you how fast it drains, ya melon head

it's instant, pay attention next time

yes, going by the description and what it is listed we know how it does, which in tjis case is removing the resistance to affect them

The description could also work for remov8ng the resistance while active to affect them, again, what it is listed as has as much importance as the descrition itself

not how it works, nothing suggests it negates immunity or even removes their resistance

Exactly, we just have to wait for the changr to happen

it'd be easier if you accept that it's 2 layers while the change is being applied, so we can move on

1 how is this stonewalling?
2 you are also the first person i see to decide to just ingnore the ability in the profiles in turn of what you believe in instead of just waiting a thread tp change it

1. you're purposefully drawing this debate out longer than it needs to be just because you're too stubborn to accept what the majority agrees with granted, that's my personal take on stonewalling, not the whole relationship thing

2. this isn't some arbitrary belief I have, others have agreed with it, even the supports for Sonic

You mean the thread where people were misubderstanding how power null works? This is a different situation, we go by what it is in the profile, it will be changed to be 2 layers of time stop, but for now we will have to use what it was accepted as being, resistance negation, the one stone walling here is you since you can just easily accept the wiki rules and have it changed to solve the problem

a simple misunderstanding such as the way power null works isn't comparable at all to the levels of stubbornness you're displaying right now

it's 2 layers, get over it me amigo

You have not explained why elasticity wouldn't be enough at all so, not really

I have, you just don't pay attention, or disregard it

The sooner you understand the wiki rules of using what it is in the profiles the better

another "no u" retort, my guy

The same of put resistance negation there? Link me to that please

my guy, I don't think you realize how long that ability has been there

if I were to go excavating, I'd have to go through dozens to possibly hundreds of threads to find that shit

ya ain't gettin a link

cuz people can be pretty damn lenient on rules, which you are quite literally the opposite of

idk, maybe cuz the guy isn't Popeye? Bugs Bunny? Mickey Mouse?

because you can't bother yourself to click a link on the opposing side's profile just to have a quick peek

will you explain tho?
Will you actually explain tho?

will you stop breaking my sentences up into two parts? They're clearly meant to be a single response

and to answer your question, read above

Which then gives Shadow enough time to boost his own speed and avoid heart reading and either try again or go back in time.
It doesn't because funny gravity go gg. Speed boost is great, but once he gets close he gets crushed via Gravity. Or hearts spams an interplanetary Gravity cage and crush him.

That’s movement-based from a distance so can easily be avoided via teleportation, in fact if Hearts is too busy on the offensive he gets chaos speared in the chest
Can't get too busy of you have passive heart reading AP. Plus if shadow gets close he get passively crushed. Hearts can also annoy him with his cubes

Can't get too busy of you have passive heart reading AP.
Doesn't he need to see Shadow for that?
Hearts can also annoy him with his cubes
Great way to ensure baby Hearts gets chaos speared in the chest.
Paralysis means hearts gets the opportunity to use Gravity cage or EE
No because Shadow can just teleport away which will always outspeed Hearts' aiming. Heck Shadow can probably teleport-kill Hearts while he's being erased.

Doesn't he need to see Shadow for that?

Great way to ensure baby Hearts gets chaos speared in the chest.

No because Shadow can just teleport away which will always outspeed Hearts' aiming.
No, His AD is passive and spams to at least planetery range.
And can't get speared to heart if you can teleport away.
And shadow can't teleport thanks to hearts gravity manip which not even kai kai or IT can escape from

The first scan doesn’t work for me but the 2nd one doesn’t really look like he spawned it
Weird
The second one he came out of nowhere so he used teleporation, it makes sense for it to be teleported inside of him since we know Shadow can do that based on the first scan.

Weird
The second one he came out of nowhere so he used teleporation, it makes sense for it to be teleported inside of him since we know Shadow can do that based on the first scan.
I agree with green here. One instance shadow isn't here, the other instance he is on the robots body with spear on his Body. Tho is it his really first go to move or he uses it later on?

No, His AD is passive and spams to at least planetery range.
Hearts needs to teleport away further than that if he wants to dodge the initial chaos spear kill.
And can't get speared to heart if you can teleport away.
He can since Shadow can teleport more due to speed + his heart reading has limited range.
And shadow can't teleport thanks to hearts gravity manip which not even kai kai or IT can escape from
Still a skill issue based on subspace, something Shadow doesn't have to deal with.

He merged with a black hole sorta
Okay? So what?

yes he does, melon
Hey, i am a grappe thank you very much

people have already told you how fast it drains, ya melon head

it's instant, pay attention next time
no people have not, it does instanneously drains all stamina upon pressence? Because i don't see that in his fights
not how it works, nothing suggests it negates immunity or even removes their resistance
Yes i agree, but that is what was accepted as being done with it

it'd be easier if you accept that it's 2 layers while the change is being applied, so we can move on
wr have to wait for said changes to be applied first tho

1. you're purposefully drawing this debate out longer than it needs to be just because you're too stubborn to accept what the majority agrees with granted, that's my personal take on stonewalling, not the whole relationship thing
I mean, i can say the same to you about how you are not trying to understand and follow the wiki rules

2. this isn't some arbitrary belief I have, others have agreed with it, even the supports for Sonic
and the beliefs of some overwritte the site's rules amd regulations because?

a simple misunderstanding such as the way power null works isn't comparable at all to the levels of stubbornness you're displaying right now
then why did you brought it up?

it's 2 layers, get over it me amigo
oh i will, after that gets accepted

I have, you just don't pay attention, or disregard it
If you did then say it when

another "no u" retort, my guy
you answer with one i answer with another one, it is just fair

my guy, I don't think you realize how long that ability has been there

if I were to go excavating, I'd have to go through dozens to possibly hundreds of threads to find that shit

ya ain't gettin a link
then you can't prove to me that it wasn't accepted as what resistance negation does

cuz people can be pretty damn lenient on rules, which you are quite literally the opposite of
Being lenient is one thing, ignoring them entirely is another thing

idk, maybe cuz the guy isn't Popeye? Bugs Bunny? Mickey Mouse?
and that proves that it won't work to save him from being crushed because?

will you stop breaking my sentences up into two parts? They're clearly meant to be a single response

and to answer your question, read above
to explanation for why the elasticity wouldn't save him has been given tho

Immeasurable LS is so potent it can likely crush things which normally shouldn't be able to be crushed. Also EE should still work on a black hole anyways.
It isn't a physical thing, it doesn't have the properties to be crushed

Hearts needs to teleport away further than that if he wants to dodge the initial chaos spear kill.

He can since Shadow can teleport more due to speed + his heart reading has limited range.

Still a skill issue based on subspace, something Shadow doesn't have to deal with.
Prove that its a skill isse based on subspace? Where was it stated that subspace can't be accessed to if gravity is too high? Plus Kai kai doesn't use subspace so moot.
And Hearts teleporation has higher range than plantary so don't worry about it. Plus he can just use his teleporation on shadow.

Shadow didn't spawn a spear in Neo's chest, it looks like he simply stabbed him.

Even if Shadow did do that it wouldn't change my vote.

no people have not, it does instanneously drains all stamina upon pressence? Because i don't see that in his fights

1. just about everybody in DBH has some form of resistance to stat reduction, some even layered

2. the stats stuff happen primarily in the games

Yes i agree, but that is what was accepted as being done with it

wr have to wait for said changes to be applied first tho

we don't necessarily have to wait, it's a simple correction that should've been updated along with the profiles

stop riding the standards

I mean, i can say the same to you about how you are not trying to understand and follow the wiki rules

you can't tbh, because if it was breaking the rules, I'd assume you'd have many others backing you up

and the beliefs of some overwritte the site's rules amd regulations because?

when the ability was incorrect to begin with, and it isn't "some", but the vast majority who agree with it's actual interpretation?

yes

then why did you brought it up?

cuz at the time of its response, it made sense, and it still does

oh i will, after that gets accepted

nah, better you do that now

If you did then say it when

read near the bottom

then you can't prove to me that it wasn't accepted as what resistance negation does

knew you'd say that shit

if it'll get you to move on, then I'll dig for it later tonight when I'm off work

Being lenient is one thing, ignoring them entirely is another thing

tf it ain't, nobody ignores them, they treat it how it's meant to be treated

and that proves that it won't work to save him from being crushed because?

because I told you that when I say crush, it doesn't mean flatten, it means that Hearts will reduce him to nothing

this right here is why I said ya don't pay attention

to explanation for why the elasticity wouldn't save him has been given tho

read above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back