• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He who shakes the infinite universe VS She who is the infinite universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably better to bring up her completely dead corpse of a profile to the staff and put this thread on hold for now. There's literally no justifications for anything for her right now. Nothing. Nada.

Mand21 said:
I kinda lost count of the votes >.> somebody help
Verth still has the win in terms of Votes. However, due to lack of justifications and such for her "feats", we're basically suggesting we put this Thread on hold for now. While also not counting her votes.

4 for Verth (Crop, Ever, Velox, Chart, and Paulo).

And 2 for Son Goku (Me and Akr).

2 are inconclusive (TheC2, and Frantzy12).

However, i'd rather we not add this, since Verth has a VERY VAGUE bio.

Also, looking at her profile:

Her very presence causes the infinite present to come into existence

Pretty sure that Goku wouldn't really... exist without a present.

Except there's nothing to prove this. We only have 1 little statement talking about her "feats" and nothing else to describe her powers. In fact, all of her "stuff" comes from an Android, IOS Game. Also, goddess of the Present? That's fun. Did she try to become one with the Future, the Present, as well as other timelines in other timezones as well? No. Then it's pointless to argue this then. Since Son Goku's >>> Infinite Zamasu (AKA, the guy who I was talking about...like...2 sentences ago).

Becoming justice and order doesn't really mean anything unless you want to argue he embodies concepts.

Jobbo said:
Becoming justice and order doesn't really mean anything unless you want to argue he embodies concepts.
Becoming Justice and Order however in this sense, means he's trying to become one with everything. Becoming Justice and Order is to become the DB Multiverse. He's going into the Present. He tried becoming one with the Present. However, Jiren's above Infinite Zamasu. And M.U.I Goku's WAY above Jiren. And LB Jiren's =< M.U.I Goku.

We're above the realm of Past, Present, and Future at this rate.

I still don't see how Verth's winning. Nothing can prove her winning. She has NO feats whatsoever, and most of her shit's from an Android, IOS Game. So, her "movesets" are limited.

A guy who's shown WAY more Low 2-C Feats, and is above Infinite Zamasu, WHILE also beating a guy who's above Time itself, is getting beaten by someone who's shown only 1 statement, and has literally NOTHING ELSE to prove such a thing. -_-

Like, mind showing me her in game?! Or...

As a person who's played Valkyrie Crusade, Verth or any Goddess or even archwitch stomps Goku. Don't see how this is fair...

Bluetrekking said:
As a person who's played Valkyrie Crusade, Verth or any Goddess or even archwitch stomps Goku. Don't see how this is fair...
...But why? That's what i'm asking here. I'm getting all these "She stomps Goku" statements, and nothing to explain WHY!

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
"Low 2-C VIA existing"

...I guess we can forget about Jiren, and U.I Goku then...

As well as Infinite Zamasu...

Ugh...
Yes. We can. Because IZ being the universe doesn't make him Low 2-C via existing. Jiren's glares are actual attacks so they need to stop being wanked so hard (for comparison, Dialga's strongest attack is a roar). And Goku's powerscaling only goes so far, especially because his Low 2-C scaling comes from superiority, not stomps.

The real cal howard said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
"Low 2-C VIA existing"

...I guess we can forget about Jiren, and U.I Goku then...

As well as Infinite Zamasu...

Ugh...
Yes. We can. Because IZ being the universe doesn't make him Low 2-C via existing. Jiren's glares are actual attacks so they need to stop being wanked so hard (for comparison, Dialga's strongest attack is a roar). And Goku's powerscaling only goes so far, especially because his Low 2-C scaling comes from superiority, not stomps.
Then Verth being the Goddess of the Present, and being one with the Present, Past, and Future doesn't make her Low 2-C then VIA existing.

See where you're getting it all wrong here? IZ was going beyond Universal boundries as well. No, he was becoming it all. In fact, he was going to be Tier 2-C had he not been erased by Zeno. Goku and Jiren are more powerful than him.

"Goku's Low 2-C scale comes from Superiority, not stomps". Superiority against LB Jiren. Stomps against regular Jiren.

What? No, it doesn't prove your point, especially because you completely missed mine. They're attacks from the eyes. Nothing more, nothing less.

The Causality said:
Gargoyle One said:
She controls time for most part.

But really, this is probably a stomp
Hmmm maybe?
Anyway, grace have started so....
Just because you can control Time, that doesn't mean it's an instant win for you. That's been countered PLENTY of Times in different Anime. Hell, DBS has proven Time BS to be surpassed.

The real cal howard said:
What? No, it doesn't prove your point, especially because you completely missed mine. They're attacks from the eyes. Nothing more, nothing less.
Attacks from the EYES?! No. In Episode 109, it's stated that he moved that fast on Son Goku. Want me to bring that out for you? Or...

No, no. Lemme actually show you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4IDtmm66Hc

He was so fast, that he hit Goku multiple times in that instant, and NO ONE SAW IT! LB Jiren (A Stronger Jiren btw) tried that same thing on M.U.I Goku, and all Son Goku had to do was block it.

THIS is a Glare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBPrpKrMkRo (Confirmed by the U1 Kai)

The one where he blitzed SSBKKx20 Son Goku wasn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back