• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

He who oneshots vs He who has hax - Goku vs Anankos

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Realizing Anankos has some decent hax, such as Soul Manipulation, Transmutation, Pseudo-Black Holes, and Possession, I thought I should probably put him up against a stronger haxless character, and the first to come to mind....is Goku

Saiyan Saga Goku (Not that it matters, any form of Adult Goku can oneshot) vs Anankos

Bloodlusted

Speed Equalized

Son Goku - 2

Anankos - 1

Note: Goku is limited to moves he has actually been shown to use, nothing else

I mean, how fast can he use those? He needs a thought, a sword slash or what?

Well, I'm just gonna say there's a reason why he's bloodlusted, but strong enough will can break the possession, iirc, the black hole has a charge to it

Might go with Goku then. He does have the strong willpower and he needs only a good hit to win

Did he even used it against someone else? His profile says that he manipulated his own soul.

Btw @JSW i'm still thinking about it

He never used it against anyone else, but then again he never used any of his hax to actually fight the party, which means he's basically held down by CIS most of the time (and his soul manipulation was revealed in a canon DLC)

Also, the only instance of this form using Transmutation was turning Anthony into this fodder, thought I should mention how that works

Anankos got some pretty haxxy stuff, but if Bloodlusted, Goku may go for the kill with TK or solar flare + a punch to the face. They seem to be more effective & quicker than Anankos' methods of beating Goku.

TK?

Also, would Solar Flare really blind someone who was capable of seeing with a mask covering their entire face?

Telekinesis. Vegeta has shown that when your power level (Or ki, or raw power, whatever) is significantly higher than your enemy's, you can insta-explode them just by pointing their fingers at them.

If the mask has holes for the eyes or if it doesn't fully blocks light, yeah.

There weren't any holes in the mask

Also, I wouldn't say that Goku would be able to use Dirty Fireworks (As it's called in games)

Comin in here to say some stuff; The Dirty Fireworks attack is not an exclusive move. It's literally just sending ki into something and causing it to implode on itself, going kaboom. Saying Goku, a master of his Ki isn't able to do something as simple as making something explode from the inside when he can Teleport instantly or make a bomb that is literally anti-evil, wouldn't make sense.

Edit: Oh Goku has also shown Telekinesis before as well. So that's a thing.

So, you're saying Goku just does something that he has never done (or seen) before, just because he's "a master of his Ki", still waiting for Goku to stop time, become one with the universe, absorb ki, create a fake moon, and all of the other abilities he has never shown, just because he's a master of his Ki, I mean, he's apparently capable of doing something he's never shown or seen

But whatever, I'm just editing the OP to limit Goku to abilities he's actually been shown to be able to use

Dirty Bomb is literally just causing an explosion on someone from the inside, no special abilities like stopping time (An extremely rare ability even Gods of destructions don't have), absorbing Ki (technically did that), fake moon (doesn't need it, he does not even have a tail), and the like.

I cannot recall any other "moves he cannot do because he's never shown it" because his skill set was simply just stronger than it. Limiting his possibilities to what's just shown is kinda dumb; same logic would imply he can't even planet bust. Everything in DBZ is derived off of Ki, everything is Ki. If Freeza can do it, and Goku(BoG)>>>>>>>Freeza(Namek)in every stat including Ki Control, why can't he?

Anyways, Kaioken Burst followed by Kamehameha. The bloodlust means he wouldn't go all nice, although he'd possibly retain some of his CIS, so still Goku 6/10

"same logic would imply he can't even planet bust" and if he does so he'll also die

The abilities I listed were only examples, "muh ki control" isn't an excuse for him just randomly doing something he has never done before or even heard of (unless you can show me how Goku in the Saiyan Saga knows about this techniques), with the same logic I'd say Whis can just Hakai everything just because he's stronger than Beerus

Alright, Kaioken Burst followed by a Kamehameha

There's also the problem that the core must be destroyed in order to truly kill Anankos, since his entire body was destroyed and his core (the ball inside of his head, which is also where his attacks come from) was still fighting, so he might not actually get oneshotted (unless a bloodlusted character without any prior knowledge thinks to attack a large enemy at the point of where they're attacking from instead of a blind spot/not what actually looks like eyes)

Back