• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haxxed AF Future Civs: Latveria vs. Composite Civ

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Alright, let's do this. When I was making the composite civ profile, this was one of the first reccomendations for a match.

This is the Future Civ with all weapons/tech right before the transcendence ending.

This is Latveria with all weapons/tech, however Doctor Doom and the Doombots are sitting this one out. However, Doom is allowed to lead/advise his country.

For purposes of simplicity, speed is equalized for troops and ships.

Battle takes place on Alpha Centauri's homeplanet. Each civ is occupying half the planet, and aims to obliterate the other at any cost.

Let's go!

Composite Civ -

Latveria -

Incon -

Latveria
Sid-meiers-civilization-a-new-dawn-review-header-1070x602

Zach you need to stop just voting via hax with no further explanation especially on something like math manip. How it helps or any more explanation would be nice.

I kinda want to know what the context of Doom just kinda leaving his country to defend itself is, its a pretty funny idea compared to canon.

From what's on the files that I can see the armaments of Latveria seem more impressive, though idk how effective they'll be without the leadership of Doom.

That doesn't seem so much as manipulation as it is the discovery of a new form. Either way its not something that seems applicable for fighting beyond allowing them to make good stuff.

Is Doom not participating as in he won't personally fight, or is he just not allowed to lead Latveria in general? That's pretty important.

I'll specify that Doom is leading the country, however he cannot participate in combat.

Honestly, the biggest boon for the composite civ is weaponized mindhax that, on a base level, erases minds. They also have passive fields that mindhax anything that tresspasses them. They also resist mindhax, being ablo to take psi-based attacks.

Depending on how this works, Latveria can just time travel to CC back when they weren't so advanced and utterly body them

other than that, i don't see Latveria able to do much

Latveria could win via time travel depending on how effective the CC leader is with predicting the future. I'm personally leaning on CC taking this one, as HI3 said Latveria can't do much besides time travel and CC may catch onto it and just try to destroy as quick as they can.

Ohhhhh, Still has a good point. Time Travel is explicitly impossble in Alpha Centauri, despite the insane control over time the Civ has.

As for the probability predictions, its rather vague, but here's the quotes:

With operating systems powered by Pre-sentient Algorithms (D5), computers finally gain sufficient processing power to unravel the mysteries of Probability Mechanics. With this breakthrough, scientists can accurately predict many seemingly random events.

Alternatively

Latveria travels to the stone age and vaporizes it's origins

Though, then again, CC can still blitzkrieg and stop them from taking such an opportunity.

I feel like that's more a technological limitation then a property of a Planet, but, if that's really the case, then question is, who's invading who?

If it's the Civs going to earth to attack Latveria, it'll still work, if it's Latveria attacking the Civs, then, it'll be up in the air.

They're occupying two sides of the same planet in this situation.

Yes.

Making it an Interstellar battle with speed equalized would be weird, and both civs wouldn't be able to use their weapons at their full potential.

Do they have access to all of Doom's technology because that includes devices that allow him to manipulate reality like a chessboard and make retroactive changes to history

They should have access to all the tech that Latveria has acess to, if that's part of it, than it probably needs to be added to the profile.

If it's an ability of Doom himself, he's only acting as a leader here, not a combatant.

It's not an ability of Doom himself, it's just a thing he's made.

Hm. Not sure why it's not on the Civ page then.

Although Latveria's page does seem lacking; it may be missing a good deal of tech.

It probably is, but I didn't wanna give it everything Doom could do with tech.

I suppose anything Doom himself has exclusively used should be out, then, as he's not actively participating outside of commanding his country.

Back