• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Layer Evaluation Thread

So True magic Meliodas can deconstruct the demon king who scales above characters that can no sell deconstruction in the demon clan biology page and also scales above a character that can resist molecular deconstruction. So would true magic Meliodas get 1 or 2 layers of deconstruction?

So True magic Meliodas can deconstruct the demon king who scales above characters that can no sell deconstruction in the demon clan biology page and also scales above a character that can resist molecular deconstruction. So would true magic Meliodas get 1 or 2 layers of deconstruction?
You need scans for all of that.

Baseline Resistance: Kaiju No. 9 is capable of adapting to the point of developing resistances. At first, Kikoru could help Reno with being able to predict the movement of its attacks but Kaiju No. 9 adapted to it. The next time Kikoru fought against No. 9, she stated she is unable to predict its movement, showing how the adaptation became a resistance
Thats no literal precog at all, its just the characters learning how to aticipate a attack before it happens. Theres nothing supernatural in this and its just the most basic analytical prediction at best

Sees the finger growing a meat ball -> Sees it compress -> Dodge

Anyone with a good eye could do it
1 Layer (Gen w/ RT-0001): Gen with RT-0001 could constantly predict Kaiju No. 9’s movement even though it had similarly adapted to Gen’s movement.
Gen reads eletrical signals of the opponent and uses that to predict movements. Its just analytical prediction but in this case he gets more information to predict, allowing a better peform, but its not a additional layer. Its just a complet different mechanic
Thats just Gen's weakness, where its stated that he cannot predict inorganic attacks
He just suppressed his weakness by reading electrons, fluctuations in temperature and the terrain, allowing Gen to predict even the inorganic

Like, yeah, Envolved Gen > Normal Gen, but not every improvement is a new layer. His vision can just get better information now

Last edited:
Furthermore all I am trying to say is that goddess clan deconstruction<domain of god deconstruction<demon kings resistance< Meliodas true magic deconstruction. So how many layers would this be?

how is meliodas deconstructing him? what proof or supporting statement do you have for that coz that could just be destroying or vaporizing
Furthermore all I am trying to say is that goddess clan deconstruction<domain of god deconstruction<demon kings resistance< Meliodas true magic deconstruction. So how many layers would this be?
you would need to prove it with scans

Here's the layer blog. (For more precision.) A few characters in the Spook's series should have one layer of magic and resistance to magic. Copy pasted from the blog:

Grimallkin one of the most killed magic user in the series tried to stop a vartek using magic, yet she failed stating that the magic of witches simply don't work on Varteki. Yet one of the protagonist, Alice a witch, easily killed a grown one with her spells.

Alice would get one layer of Magic.

However, a few magic user in the series can resist Alice's magic, the two strongest of the Triumvirat (Lenklewth and Balkai), Lukrasta and Circe. They all are able to resist each other's magic and affect each other with magic.

So Alice, Lenklewth, Balkai, Circe and Lukrasta would get one layer of magic and one of resistance to magic.

Then there is Tom who when holding the Starblade became completly immune to the magic of all of the above, like here with Lukrasta. He can also turn into his lamia form where he has a comparable resistance to magic than with the starblade and totally no sold Balkai's magic.

Tom would then have a layer of resistance to magic with the Starblade and when transformed into his lamia form.

how is meliodas deconstructing him? what proof or supporting statement do you have for that coz that could just be destroying or vaporizing

you would need to prove it with scans
It’s accepted on Meliodas profile I hate when people just don’t read the profile. I did provide scans and shown that the demon clan resist deconstruction and true magic Meliodas was still able to deconstruct the demon kings arm. Light Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Limited Power Nullification, Limited Deconstruction and Soul Destruction (Higher-level Demons can withstand Ark[36]. Besides, when they transform into Indura, they are completely unaffected by Ludoshel's Ark[37])

Meliodas destroys demon king arm with his true magic who resist deconstruction and scales above characters that can no sell ark and also a scales above Estarossa who can survive this. So how many layers would true magic Meliodas scale to?

Sorry for the delay, gonna try to get through these.

@KobsterHope07 Not really sure on the prediction stuff given what LIFE brought up. The regen negation and corrosion stuff is fine.

@Sdjlakjh Yeah that wouldn't be layered hax since there's no showings of resisting her possession, only for her to make it more potent to override their resistances.

@Mizuki67 I'm not really following your point on the probability layers.

@speedster352 that scan of meliodas destroying the demon king doesn't tell me much on if he's deconstructing him or just doing that by raw strength.

@Franstel Looks fine.

@Dagoth_OwO Is Supreme Kai a being that has God Ki? Isn't that reserved for the GoD and angels given how they only talk about the god ki in reference to beerus and not the other normal kais, and does Goku have god ki in his base super saiyan states? I thought that's only reserved for when he goes god and blue? The other layers is fine.

@speedster352 that scan of meliodas destroying the demon king doesn't tell me much on if he's deconstructing him or just doing that by raw strength.
Again true magic has been accepted as deconstruction on the profile. And it’s not a strength based things it’s a hax ability. No other character in the series disintegrates another character because of a strength gap it’s not bleach.

Is Supreme Kai a being that has God Ki? Isn't that reserved for the GoD and angels given how they only talk about the god ki in reference to beerus and not the other normal kais, and does Goku have god ki in his base super saiyan states? I thought that's only reserved for when he goes god and blue? The other layers is fine.
Yeah, when Goku first turned into a SSG and gained God Ki, he was stated to have become a God just like the Supreme Kai and Beerus. Grand Supreme Kai also has Godly Power albeit he used most of it to seal Moro's power. As for this version of Goku, this seems be the case oddly enough, however I'd like to clarify that this specific Goku is actually from the DBZ movie version of BoG which is a bit different from the DBS anime, so this Base/SS form God Ki thing would only be a thing for the Z Movie version of BoG Goku

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, gonna try to get through these.

@KobsterHope07 Not really sure on the prediction stuff given what LIFE brought up. The regen negation and corrosion stuff is fine.

@Sdjlakjh Yeah that wouldn't be layered hax since there's no showings of resisting her possession, only for her to make it more potent to override their resistances.

@Mizuki67 I'm not really following your point on the probability layers.

@Franstel Looks fine.

@Dagoth_OwO Is Supreme Kai a being that has God Ki? Isn't that reserved for the GoD and angels given how they only talk about the god ki in reference to beerus and not the other normal kais, and does Goku have god ki in his base super saiyan states? I thought that's only reserved for when he goes god and blue? The other layers is fine.

Unique Skill already resists masayuki chosen one that has probability manipulation. Ultimate Skill user ignores this which is superior to Unique Skills (Previously discussed before)
-baseline resistance

Ultimate Skill Faust which is also a probability manipulation ability can work on Ultimate Skill user that resists and ignore every lower skills.
-1 layer

Where's the scans that mentions this being a unique skill and ultimate skills having probability manipulation that can affect other ultimates?

@Sdjlakjh that's not really enough to qualify for layered hax if he still got possessed in the end.

@Mizuki67 so a self inflicted probability manipulation? Not really something that can help for layers.

You need to show that he can fight off her normal possession. So far you got her possessing people and also possessing wukong, which isn't layers unless established he can fight off possession in the first place.

You need to show that he can fight off her normal possession. So far you got her possessing people and also possessing wukong, which isn't layers unless established he can fight off possession in the first place.
It was both shown and stated that Wukong can indeed fight her possession. As MK stated, LBD needed every ounce of her strength to keep him contained

@Sdjlakjh Where in any of the 4 scans does it say that? That's not even said anywhere in those clips.

@DavidTPPM this was already discussed, not really seeing this being layered hax here given the discussion prior.

@DavidTPPM this was already discussed, not really seeing this being layered hax here given the discussion prior.
Which discussion? I remember someone saying it's different types of absorption but I don't see how they would fit different types of absorption. Could you tell me so I can index them appropriately then?

@DavidTPPM literally the entire conversation that happened over a page ago.

@Sdjlakjh You mean the thing he didn’t resist whatsoever and still has no showings of resisting? Again show that he can resist her possession if you want to argue layers, because this isn’t it.

@DavidTPPM literally the entire conversation that happened over a page ago.
That doesn't really answer my question. Someone claimed they're different types of absorption, I claimed they're not and as far as I believe, I proved so.

So I'm asking what types of absorption are the attacks so I can index them properly in the page since to me they both seem like Satan himself is getting absorbed.

Back