• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6B vs High 6C

Stomp

This is not a Stomp hashirama lose she

I would assume we are using her 6B tier for this

Yes, this is the Fair fight

All of his loses should be removed actually due the One Piece downgrades and Bleach Upgrades.

Sadly, no one cares enough to do it.....me included. ovo

Pretty sure there was someone who did it

The question is, why did they lock his Profile.

He's not even that controversial

think

Big Meme can burn Hashi wood with Prometheus or converts they in homies, this is stomp since hachi can not handle any physical blow from her and her woods are practically useless. And she can still pluck her life energy (or soul) if he is afraid of death... The only way for Hashi to save himself is to spit water on Prometheus, but Big Mom can use Kenbunshoku to predict this in the future and anticipate this blow with Ikoku and probably kill the Hashi in the process, or she simply turns the water into homie as well.

Big Mom should take this.

Big man gets lol murderblitzed before she can do any of that and her fire can't burn 6B wood

I am myself You are you said:
But she win the hashirama she should to be considered is 6-B.

She really is tier 6-B, but she's been Downgrade darned for some reason
The reason why Big Mom and all other OP high tiers were downgraded was because Fujitora's meteor feat was recalced as only High 6-C.

Gargoyle One said:
Big man gets lol murderblitzed before she can do any of that and her fire can't burn 6B wood
Speed is Equalized.

Regardless, I'm closing this. Big Mom is physically superior to Hashi but gets stomped by his wood which he obviously spams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back