• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hasbro characters with similar designations (Sort of)

Alright, yeah, this matchup was inevitably gonna be made. Following because this is gonna be a fun ride.

Wait, how far into MFTL+ is twilight? Because Unicron is 153,228c
Aw man, why'd you have to spoil keeping their identities confusing & ambiguous? Anyway....

Speed: Subsonic running speed (Four ponies could run at this speed) FTL combat and magic speed (Immensely superior to a group of Unicorns who can hit the Moon with their magic at such speeds) | Massively FTL+ combat and magic speed (Comparable to Tempest Shadow and Starswirl the Bearded) | Massively FTL+ combat and magic speed | Massively FTL+ attack speed | Massively FTL+ combat and magic speed | Massively FTL+ combat and magic speed | Massively FTL+ combat and magic speed | Average Human (Can run about the top speed of the average human)

That 2nd key is presumably Alicorn Form. 5th Key, if I read right, is All Alicorn Magic. Dunno if that matters for speed.

Tempest Shadow scales to reacting to the The Storm King using the Staff of Sacanas.
Speed: Immobile (Is just a Staff), Massively FTL+ magic speed when fully powered (Easily moved the Sun at these speeds)

Linked calc yields 22395.883 c

Star Swirl the Bearded:

Speed: Massively FTL+ combat and magic speed (His beams are comparable to The Pony of Shadows in speed, and he is superior to Twilight Sparkle at the time of the 2017 movie)

How does All Alicorn Magic Twilight compare in Speed to Star Swirl the Bearded/Her 2017 Movie self, whichever key that is?

Pony of Shadows?

Speed: Unknown | Massively FTL+ combat and magic speed (Should be superior to Tempest Shadow)

Also, Unicron is 153,228c?? He doesn't have a calc, but looking at his profile.... Blitzed Trypticon, who's comparable to Optimus, who's "somewhat comparable" to Thunderwing, who is who actually did the feat with a yield of 158,223 c. (Also, why is that speed yield listed in miles per hour?!)

Anyway, ignoring uncertain modifiers to the values from their respective scaling chains, 158,223 / 22,395.883 c = Roughly 7.06482526 times faster.

I'll assume that's speed blitz range, so unless people want this match to be unequalized (They a rare kind of match, & I doubt this level of "closeness" in MFTL+ ratings is common.), I'll have the match be Speed Equalized for now.

Okay so Unicron AP stomps with a 1750000x AP difference, what does Twilight start with because I'm sure she has something to stop him?

Last edited:
She has a good chunk of hax. Unicron's opener is absorption. What does Twilight start with?

Also I'd like to point out that Unicron gets stronger the more he eats. And that Unicron upon being born ate a supermassive Blackhole. So Unicron has grown more powerful since that

Okay so Unicron AP stomps with a 1750000x AP difference, what does Twilight start with because I'm sure she has something to stop him?
Wow, the gap's that big, even with the given keys, eh? A little distracted, but I'll look into that.

In the meantime, I'll also await answers on this question:
Given the potential massive AP difference, I'll ask: Would it be reasonably more fair if I were to Bloodlust Twilight?

Wait to see what her starting move is, if its something that can stop him or protect her, I don't think the AP difference would matter much considering Unicron doesn't even use his hax last I checked

Wait to see what her starting move is, if its something that can stop him or protect her, I don't think the AP difference would matter much considering Unicron doesn't even use his hax last I checked
The AP difference wouldn't matter considering Unicron doesn't use his hax? AP-based hax? I hope I'm not misunderstanding something.

Also, what is the likelihood Unicron attacks, such as with a beam or a physical attack? (The matter of dodging aside.)

Regrettably, I'm not too sure of Twilight Sparkle's starting move myself. This is why more profiles need Standard Tactics sections....

He usually fires beams from his eyes if the opponent can fly, which Twilight can. And yes, we probably need standard tactics, at least for the main characters

I think Unicron does use Gravity manipulation in order to suck in planets. Plus Unicron can make himself stronger from just sucking up stars.

Also Unicron has a lot of antibodies that can potentially distract twlight, even if she can one-shot them all

I don't really remember him using that against things other than planets, but yeah Unicron does have his antibodies and can absorb mass to enhance himself. Idk if he even has to enhance himself considering, yknow, one shot

Bro this is random af but I was just looking at this thread and then you bumped it. Are you watching me?

Anyway, does Unicron not stomp this with his eyebeams and massive AP advantage? Not seeing what Twilight can do to counter it if speed is equalized.

Bro this is random af but I was just looking at this thread and then you bumped it. Are you watching me?
Oh lol, I was just browsing through VS threads

Anyway, does Unicron not stomp this with his eyebeams and massive AP advantage? Not seeing what Twilight can do to counter it if speed is equalized.
I dunno what hax Twilight does that can saver her, which is what I'm waiting on. Unicron certainly destroys in sheer physical prowess. It depends on Twilight's opening move.

Back