• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Has there ever been a public domain series here?

So a collective entity acting as a conciousness that manifested against the Gods? What name shall it be? Alpha Vengeance? That works too, Myton The Godeater?

What power level are you orbiting around you. think?

Megamangohan said:
Keep the Serpent as his own character. I would like the Serpent to start out as very powerful. I would like My SATAN to gain more power as he devour's Gods.
I think My SATAN should eventually fuse with Khaitan, since they are both about gaining as much power as possible.
I love that idea :D

Khaitan I always imagined growing in strength through pain and power, I did call him the Devourer too as he devoured human sacrifices for nourishment, perhaps with this God's Power, he will devour gods as well.

I also heavily disagree with the rejectment of technology.

I think that everyone who is part of the occult should be extremely powerful. But I think there should be a resistiance to the resistance, composed of humans who desire to make friends with the Gods, instead of enemies.

Since Occult magic is already taken, these should be people who try to use technology to further as a way to advance themselves instead of magic, as a sgnal of rebellion, towards the rebellion.

They should be far weaker, but they shouldn't be too weak either. A number of them would create temples to worship the gods, while others would be on the offensive, attacking the occult and the humans who support SATAN through very violent means under "last resort".

The Wandering Boy should be about the human who had connection between the general population and Chaos. Although it is up to Sir Ovens on what he really wants to do with that character.

So we're talking about the Literal Satan here, actual incarnation/manifestation of Evil Satan :D Is this more of your portrayal of Satan, what does he look like and how would you scale him? I'm all for the idea. I'm not the biggest idea of Evil as a Humancentric Concept but as an Unknowable Force? Then I can get behind it.

And a civil war involving the Occult makes sense. I already planned that out too so to have it expanded it upon would be nice. In this reality, as well as Multiple Timelines involving individuals worshipping Eldritch Nightmare Gods, Wars and Factions break out between them and deviations and splits from organizations can lead to a wide array of conflict.

Later on I will get to some Cults and Secret Organizations that exist to influence many of the horrible events that occur throughout the Multiverse. The Odium is a massive Religious Organization acting violently and at war with themselves as well given how leaders had different goals and intentions with what they want to do with all that power, but i'm getting ahead of myself.

well I view SATAN as a man who simlpy desires venegence upon the gods.

even if you don't believe in "Evil" it's easy to say that vengence can create negative consequences that people don't want to deal with, especially when dealing with all-powerful enitties who could wipe out all of existance if they wished.

Megamangohan said:
well I view SATAN as a man who simlpy desires venegence upon the gods.
even if you don't believe in "Evil" it's easy to say that vengence can create negative consequences that people don't want to deal with, especially when dealing with all-powerful enitties who could wipe out all of existance if they wished.
Agreed. I'm all for this idea. And I already had an Arc to where Khaitan goes mad (Well... even madder) after he loses to Samael: Poison of God/Hebrew Angel of Death. The humiliating loss drives him mad and rather then staying as he is, he tries to put his body through the limit and channel more powerful gods and instead kill and devour the gods he deems are not worthy to 'honor' or 'worship' he will instead choose to devour and absorb into his own body as a either a blood sacrifice to a higher God or for the complete consumption of their identity.

It could be at this point that infuses himself and gets possessed by a more powerful entity that supports him, that individual could be your character right there. Fueling his rage and acting unpredictably, working his way up the food chain.

And exactly. These are Chaotic Eldritch Gods, many of them can wipe away reality without a trace. But is Satan a man in your world or something else? Do you think calling him Alpha or giving him a different name is just as probable? Cause I could go for Satan (LOL) I mean we exist in a multiverse where we known multiple versions of Satan exist, I just hope this guy doesn't get forgotten under rug. He won't though, that's for sure. I have a Satan in my stories but I like yours of course, The Serpent and this guy are separate, whether they'd work together is unknown for now. I'm sure they do but that could be discussed later.

Travis nguyen sammael-commission smaller
Samael: Poison of God/Chief of Satans/Angel of Death

Commission payed by me and done by the brilliant Travis Nguyen. Support his work here. He still does commissions and he does them amazingly too :)

This was the being who defeated Zhaitan. He has 5 faces in this Eldritch Form as it represents his multiple avatars and portrayals throughout religion and philosophy.

https://awfulowafalo.deviantart.com

Now for some Lore: Samael (Hebrew: ÎíÍÀÎ×Í©Í╝ÎÉÍÁΣÔÇÄ, "Venom of God" or "Poison of God," or "Blindness of God" Sammael or Samil) is an important archangel in Talmudic and post-Talmudic lore, a figure who is an accuser, seducer, and destroyer, and has been regarded as both good and evil. Rabbinical writings describe Samael as the guardian angel of Esau (and the Roman empire) and a patron of Edom. He is considered in Talmudic texts to be a member of the heavenly host (with often grim and destructive duties). One of Samael's greatest roles in Jewish lore is that of the main archangel of death. He remains one of God's servants even though he condones the sins of man. As an angel, Samael resides in the seventh heaven, although he is declared to be the chief angel of the fifth heaven, the reason for this being the presence of the throne of glory in the seventh heave

"There was another angel in the seventh heaven, different in appearance from all the others, and of frightful mien. His height was so great, it would have taken five hundred years to cover a distance equal to it, and from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet he was studded with glaring eyes, at the sight of which the beholder fell prostrate in awe. "This one," said Metatron, addressing Moses, "is Samael, who takes the soul away from man." "Whither goes he now?" asked Moses, and Metatron replied, "To fetch the soul of Job the pious." Thereupon Moses prayed to God in these words, "O may it be Thy will, my God and the God of my fathers, not to let me fall into the hands of this angel."

In the Bible and Torah, Samael was depicted as both Angel, Demon, Reaper, Serpent, and Plague Lord. Samael was considered the Chief of Satans and is a big deal in the Tanakh and I found myself favoring that Angel above all the others. Since most depictions usually tackle one aspect of him instead of all, I decided to have a commission done where it depicts him Whole in all of his most Beautiful and Eldritch glory. Most often mistaken for Lucifer, Samael is different in the sense that unlike Lucifer/Satan... he never fell form Grace. He is depicted as an Angel that WILLINGLY does the dirty work for God as someone who plots to rebel against him. Because of this, in Chaos Theory, he is often on the side of the protagonist but only so much as they serve a purpose, his very nature is violent and hostile towards beings who threaten Creation. Though he does not act violently without reason of course.

In Chaos Theory, even when he is not around, his power is most often used/called upon by ambitious warriors that desire to use the power of death and other aspects of his abilities to their whim. Most notably The Serpent, one of Chaos Theory's most reoccurring antagonists.

"BEHOLD Samael the Destroyer! When the Cosmic Dreamer sleeps, it Dreams the entirety of Creation into Existence and the ebb and flow of Creation is continuous. From the smallest stone to the the entire Multiverse. However, if one were to awaken the sleeping God, it could very well mark the End of Creation as we know it. And when The Cleric awoke the Dreamer, there was only one thing that could happen. This Universe would meet its End, and at that very moment, the Cleric felt himself transform and elevate into a being that belonged to no world. Whose only main purpose was to Obliterate and to Erase. This wasn't the form he had thought of, this wasn't the God that he envisioned himself to be in his dreams. This was something else. His veins and body flowed with unimaginable power and the world that he had once needed to slither through to survive, was now but a mere nuisance that he could easily destroy with a mere thought. The ancient prophecy had come true, and Enoch's Nightmare had finally manifested. The Dreamer's awakening would end everything... And The Cleric had become its Harbinger. Its Angel of Death." -- Koana: The Wise

I don't mind the postings here, but i think it'd be better if you guys do this on another separate thread.

Just saying cause i believe we're right about done here or getting close to it by now so...

Back