• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haruka Kaminogi Vs. Asriel Dreemurr

Probably Inconclusive, depends if Kaminogi can Un-Exist Asriel before Asriel does anything, Reading both of their pages and Kaminogi has no Regen or Immortality, Asriel could probably Go back in time and kill Kaminogi at birth since Kaminogi has no Acausality, but can Kaminogi set up his Automatic Defense instantaneously? if not then with his Human level Durability Kaminogi gets absolutely Annhilated, also Asriel can just Erase the timeline he is currently in which Kaminogi has no counter for except his Automatic Defense, however Kaminogi has Probability Manipulation and the ability to see all Possible outcomes, so he could set Asriel's Probability of winning to 0% and his own to 100%, however Asriel is Acausal, this fight is Inconclusive, however I'am edging slightly to Asriel, however I vote Inconclusive.

Yeah, but Immeasurable is more than infinitely superior than any 3D speed. Asriel could attack an infinite number of time while Haruka would be frozen

@Kaltias

Automatic Defense could probably counter that, but I've taken another look at the profiles and decided that Asriel wins here due to better and overall more Hax (also the speed thing).

I am going with Asriel speed blitzing chould be imposible due to Harukas automatic defenses but Asriel is a lot more haxed Haruka stands a predy good chance but Asriel is more likely to win.

Immeasurable is infinitely above infinite speed, which would already see Haruka as frozen, this is the most massive blitz I have ever seen

Oh, wait, Asriel is Bloodlusted in this fight and he has no morals, meaning he is gonna go straight for the kill, Asriel stomps.

Back