• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haru Glory revisions

FrenchStephy

He/Him
Haru is currently listed at City level+ in his Oracion Seis/Symphonia/Stellar Memories arc key with this calc. I just want to make a minor addition since in the Stellar Memories Arc, we have the Haru vs Lucia fight but their profiles doesn't really show how close they were to each other powerwise during the fight. I would like to make these changes:

Haru: City level+ (Parted a tsunami), | Mountain level (Comparable, but still weaker than Stellar Memories Arc Lucia), higher with Sacrifar (Stomped Stellar Memories Arc Lucia)

Oracion Seis/Symphonia arc | Stellar Memories Arc/Blue Guardians Arc

Lucia: At least Mountain level (Superior to Sieghart, who is significally stronger than Symphonia Arc Haru Glory) | Large Mountain level

Symphonia/Stellar Memories arc | Blue Guardians Arc

Haru also lacks somes abilities:

• Non-Physical Interaction with Rune Save: A unique jagged sword which cannot cut anything physical but can cut things without a tangible form
  • Rage Power: Just one of many exemples
  • Berserk Mode with Sacrifar: Sacrifar is a frightening blade of bloodlust that trades the user's emotion and will for the power of Carnage
  • A minor modification: He currently have this: Spatial Manipulation (He used Sacrifar to stop the distortion of space with a mere swing of his blade). I don't even know if that should qualify as Spatial Manipulation, but he actually didn't stop the distortion with his sword, he erased the distortion by shouting at it while being empowered by Sacrifar
  • Power Nullification with Ravelt : Here
  • (Limited?) Resistance to Mind Manipulation : Temporarily sealed his mind with Rune Save
(I'm probably going to revise the whole verse one day, there are too many strange things... like I don't know where do the 6-C ratings for Gale Glory and Shiba Roses and all the speeds ratings apart from the MHS+ one come from.)

Dang, RIP Haru's 7-B matches.

But if there's two calcs of the same feat, I think it best to use the lower end rather than the high end. If you think the high end to be better, then perhaps copy it to a blog and have a calc member look at it.

I agree with everything else. Additionally, Musica should also have range power, and resistance to sleep manip when he's pissed off. Haru should also have rage power. When I reread the manga for the brackets, they consistent get stronger when sufficiently angry.

Also, Lucia should have spatial manip from whatever space destroy db he used against Haru in the sacrifar fight.

Well, the 2 calcs use the same steps and methods of calculation. The only difference is that the first one tries to scale the ship size to find the cut depth while the other directly uses the official length of the ship. But it always better to have staff input so I'll put in a blog soon.

Yeah, rage power is everywhere in Rave lol. Even Elie has it.

I thought he already had spatial manip since the db he used, Sinclaire was already on Lucia's page on the notable attacks/techniques section but yeah it needs to be added.

Speaking of Sinclaire, I noticed something while I was rereading the manga. EoS Lucia (and Haru) scale to Endless, who supposedly destroyed 1/10th of the planet with Overdrive... but the original Overdrive was caused by the Mother Dark Bring Sinclaire (Sinclaire is the name given to the 5 Mother DB when they were one but also the name of the Mother DB that Lucia has) and not Endless. We also know that this Overdrive was heavily weakened by Shiba's attack on Sinclaire. Endless' Overdrive seems to hold the same power as the original one but it needs prep time so I'm not really sure if we should scale them to the original overdrive.

Well, as Lucia said here (chapter 287), Endless' overdrive had just "begun". And even after Haru and Lucia's final battle (which happened inside Endless), the overdrive wasn't ready yet (chapter 294). So it definitely takes some time.

This seems fine to me. Also Musica should have resistance to sleep manipulation when he no sold'd the corresponding Dark Bring.

EDIT: Does it count as getting ninja'd when you're so late lol.

@French

I guess so. I don't think there's a big issue scaling since I'm guessing they should be able to tank it (Shiba didn't die from the original overdrive). But I think there was different reasoning for them scaling. Maybe the lore putting them above such a thing since Lucia was fused with Endless.

@Hst

Agreed. I stated that above, lol.

oof

Also why is Silver Ray Rated as Unknown? Isn't Silver Ray the same weapon that was going to destroy Southenburg only reforged as a Spear?

@Hst

Southernburg? Reminder on what that is?

I know the spear split through Doryu's magic, but I'm unsure if that's hax or just how strong the spear is.

Southenberg was the continent that Silver Ray was over. If Reina hadn't destroyed the core with Silver Bonds it would have destroyed it.

The main issue is that the overdrive was heavily weakened by Shiba's attack on Sinclaire and was initially going to destroy the entire world. So even if we scale them to the overdrive, they should only scale to the fully-powered one. Plus, Plue actually protected Shiba from the blast (and iirc Plue had some kind of forcefield with one of the Rave). But I could also have missed something about the scaling with Endless.

For the Silver Ray, I remember something about wiping out the Southernberg continent but I don't know anything about the size of this "continent".

I just realized that the "official" size of the ship used in the second calculation is the size of another ship that has nothing to do with the one Haru and co used to go through the Death Storm so we can scrap the Mountain level calc. I modified the OP, so feel free to tell me what you think about my new scaling for Haru and Lucia.

I also added this: (Limited?) Resistance to Mind Manipulation since he temporarily sealed his mind with Rune Save

I will do another CRT later about the scaling for the toptiers, which will include the overdrive stuff and the Sliver Ray.

Well... I'm pretty ashamed of this but I completely forgot about the existence of this thread.

So, yeah, super bump.

I would really like to put in time to this verse... but I also have to focus on Fairy Tail, Edens Zero, and Enen no Shoubotai, so I'm a little worn out, and can't do a large scale revision of the verse, the 6-C rating makes very little sense and all around the verse is choppy, so if someone else could do most of the heavy lifting for this verse, then I could put more time into it

I'll try and get into the verse and see if I can help in someway, although I'm probably only gonna help in terms of abilities and maybe scaling, don't know much about calcing stuff.

Willing to help out as well, but I'm more or less in the same boat as Mr.Cino. I can help with making profiles as well if that's needed, but I'm useless with calcs

Sorry can't say for sure atm, I do know Ravelt is around for the shortest amount of time maybe only around 50 chapters to the end (probably less tbh) but don't remember for the others. Planning on re-reading the series over the next few days, to reacquaint myself

I could help with calcs, but the problem is that I still haven't actually read Rave Master. Can't really find the time to read it properly.

Yeah, I'll try to calc them if I get the chance, however I am quite busy lately, so I might not be able to do it immediately.

I'd have to go through the whole manga again to do proper scaling and feats, which sucks, because it's a long series, and I don't want to do that frankly, so unless someone else wants to do that, then we're kinda stuck

Yeah I looked at some of the files and they are definitely...wonky to say the least...why is Shiba 6-C? All it says is that he is 6-C via powerscaling, and it doesn't link to any feat...which is pretty crap for a profile.

Edit: Not trying to offend the person who made it, just saying that the profile could have been made better.

Started a blog in hopes that it'll help with this. Plan to update it as I read along, but I'm only human and I'm sure to miss some, so if any of you see a feat that you think we can calc or an ability that we missed please mention it in a comment on the blog and I'll add it to the list. The idea is having all this stuff in one place with multiple contributors makes the revisions go much smoother.

Right now we scale Haru and Lucia to Endless's Overdrive which is very incorrect, they scale to Endless normally, as Lucia is using his power by the final battle, but Overdrive is a suicide attack if I remember correctly and it shouldn't scale to anyone except Etherion, which is the only thing strong enough to stop him, there are some pretty big Endless feats at the end of the manga if I rember, so I can look into those

Can anyone who remembers the manga say if Overdrive actually scales to Haru and Lucia, cause I don't think it does, it's like a giant hax world ending feat that is earily similar to Neo Eclipse

Lucia was stronger overdrive after he infused with endless, so scaling lucia to overdrive is like a lowball, many ppl cliams eos haru and lucia should be atleast planet tier but i didn't read the manga yet so can't says anythig

No, Overdrive was what Endless was gonna use to end the world, and it took mega preptime and the only thing that could stop it was Etherion, there is absolutely no statement about Lucia being even remotely comparable to Overdrive, all that is said is that he is using Endless's power, if his AP normally scaled to overdive, he could have just ended the world himself

Also 5-B Haru and Lucia is pretty wank

Back