• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ability additions to Haru Glory

Shockwave generation
Haru should get shockwave generation via Mel force as it can generate a shock wave with the blade

limited adaptation
Haru should get limited adaptation via his sword being able to adapt to his emotions and change form depending on the specific situation without Haru having to consciously change the form of the sword himself

Link

limited absorption/limited attack reflection
Haru should get limited absorption and or limited attack reflection as his sword is able to be infused with an outside source of magic that he can use to throw back at his opponents

Link
Pseudo Flight
Haru should get pseudo flight via Mel force being able to propel himself through the air(similar to how deku has pseudo flight via Air Force)

Now onto the Resistances

Resistance to power absorption
Haru should get resistance to Power Absorption via the Rave Of Truth as no one else can use the power of the rave stones besides the “true” rave master as only one rave master can exist in the world at one time

Limited resistance to sleep inducement
Haru should get limited resistance to sleep inducement as he was able to to resist the effects of some sleeping pollen where as Ellie and Plue and Griff all passed out as soon as they inhaled it where was with Haru it was only when he caused the pollen to massively spread due to him trying to destroy the flowers with an explosion that caused him to pass out

Limited resistance to poison manipulation
Haru should get limited resistance to poison manipulation via being able to resist the effects of toxic gas

Last edited:
Shockwave generation
This is fine
limited adaptation
This seems to be Instinctive Reaction rather than Adaptation, as by nature the sword only has a set amount of forms.
limited absorption/limited attack reflection
This seems fine
Pseudo Flight
He doesn't really propel himself through the air there, but that defiantly qualifies for Acrobatics with those flips he put in there
Resistance to power absorption
This should just be resistance to power mimicry, although I'm unsure on the mechanics of the RAVE stones, I would like Mitch's opinion on this one.
Limited resistance to sleep inducement
This is fine
Limited resistance to poison manipulation
disagree as he was still affected by it but powered through it, which would just be a stamina feat for Haru rather than a resistance

This is fine
Great thanks for your input
This seems to be Instinctive Reaction rather than Adaptation, as by nature the sword only has a set amount of forms.
Yea that makes more sense to me
This seems fine
do you think the feat would qualify more as limited absorption or limited attack reflection?

This should just be resistance to power mimicry, although I'm unsure on the mechanics of the RAVE stones, I would like Mitch's opinion on this one.
Hmm I could see that. Well essentially there are 5 rave stones with different abilities but no one other than the Rave Master is capable of using the Rave stones as only one rave master can exist in the world at a single time and with the rave of truth it’s used to decide who the one and only true rave master is as the voices of the pass have to accept one to be worthy of using the power of the rave stones

I thought it was resistance to power absorption since even if the rave stones were taken from Haru and or Shiba they person who took the stones wouldn’t be able to use the stones as they would have to be accepted by the voices of the past
disagree as he was still affected by it but powered through it, which would just be a stamina feat for Haru rather than a resistance
That makes sense

Everything but Resistance to Power Absorption and Sleep Inducement is ok

Others being able to use the Rave Stones doesn't mean that it resists it's power being absorbed

Also Haru did eventually fall alseep, it's just the others are weaker to extreme drowsiness, Haru was feeling exhausted in that moment and he eventually did fall asleep, he didn't really resist it

Everything but Resistance to Power Absorption and Sleep Inducement is ok
thanks for you input👍

would you say that limited absorption or limited attack reflection works better for the feat listed in the OP

and do you think acrobatics works better than pseudo flight as Zackra pointed out?
Others being able to use the Rave Stones doesn't mean that it resists it's power being absorbed
Alright that makes sense do you think Zackra’s proposal of resistance to power mimicry works for the rave stones

or should we not list the rave of truth ability as anything

Back