• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I like this match, but Akko either One-Shots, or Harry outhaxes her. What spells does Harry lead with? If nothing else Akko AP stomps

I`m pretty sure this is a stomp in Akko´s favor

Akko have higher AP, Dura and Reactions

I can´t see any way for Harry to win this

Luciano esporas said:
But Akko is not... To the awkward with the theme of magic? Beyond the use of Shiny Rod
Doesn't really matter much if she's over 2,000,000 times stronger and thousands of times faster than Harry.

I mean, yeah, I think so. But that doesn't really change the result when Akko has an AP advantage that allows them to one-shot.

The whole AP system on this wiki can be complicated to understand if you are a bit new here, but I assure you that there isn't any way for this match to be fair. Akko has well over a 7.5x attack potency advantage, therefore he kills in one hit.

Luciano esporas said:
Doesn't Harry have a bigger repertoire on spells? In addition to having the Glyffindor sword and the Expecto Patronum
Looking at their pages, Atsuko might actually have a hax advantage so I'm not sure if Harry's spells give him much of an edge here. Why would the Sword of Gryffindor or Expecto Patronum even do anything? Akari kills Harry with a light tap and can completely tank anything from the Potter verse.

DarkGrath said:
I mean, yeah, I think so. But that doesn't really change the result when Akko has an AP advantage that allows them to one-shot.
The whole AP system on this wiki can be complicated to understand if you are a bit new here, but I assure you that there isn't any way for this match to be fair. Akko has well over a 7.5x attack potency advantage, therefore he kills in one hit.
I understand the AP and others, but it would also be interesting to review the skills and intelligence of the opponents...

I mean, I don't care if Harry loses (I like Little Witch Academia more)

Yeah, don't worry, I get you. I like it when the match comes down to skills and intelligence over anything else as well. It just... doesn't really have much of an impact here, admittedly, considering the massive AP gap. That's generally the more important factor, and it is here.

Planck69 said:
Luciano esporas said:
Doesn't Harry have a bigger repertoire on spells? In addition to having the Glyffindor sword and the Expecto Patronum
Looking at their pages, Atsuko might actually have a hax advantage so I'm not sure if Harry's spells give him much of an edge here. Why would the Sword of Gryffindor or Expecto Patronum even do anything? Akari kills Harry with a light tap and can completely tank anything from the Potter verse.
Even with Voldemort?

Probably, yeah. I don't think Akko could kill Voldemort without destroying the horcruxes, and Avadakadavra (can never remember how to spell it) might work as Death hax that could kill Akko? But I don't know the specifics.

Book only feats too? Because I've already found out about a spell that shoots blatant beams of sunlight.

Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 08.48.36
Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 08.48.47
Hermione bobs her head slightly in tandem with a beam of sunlight before it can move much, this should be easily above that Akko is pegged at.

Here is my view: Harry will indefinitely lose due;

Noticable points:

Akko have higher Attack potency, Dura and Reactions

> Akko has well over a 7.5 times attack potency, therefore kills in one hit.

• Harry literally cannot harm Akko at all.
Atsuko "Akko" Kagari wins.

Back