• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hard work? who needs that. neji vs pyrrha

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
speed equal

assuming pyrrha has chakr network

takes place in the chuunin exam arena

they belive to be in a tournament

@Ricsi We're not having the same Gentle Fist vs Aura argument a second time. It already been determined that Gentle Fist cant bypass Aura.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi We're not having the same Gentle Fist vs Aura argument a second time. It already been determined that Gentle Fist cant bypass Aura.

no, you guys never responded to hwy kinetic energy could but not chakra. hell, your point was that they need chakra sistems, which is untrue

Because Gentle Fist requires striking pressure points and injecting chakra into the opponent's body, which Neji cant do while Pyrrha's aura is up

Voting Pyrrha via higher skill, versatility, range with his Spear and regen via her Aura which hard counters the Gentle Fist.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because Gentle Fist requires striking pressure points and injecting chakra into the opponent's body, which Neji cant do while Yang's aura is up
and why cant energy get through if kinetic energy can? especialy when the gentle fist is made to go through armor made out of either chakra or actual matter

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Voting Pyrrha via higher skill, versatility, range with his Spear and regen via her Aura which hard counters the Gentle Fist.

how does she have versarility though? i mean, she doesent even use dust all that much, she fights close-mid range , and gentle fist still hurts a lot, and she doesent have all that big of a pain resitstence

If Neji has Higher AP then I believe his palm strikes will eventually break the aura. This aura shield is really starting to sound like NLF. It is annoying.

Rocker1189 said:
If Neji has Higher AP then I believe his palm strikes will eventually break the aura. This aura shield is really starting to sound like NLF. It is annoying.
Kinetic Energy can't get through but it can help break the aura like Chakra can or any other attack

Ricsi-viragosi said:
how does she have versarility though? i mean, she doesent even use dust all that much, she fights close-mid range , and gentle fist still hurts a lot, and she doesent have all that big of a pain resitstence
Four weapons she can cycle through flawlessly mid combat, extremely precise magnetism manip, and shes boted as one of the most skilled fighters in the world

Huesito88 said:
@Rocker1189 Why would it be a NLF? Last I checked no one claimed the aura couldn't be broke

That is what Weekly seems to be saying? How do you break the aura then? Because apparently you cant attack through it and KE does not work so what does?

Kinetic Energy does work, everything works. You just have to wear it down and break it before hitting the person. So like Iron Man, you've got to break his armor before hitting him. Similar concept.

Nico-v11 said:
Kinetic Energy does work, everything works. You just have to wear it down and break it before hitting the person. So like Iron Man, you've got to break his armor before hitting him. Similar concept.

The why did weekly say that gental fist would not work on the aura? I am so confused.

Because there was a long and exhausting conversation about Gentle Fist bypassing Aura and ignoring durability. However Aura shouldn't be able to be bypassed since it acts like a forcefield

Nico-v11 said:
Because there was a long and exhausting conversation about Gentle Fist bypassing Aura and ignoring durability. However Aura shouldn't be able to be bypassed since it acts like a forcefield

Oh alright, so this is more like his gentle fist would not no sell her aura tather than her aura will protect her indefinitely. I was just a bit lost.

This is a really tough one. Both were born with immense talent and have trained to hone it. I need to compare and contrast.

Neji Pyrrha

Range

<<< (She has a gun, he is HEAVILY reliant on Taijutsu)

Close Combat Skill

Debatable

Abilities

< (More versatile)

Adaptability

Highly Debatable

Verdict: Still debatable. In Pyrrha's favor, however.

So close combat should be in his favor, but dont forget that at range he can use the spin to protect himself.

Nico-v11 said:
She has weapons so close combat isn't really in his favor. Besides again she has a shield.

Her weapons do not give her an AP advantage so I doubt they would matter much.

Pyrrha should still be stronger than them (Well maybe not Yang considering Yang is the powerhouse).

Weapons always help when fighting someone unarmed, more range and versatility. Besides he will be susceptible to cuts then.

Pyrrha takes it low diff. Neji's CQC is borderline useless here and his long range game consists of throughing sharp objects and explosives.

Back