• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hard work? who needs that. neji vs pyrrha

Neji is stronger than ittan (350 tons) and depending on how weekly responses Pyrrha might be as strong as velvet or Pyrrha is as strong as Blake. Which would give Neji a even bigger ap advantage than I already thought if it's the former

What Neji is even being used? RWBY Characters standardly have 300ts apparently. So, it's much closer than you think. And plus, being able to hit harder doesn't mean one can't harm the other.

Ittan 350 tons < Neji

141 tons << Coco (ones shots 141 ton characters) < Velvet = Pyrrha < Blake

Also weekly you said it yourself Blake is probably 300 tons

Pyrrha is still significantly above the 141 ton feat, whereas Neji is a bit above the 350 ton feat. Its not that big of a gap, barely 2x

Yes, current RWBY is around 300ish tons but Pyrrha is still a good deal higher than the 141 ton feat. The gap isnt as big as you think.

How would Neji oneshot her if the gap probably isn't even enough to double how much stronger Neji is? Also, their Aura's can tank hits from 7-Bs. As seen in Ruby vs Tyrien. Granted, that was Post Timeskip Ruby, but Pyrrha's probably slightly inferior to those characters.

TheGoodCapt said:
How would Neji oneshot her if the gap probably isn't even enough to double how much stronger Neji is? Also, their Aura's can tank hits from 7-Bs. As seen in Ruby vs Tyrien. Granted, that was Post Timeskip Ruby, but Pyrrha's probably slightly inferior to those characters.

tyren wanted to bring her alive unless im wrong. and he wasent going allout

TheGoodCapt said:
And for the other members? He could've slaughtered them at any moment with that logic.

itd not like he was playing around all the time until qrow arrived....

She has MCB durabilty,you can create CRT if you think she is more durable.But for now,it is better to use their profiles as they are.

Dzhindzholia said:
She has MCB durabilty,you can create CRT if you think she is more durable.But for now,it is better to use their profiles as they are.

it was explained in another thread and he acepted it

Shadowbokunohero said:
alot of Naruto vs RWBY threads lately
i mean, the destiny that can be changed by you (pyrrha) and fatalist unchangeble fate (neji) plust theyre death by stabbing and them being genius made this a thi, not rwby v narutong

I gotta give it to Pyrrha for reasons above, also, her range just hilariously outclasses Neji's. She can have him impaled/shot before he can even close in. Although, if Neji gets in there and works down her Aura, which will be time consuming, he might have a shot. But otherwise, it's not looking that good for him.

^^^Range isn't much of an advantage against somone like neji, he could see all of her attacks coming via byakugan, and I doubt she could find it's weakness. Pyrra would have to hope that Neji would run out of chakra by her spaming long ranged attacks before he can get in close, this isn't even metioning that Pyrra starts most of her fights up close (Which wouldn't be good for her in this fight).

Her aura protecting her from gentle fist is a shaky arguement because (at least from what I can remeber when I watched it.) aura has never worked like that in rwby, nor has it ever displayed the ability to do something like that. Neji doesn't even need to directly touch skin in order to use the gentle fist.

If we grant aura the ability to neg gentle fist we'd be granting it the ability to neg all direct attacks that have to do with some form of energy/magic/Ki/Chi.

Back