• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hao Asakura vs Sosuke Aizen (5-C versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle between Spirtual MasterMinds

Hao Asakura vs Sosuke Aizen

Hao is on his way to capture the Great Spirit and is about to do so, when Aizen shows up of his own accord. Sensing strong spirtual energy unrelated to Spirtual Pressure, energy that surpasses even the Hogyoku and the
Shaman king 227 hao asakura by spitfire95-d36k2es
Spirit of Fire master

Aizen butterfly
Master of Illusions

Soul King, Aizen plans on making the power of the Great Spirit his own to become an even more powerful being. Hao obviously see's him as an interference, as does Aizen, and both wish to eliminate each other completely.
Speed is equalized

Hao clearly does not get to use the Great Spirit so this will be his strongest version Pre GS. Aizen will be in his EoS form

Hao votes-

Aizen votes-

Inconclusive-

GO!

Can he kill Aizen? Kyoka plus Regenerationn is going to make this hard. But at the same time Aizen will find it hard to kill Hao. Kurohitsugi might do the trick but Hao could nilify it. Aizen wins if he gets Kyoka off at the start of the fight. Otherwise inconclusive

Hao has Mid-High Regenerationn too. I don't know if his Energy Nullification will work on Kyōka Suigetsu but it should work on his other techniques. That puts Hao in pole position to win since Aizen can't do anything with Kyōka Suigetsu alone.

He also has transmutation to bypass Aizen's Regenerationn and intangibility. I'm not sure how his Reality Warping works but it should be useful here.

I'm thinking Hao takes this with superior hax.

Reality Warping im not sure but definitely not Black Holes. They are only done with his GS form, which I removed due to it being a massive stomp against Aizen and bleachverse in general

Tho he should have other haxes like cureses and what not

Anime4Life2020 said:
Reality Warping im not sure but definitely not Black Holes. They are only done with his GS form, which I removed due to it being a massive stomp against Aizen and bleachverse in general
Tho he should have other haxes like cureses and what not
That quote seems unnecessary and offensive, you wouldn't want to triggered someone now do you.

U do realize Hao in his GS form is Nigh Omnipotent and is a 3-A being right? No one in Bleach is remotely even comparable to that. Anyone who thinks otherwise (offense not intended) is a wanker.

Well

A- Nigh Omnipotent 3-A is wanking

B- He kinda has a point, a 3-A vs 5-B (I think) is a stomp

C- Its 5-C vs 5-C forms

Anime4Life2020 said:
U do realize Hao in his GS form is Nigh Omnipotent and is a 3-A being right? No one in Bleach is remotely even comparable to that. Anyone who thinks otherwise (offense not intended) is a wanker.
Thinking or not thinking doesn't matter, even if it's true, you can't just say that A solos B. Or call someone a wanker either. The rules of the site prohibit it. Wanna now a secret. The original website that this one is base on, including the tier system has Yhwach at 2-C or something like that . Also, call down you almost sounded like you were yelling dude. Chill.

I can say it if it is true. Pitting a verse thats at best Tier 5 against someone who's Tier 3 is an unholy stomp. Opinions cant change that im afraid. And im not yelling at all im very calm. All im saying is that anyone with no basis disagrees with this is wanking bleach if they think a tier 3 cant beat it.

@SBD

Well that's what I heard from others. But whether he's nigh omni or not you see my point right? That its a huge stomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back