• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hao Asakura vs Giorno Giovanna (GER)

Gio fabulously wins this fight cause he still has a dream XD but seriously he wins

Oh he does but can't it be nullified to 0 again by Gio? cause if not then idk

Hao's intangible and anyone who goes near him has their soul sucked, he doesn't consciously do this so and it isn't an action it's just how he is, so I doubt it can be turned to 0 Hao wins imo

i have no idea

end of series Hao is a complete question mark. he could very well be omnipotent for all we know.

Hao's omnipresence trumps GER's infinite reaction speed. And if what you guys say about him being above life and death, then he'll probably take this.

How GER works ? because Hao can nullify attacks with a invisible barrier, and Hao can destroy GER with Mu-Mu-Myou-Yaku-Mu (eradicate his opponent's energy).

GG have some soul protection ? if no, how GG defend Kinji Jusatsu or soul suck ?

Also, Hao can read minds, if GG thinks in use some attack Hao will know

Kinji Jusatsu : A killing curse that has the ability to strip the soul from the body for an instant kill.

Gold Experience Requiem: It's a stand that is capable of existing outside of time and space, can nullify any potential damage towards it and/or it's user GioGio to 0, and has stats that are all infinite.

Here's his page in case y'all need to what his powers are again.

Br3akN3cks said:
GER is pretty strong, but I don't know how GER can defend soul-suck or Kinji Jusatsu.
Thanks CrossverseCrisis.
No problem. IDK either if GioGio can defend against soul based attacks. His only known feat with GER was nullifying a universal time erasure, but that's more of a hax move.

Was Hao's soul suck automatic from being near him or am I misremembering? If it is then I think Hao's would take this, if not GER's will manipulation probably gives him the win.

Soul suck is not automatic, but Hao doesn't need to do anything to soul suck (Just knowing the existence, as he did with Jeanne, killing her without touching or seeing her).

So... The result is inconclusive? And I don't remember GER doing all that, but I guess King Crimson has to work esoterically enough to necessitate doing such? But still it's hard to imagine someone with the universe in the palm of his hand losing to a mortal...

Anyway one of the main points of Giorno's power is reducing willpower to 0. I guess there may be some individuals whose willpower cannot be reduced, and stand users are in most cases enhanced humans...

Back