• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hammy Heroes - Papyrus vs. All Might

papyrus got the advantage here, he can just use soul manipulation to keep him down and not allow his flight, and there is no counter to bone manipulation

I'd say All Might

Even if he gets grounded he still has long range shockwaves that can blow Papyrus back, not to mention being much more intelligent and battle experienced.

Do you even watch MHA? It's not listed on his profile, but his smashes can literally be used long range and to blow people away...he's demonstrated this several times, he's even changed the weather

Even with the shockwaves, Papyrus can do the gravity manip. + bone attacks, keeping All Might relatively pinned while having to deal with an onslought of bones rushing at him, not being blocked by his muscles but going straight for his soul. Not much close combat you can do when having to dodge or knock down multidirectional attacks

Papyrus can only keep him grounded, and that only stops All Mights flight advantage. He's still much more battle prone, intelligent and destructive, and can counter the bones with his long range punches too.

Yeah, I just said that. But he still has long range that are more destructive and more consistently used.

I honestly don't see how Papyrus can beat All Might.

The only thing I see here is keeping him on the ground, but All Might doesn't need to jump in order to use his strongest attacks.

All Might has literally nothing but punches and some degree of flight in his arsenal. The fact that All Might has to deal with a spam of soul-damaging danmaku is certainly how Papyrus can win,

Like I've already said, All Might has shockwave projectiles, which show way more DC and range than Papyrus's bones. And ofc, All Might is a lot more intelligent and in a world full of varied quirks, Papyrus has nothing new to him. He needs this desperately on his profile.

All for One had Bone Manipulation just like Papyrus, as well as more, and All Might can deal with him.

Jinx666 said:
Like I've already said, All Might has shockwave projectiles, which show way more DC and range than Papyrus's bones. And ofc, All Might is a lot more intelligent and in a world full of varied quirks, Papyrus has nothing new to him. He needs this desperately on his profile.

All for One had Bone Manipulation just like Papyrus, as well as more, and All Might can deal with him.

he cant if he is grounded flat,

Yes he can. He can still move and shockwave punch without being in the air .-.

You don't even know All Might, so please.

Jinx666 said:

1. aslong its not on the profile, i dont believe it

2. not knowing all might wont let me turn to your side, especially since its not on the profile

BattleReviews said:
Jinx666 said:

1. aslong its not on the profile, i dont believe it

2. not knowing all might wont let me turn to your side, especially since its not on the profile
1. https://youtu.be/Q1e5EV8iT2g

Don't deny it if you can't bother to look at it

2. Idc

No, its just a shockwave that pushes the air. All Might even changed the weather with them.

His range and overall higher DC would easily keep up with Papyrus, and overwhelm him. Plus All Might has better battle experience, intelligence and skill overall.

Jinx666 said:
No, its just a shockwave that pushes the air. All Might even changed the weather with them.

His range and overall higher DC would easily keep up with Papyrus, and overwhelm him. Plus All Might has better battle experience, intelligence and skill overall.
i see, unless the bones got more durability then All might's AP/DC

They haven't really. All Mights power has been calced, meanwhile Papyrus is merely powerscaled. Therefore via sheer lack of feats, and clear destructive capability being higher than anything Papyrus has shown, fairly due to him being a indie gamer character. We can therefore say AM is higher because hes had the lack of feats.

And he's had experience against bone manipulating people. There's not much Papyrus could do that can surprise him.

Jinx666 said:
They haven't really. All Mights power has been calced, meanwhile Papyrus is merely powerscaled. Therefore via sheer lack of feats, and clear destructive capability being higher than anything Papyrus has shown, fairly due to him being a indie gamer character. We can therefore say AM is higher because hes had the lack of feats.

And he's had experience against bone manipulating people. There's not much Papyrus could do that can surprise him.
other then grounding, but srsly, i still see why you voted for all might

Paps can create a giant bone to block All Might shockwave and slow him down via Gravity Manipulation,All Might DC doesn't matter if Papyrus can ignore durability.I dout All Might can bypass his Danmaku,which are a sea of bones.

Also All For One Bone Manipulation =//= Papyrus Bone Manipulation.

Note:papyrus actually pretty smart, he can read and understand books made for smart people.Hell,Even Undyne said that he is extremely strong, even by her standards.

Yeah, who says he can create a bone that big, AM has shockwaves that have amazingly high range. Papyrus can't block forever. The gravity manipulation only grounds All Might as well, who says it slows him?

I don't see how attacking All Mights soul is gonna be a game changer. All Might has a pretty high spirit, and he's never directly killed someone if it works like Sans Souk attacks, not that we've seen.

They're still bones, so saying he wins because of it isn't really plausible. AFO has more versatility than Papyrus aswell, I doubt anything would surprise AM. He is the number one hero after all, and there are some pretty haxy quirks out there.

Nothing suggests Papyrus is as smart as AM. And especially nothing saying he's smart combat wise. AM has 6/5 battle intelligence according to his official stats, and the fact that's he's No.1 hero in the whole of Japan clearly shows he's way more experienced. Papyrus is still in training aswell, All Might would get the drop on him easily. He can power through people who have shock absorbing to their advantage, so Papyrus definitely won't be able to take his punches easily.

papyrus created large bones, which didnt fit in the bullet board, so they had to largen it, even if its game mechanics, it towers a child by many times,

Jinx666 said:
AM is about 10 times the size of Frisk, and his shockwaves cover city blocks.
an average human is 1´7 meters, frisk is 1´55 meters, all might is just as high as a regular human,

if he was that size, he would be 15´5 meters tall, which contradicts this

1)Its exaggeration

2) AM isnt the size of a regular human

3) He's 220 cm (7' 2›") actually, while Frisk is definitely not 1 metre 55.

Either way. It doesn't matter. They would break through eventually

Frisk was calculated at 1.66m in the Tsunderplane calc, but i don't know why that matter.

"All Might has a pretty high spirit, and he's never directly killed someone if it works like Sans Souk attacks, not that we've seen."

Uh... how having "high spirit" means he has resistance to soul manipulation?

And Sans soul manipulation doesn't need kills to work, nor is it equals to Papyrus soul manipulation.

Idk how it matters either. Don't much see Frisk is that size though, since I've seen bushes at around the same size as Frisk.

Im not saying that gives him soul resistance, it just means that he's not going to wither because of it. All might can pull a >100% when he needs to, even in the tightest of bends (Noumu fight, AFO fight)

I heard Sans can only harm those and their soul if they have a guilty concious. I stayed far away from Undertale so I don't know, but via his page, pretty sure All might takes it

Back