• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hammy Heroes - Papyrus vs. All Might

...why though? Your only argument is how All Mights flight is restricted, which won't dampen his skill, intelligence, experience and power.

Power: Equal since both are low 7-C

Experience: papyrus for being a skilled royal guard member

Skill: same as experience,

Intelligence: equal?

tell me how all might goes past this?

Power: Papyrus, his feat is scaled to a better ap feat, even though that calc seems a little sketchy. Also All Might only just scrapes Small Town level. Just under 2x power so it won't be too much of a difference. He can always push his limits though,and that feat from AFO was fairly casual

Experience: All Might definitely, since Papyrus is still in training,and All Might was the supreme number one

Skill: All Might, since he has actual power and martial arts prowess

Intelligence: Not equal at all, All Might is a tactical genius, meanwhile Papyrus is genuinely incompetent from what Ive seen.

I honestly don't think you can say he's better than All Might when you don't even watch the show nor know All Might that well.

Jinx666 said:
Power: Papyrus, his feat is scaled to a better ap feat, even though that calc seems a little sketchy. Also All Might only just scrapes Small Town level. Just under 2x power so it won't be too much of a difference. He can always push his limits though,and that feat from AFO was fairly casual

Experience: All Might definitely, since Papyrus is still in training,and All Might was the supreme number one

Skill: All Might, since he has actual power and martial arts prowess

Intelligence: Not equal at all, All Might is a tactical genius, meanwhile Papyrus is genuinely incompetent from what Ive seen.

I honestly don't think you can say he's better than All Might when you don't even watch the show nor know All Might that well.
About that skill thing. Undyne says the only reason Papyrus is still in training is because he's too nice. Heck, he managed to impress Undyne during they're first sparing match. Papyrus lacks common sense but he's pretty good in fight and is the only monster skilled enough to just barely avoid killing you when your health hits one which is something not even the queen could manage.

The Wright Way said:
About that skill thing. Undyne says the only reason Papyrus is still in training is because he's too nice. Heck, he managed to impress Undyne during they're first sparing match. Papyrus lacks common sense but he's pretty good in fight and is the only monster skilled enough to just barely avoid killing you when your health hits one which is something not even the queen could manage.
this,

papyrus via AP for being descriped by an higher tier as: pretty damn strong,

That still doesn't say he's as skilled or intelligent as All Might. All Might clearly has more experience, in battle and against versatility like Papyrus. Not to mention AFO was overpowering AM, but AM pushed his own limits in order to take him down, so hes not new to stronger AP

All Might is top by a LOOONG way in the anime. He's got 6/5 for every stay in his official stats, and this is estimated still in his weakened form.

He wouldn't stand there and let Papyrus constantly attack him, he'd find a way around it. So it won't be an issue honestly. AM still takes this in my books

Jinx666 said:
That still doesn't say he's as skilled or intelligent as All Might. All Might clearly has more experience, in battle and against versatility like Papyrus. Not to mention AFO was overpowering AM, but AM pushed his own limits in order to take him down, so hes not new to stronger AP

All Might is top by a LOOONG way in the anime. He's got 6/5 for every stay in his official stats, and this is estimated still in his weakened form.

He wouldn't stand there and let Papyrus constantly attack him, he'd find a way around it. So it won't be an issue honestly. AM still takes this in my books
still Papyrus taking this in MY books,

Jinx666 said:
Yeah, you made that pretty clear with your UT profile pic.
Don't claim someone is biased just because they don't agree with you. It makes you look bad. And besides, BattleReviews has voted against Undertale characters plenty of times. I know a few people who could vouch for me on that one.

Did I claim someone was bias?

I mean, he kind of doesn't even know All Might aswell,like he's admitted. I don't care nonetheless, he seems to have a fairly good reason, I was unaware of the higher AP, although that calc is sketchy

Don't cause a problem please

Jinx666 said:
Did I claim someone was bias?
I mean, he kind of doesn't even know All Might aswell,like he's admitted. I don't care nonetheless, he seems to have a fairly good reason, I was unaware of the higher AP, although that calc is sketchy

Don't cause a problem please
"Yeah, you made that pretty clear with you're UT profile pic."

How else was I supposed to interpret that?

You weren't supposed to interpret it at all, it wasn't directed to you. But he still had reasons, and the fact he's repeated it like, 10 times.

Papyrus maybe not skilled as All Might but that doesn't mean Papyrus lack of combat training.All Might got versatility but he can't dodge Papyrus attack forever,consider Papyrus got pretty unique fighting style,he also can create a sea of bones,which cover entirely the battlefield,he can ground All Might into that area dealing a massively amount of damage.

Jamesthetaker said:
Papyrus maybe not skilled as All Might but that doesn't mean Papyrus lack of combat training.All Might got versatility but he can't dodge Papyrus attack forever,consider Papyrus got pretty unique fighting style,he also can create a sea of bones,which cover entirely the battlefield,he can ground All Might into that area dealing a massively amount of damage.
nvm, papyrus gets my vote, because of this reason

Papyrus also can spamming bones prevent All Might from touching him.Blue Mode can add weight to his enemy soul and restrict their movement,this can stop his versatility and mobility.Not to mentiond,Papyrus can make bones surrounding All Might,coming from multiple directions.Papyrus soul attack are not powerful as Sans but if All Might get hit too much he'll end up dead.

And of course, y'all think All Might is gonna stand there and take it. Papyrus can only ground All Might, not restrict his movement.

He's extremely childish and Incompetent in battle anyway. All Might is The Number One

Actually he can,its on his page:

"Papyrus demonstrates his ability to use Blue Mode in order to add "weight" to his enemy's soul and restrict their options for movement."

Jinx666 said:
And of course, y'all think All Might is gonna stand there and take it. Papyrus can only ground All Might, not restrict his movement.
He's extremely childish and Incompetent in battle anyway. All Might is The Number One
we are serious, this is not a meme show

Speed is equalised anyway, nothing is slower. All might can fight even when he's weighted and holding back, like back in the exam.

And nothing is stopping All Might from spamming his shockwaves either, that are way more destructive.

Even though,you think that All Might can handle bones that come from multiple directions and a sea of bones that dealing Small Town Level and attack him on both physical and spiritual levels.Like i said Papyrus isn't lack of combat experienced despite his childish and kindhearted,Undyne say that he is "freaking tough" even by her standards.

Jinx666 said:
Speed is equalised anyway, nothing is slower. All might can fight even when he's weighted and holding back, like back in the exam.
And nothing is stopping All Might from spamming his shockwaves either, that are way more destructive.
speed equalized boi! no spamming

All Might can deal with danmaku, there's loads of quirks that can do Danmaku. He hails from on top of all them. He isn't an idiotz he can find his own way around things. And he is nowhere near as experience or intelligent as the symbol of peace

first, being experienced doesent give you immunity to danmaku nor does it help with blue magic, which would make him be confronted by a sea of bones and having much less mobility

Jinx666 said:
All Might can deal with danmaku, there's loads of quirks that can do Danmaku. He hails from on top of all them. He isn't an idiotz he can find his own way around things. And he is nowhere near as experience or intelligent as the symbol of peace
symbol of peace =/= All might

Tell me what Quirks that can do that?From i seen,most of All Might opponent only use basic fighting style,none of them show a degree of danmaku.He doesn't has experience dodging stuff like danmaku.I pretty sure All Might will get surprised from a bunch of bones that come at him from mutiple directions and bones spamming.All Might experience and skilled might help him a bit but that only happen if he can hold up with Papyrus for a long time.

All Might can't spam shockwaves and Papyrus spamming attack doesn't do anything with speed

Papyrus can cover entire battlefield with bones All Might has no place to land nor way out.All Might mobility get reduced with Blue Mode.If he got hits many time he'll dead since Papyrus power affect both his soul and physical body.

Back