• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halo. Ur-Didact Upgrade+ Ability additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of the Halo installation is to wipe the galaxy clean of life without destroying any celestial objects. It't not an actual attack in terms of energy, heat, or force, but simply triggers nervous system and destroys all biological life on a galactic scale. Not a single planet or star is destroyed in the process.

Anyways. Everlasting. If you could. Could you give your opinion on the suggested changes? I've been waiting for some sort of comment for awhile. Plox?

Yes. That is not space manipulation. Not time manipulation. More like Biological Manipulation by way of explicitly targeting life.

Halo & Space-Time.
Sorry, this is the best "scan" i got, its in spanish because 99% of the english Silentium pdfs are fill with God Tier Troyans.

The Everlasting said:
As long as we get the calc accepted, this all seems legit.
Please check the Powers and Abilities section mostly.

Yeah, I wasn't certain what it would be called, but it's similar to what happens in Code Lyoko. Transmutation sounds better I suppose.

The 8-A value was accepted. So all the changes can be applied now. I'm not really experienced with large edits. So I'll leave it to DDM and KarmodF who are more experienced.

Okay, I don't think we should include Immortality type 3; absolutely nothing suggests that he completely regenerates from his body getting vaporized or ionized. Type 6 will suffice as it's better assumed that his memories live on despite his body being destroyed.

Also, I don't think it's quite necessary to have an At Least for the 8-A rating. Yes, he performed an 8-A feat, but he doesn't like casually stomp other 8-A characters Saitama style or anything like that.

The At least 8-A comes from the fact that he very casually preformed that feat. Ben 10 characters are ranked the same way from casual destruction feats alone. Also. Discuss this on the general Halo revision thread I made. This thread is done

Type 3 removal is fine.

I'm gonna shove my two cents in one last time before I unfollow this as like I said, I'm not super into the verse anymore, just glad to help and if you find something I'll try to look into it if it can be handled by a novice such as myself.

This 8-A feat I found was handled EXTREMELY casually. With a wave of his hand the barrier melted. I'm not the one to say whether 8-A or At least 8-A should be used, but I would consider that (not that the wording means an incredible amount).

Immortality type 3 is where someone's technically immortal due to being able to regenerate from fatal wounds. Like Doomsday coming back due to to Regenerationn from 1 drop of blood, or Conker the Squirrel having infinite lives. Here, Didact is immortal simply because his mind live on and body is destroyed. Type 2 would make more sense than type 3 now that I think about it.

I'm not too familiar with Ben 10, but looking at their profiles, there is quite a bit of power scaling wars of like A > B > C ect. Which is when we use "At least" Not solely because the feat in question is casual, or if there was a calc with multiple results and At least is used if the low end was accepted. But here, we have the High end used.

We don't rate Ness as At least Town level just because he scales to fodder 15 Kiloton bombs; he's just plain Town level. Also, Tallon Metroids scale to a casual Planet level durability feat, A single Power Bomb atomizes them, and Samus is immune to any damage her own Power Bomb detonation of point blank range. But she still doesn't have an At least on her 5-B rating either. So yeah, we guidelines for At least ratings are pretty inconsistent tbh, but I see more profiles that have more reason than Didact to have said indicator for their Tier and not have one.

@Mr Bambu, no problem, and thank you for your help.

-Type 3 starts at Mid-Low upwards since those are consider fatal wounds, like getting a big part of your body destroyed, etc...

-Skip

-No, he was weakend, have most of his power absorbed, sealed for a massive timelapse and he was still able to do it just by pointing, looking, or watherver the hell he actualy did to Ionize that little wall, many characters are rated as At least just by doing a feat casually, Ness scales to a 15 kiloton fodder because thats his early game key wich still needs to battle them seriously, atomization ignores durability, she could resist explosions or just be immune to Matter destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back