• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Halo. Ur-Didact Upgrade+ Ability additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright cool. Sorry if I came off as a little hostile.

I've got some errands to run. But when I come back, I'll summarize the changes that were agreed upon. And hopefully a mod will come take a look at them.

Edit: I requested for the feat where Ur-Didact telekenetically throws Chief to be calced, and see if any lifting strength value can be derived from it.

Changes to be made.

Abilities.(To be added)

Resistance to Data Manipulation Also Applies to Master Chief) Energy Manipulation (Capable of creating Shockwaves from his armor) Portal Creation & Dimensional BFR (?) (Able to make little ruptures that lead to Slipstream-Space) Teleportation (Comparable to other Forerunner Warriors who were able to Teleport to other Instalations) Levitation/Restricted Flight . Reactive Evolution (Forerunners's Warrior armor could "evolve" during and after long fights) Adaptation (Forerunner armor is able to adapt to plantes eco-system, wich include High Gravity, Extreme Temperature, Radiation, etc...) Many Resistance that are already mention above and in the Forerunners page. Summoning (Can summon a gigantic army of Promethean Knights, Crawlers and Watchers that follow his command.) Immortality Type 1,3, and possibly 6) (Master Chief implied that the Didact is still alive even after being composed.) Pain Tolerance (A knife several inches through his eye didn't even faze him) Regenerationn at least High-low, Possibly Low-Mid

Durability. At least Large Building Level+ Likely Higher (Should be superior to the Warden Eternal who can take multiple hits from the Ultra Wraitth Mortar)

Lifting Strength. At least Class 10 Physically. Higher with Constraint Fields.

I think this is everything.

If Mid-High wasnt consider maybe Low-Mid for Regenerating his eye? I think his armor became heavily resistant to physical and energy attacks after he was gundown from the Humans.

The eye thing would be Mid-Low at least and possibly High-Low, but he could scale to Prometheans regenerating body parts which could perhaps be Low-Mid.

Can a staff member take a look at this and determaine if the changes can be made? Its really irritating when simple changes that need to be made get undone for silly reasons.

Why Ionization gives you lower? Also if nobodies seem to answer you can leave a message on the Verse's suporters.

I think that he may have used the outdated value for vaporization of Titanium. That's why. Besides. City-Block Level is much more likely considering what we've seen with the Didact.

Solider Blue has helped with Halo threads in the past. So I left a message for him there. But other than that. Me, you, and DDM are literally the only users on this wiki who actively support Halo.

Ionization is higher than Vaporization, that would be around 8-A too, so 3/4 gives solid 8-A, considering Heavy Promethean Weaponry can Ionize large vehicles i think its good enough.

I'm the one who did the calc.

I used the J/kg value for vaporization of Titanium, not the j/cc version. The value I used is up to date.

Personally, I'm more of the impression 8-A is accurate, of course I'm not such a smart fellow so I could definitely be wrong (not to mention I haven't actively followed Halo since Reach).

The ionization value in the blog was off by one digit. It's 224.851605434 tons actually. I posted the details in the blog. So 8-A for Ur-Didact seems alright, but this should only apply to Ur-Didact and the other lead Forerunners.

Also, could someone link a video of Didact vaporizing/ionizing the door? Been a while since I played the game and that was a feat that I was unaware of.

Huh. So I did make a mistake after all. Thanks.

The pics where the Didact ionizes the metal barrier is in the blog. Or are you refering to something else?

Now if we can just get a mod/calc group member to just glance at this thread......

I meant, yes the image is good, but I'd still like to see a YouTube video or something. Didn't see one in the blog.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
but this should only apply to Ur-Didact and the other lead Forerunners.
Ancient Human troops, Composed Promethean Vehicles, Standard Weaponry... and Chief's plot knife.

I think they have 7-B feats, Fan and Soldier Blue mentioned them but never linked sources.

This would also scale to his Dura. since Prometheans could fight in "equal grounds".

KarmodF said:
. and Chief's plot knife.

I think they have 7-B feats, Fan and Soldier Blue mentioned them but never linked sources.
Bwahhahahahahahah. That's funny.

I highly doubt there are any 7-B feats for the Didaact/ Prometheans. As much As I wish there were.

That's the power of their nukes and mechs, which War Sphinx's are 6-A, not the characters piloting them. That would be saying Fox McCloud is High 6-A.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
That's the power of their nukes and mechs, which War Sphinx's are 6-A, not the characters piloting them. That would be saying Fox McCloud is High 6-A.
Could we have a 6-A key for the Didact when piloting a War Sphinx? If a character like Cloud can have it. Why not the Ur-Didact?

Dunno, I only happened on that one because it was in the video you provided for the throwing Chief feat. If you find something I'll gladly look into it.

The only other feat that some people may be talking about is the Havok Nuke thing, but that was debunked because no one actually took a direct hit from it; he simply escaped via slipspace portal.

I've heard of that one. But... if you see him do anything else cool, just tell me. I'll try to calc it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mscSG5YO0EM

The Didact may have survived a section of a Halo falling on him or something in this scene before the Composers activated. It's hard to tell what exactly is going on.

I almost hope that this scene is not viable. Because I really don't want to aknowledge this god awful comic series.

3:45

KarmodF said:
Thats like 6-B or so, he died from the Halo's explosion sice that negates Space-Time.
Wat?

The Didact supposedly tanked the impact of the Halo segment itself. But was composed by the Composers going off. He never truly died from it. The Chief just called him. "Contained"

Negates Space Time......

No, it does not.

It doesn't completely negate Space-Time. Causes a distortion? Perhaps, there is some degree of hax, but it is not effect astral beings.

Like 99% or truly 99%

Are we talking I can't believe it's not 99% or...?

Talking like I'm almost positive the Halo Array was built to lifewipe the galaxy to get rid of the Flood, not literally negate space-time.

Everlasting is right. The Halo Array targets, and destroys the nervous system of the target. No Space-Time negation there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back