• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Half Life Gorgeous Freeman Speed Upgrades and then some?

So in Gordon's profile when it comes to speed it states that he "Could dodge rounds from Bradley Fighting Vehicles and M1 Abrams Tanks."

Where as for the Bradley Fighting Vehicles they have ammunition speeds ranging a surprising:

"Supersonic+ for autocannon (1100+ m/s), Subsonic+ to Transonic for TOW missiles (278–320 m/s), Supersonic for machine guns and FPWs | Supersonic for Stinger missiles | Likely at least Supersonic for MFOM rockets, Supersonic+ for ATACMS missiles (Mach 3+) Likely at least Supersonic for MFOM rockets, Supersonic+ for ATACMS missiles (Mach 3+)"

And for the M1 Abrams Tanks according to User "Tonygameman" it uses a Rheinmetall 120mm gun, which has a muzzle velocity of 1,750 meters per second (5,700 ft/s) he counted as Mach 5.2822216 (Hypersonic).

In the respect thread Gordon has a surprisingly fast movement feat, apparently he outran a C4 explosion... While crouched.

And another thing: Going by the "Can trade blows with those that can harm him" thing, doesn't Gordon to some degree scale to his Dura and there are those that can harm him too? Nathan Drake scales to his own dura and trade blows with those that can harm him, Batman (Post, maybe some other versions) Has the same examples as well with those able to damage his suit.

Last edited:
Damn! If this were to be true, then Gordon might even have at least Hypersonic travel speed!
Yeah, maybe much faster as he apparently also outran a C4 explosion while crouched. But not just that, there could also be the potential of the overall 9-A Gordon as there are those that can harm him ordeal like the examples I provided.

Has yet to be looked over, amongst another thread aside HL I summoned a few mods only for them not to reply/appear to affirm said stats so when my hands are free I could at least try again.

Yeah, maybe much faster as he apparently also outran a C4 explosion while crouched. But not just that, there could also be the potential of the overall 9-A Gordon as there are those that can harm him ordeal like the examples I provided.

Has yet to be looked over, amongst another thread aside HL I summoned a few mods only for them not to reply/appear to affirm said stats so when my hands are free I could at least try again.
Yeah, let's keep in mind that C4's use RDX, and C4's have an Explosive speed of 8,092 m/s, which means Gordon has at least Hypersonic+ travel speed.... while crouched, which is extremely impressive, and yeah, Gordon really needs an an AP upgrade, it doesn't make sense why the is 9-B, while the enemies he frequently kills are 9-A+, in that case, shouldn't Gordon be 9-A+ in terms of physical attack AP? Let alone his guns which deal greater damage? I'd like to know.

Last edited:
Legit going to follow this, thanks for a late heads up, with this old blog and a Reddit respect thread which's link goes straight to scaling feats from others (plus random MLAATR dub videos; DebatesJungle also has additional haxes).

Let's not forget, Gordon can also destroy those same tanks with a few hits by using ONLY his crowbar (it even has a mention on TV Tropes' awesome moment page). And the HECU RPG's laser sight is somehow able to redirect those rockets (Homing Attack should have it written more clearly).

Last edited:
Let's not forget, Gordon can also destroy those same tanks with a few hits by using ONLY his crowbar. (it even has a mention on TV Tropes' awesome moment page).
Seems consistent with a 9-A+ AP Gordon Freeman. And considering his weapons like the Glock 17 (Beretta 92FS in the HD pack) deal higher damage (5 points of damage for the crowbar, 8 for the G17/B92FS) and his other weapons like the Colt Python, the Crossbow, RPG, SPAS-12 and many others are so far above the Glock/Beretta that it isn't even a comparison, does this give him a "higher with weapons" designation? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Apologize for the delay but I'm back:
Legit going to follow this, thanks for a late heads up.
No prob pal, I just didn't want to be an Annoyance; I'm not too aware if you were still interested.
With this old blog and a Reddit respect thread which's link goes straight to scaling feats from others.
THIS, RIGHT HERE, sure changes things by a lot surely.
Swell, We must mention it over there on the MLATTR thread. I replied over there so I should automatically be given a heads up via notification.
(DebatesJungle also has additional haxes).
DE2183EEDA53DA47C20F8614FCE238B956194FFD

Excellent.

Can't believe out of all the Valve verses, Gorgeous would be the one to potentially slay past TF2 sadly. But I'm just as impressed the lad is just THAT POWERFUL.
Let's not forget, Gordon can also destroy those same tanks with a few hits by using ONLY his crowbar. (it even has a mention on TV Tropes' awesome moment page) And the HECU RPG's laser sight is somehow able to redirect those rockets (Homing Attack should have it written more clearly).
57107426-1668-4962-8a8b-21eb69146e60

Holy Sweet Mary Ann's Sacred Gardens!

gorgeous-freeman-flexing.gif

For a man whose dedication is in brains, Gordon is just ONE GENUINELY STACKED NERD (BIEN MAMADISMO).

Last edited:
Back