• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun vs an Ultimate God named Steve (Celebrating an Upgrade with a VS Match, A Sequel to Iapitus's Mistake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Composite Haju vs A Random Ultimate God (Let's just call him Steve for short)

Let's assume this random Ultimate God, who we have ordained Steve, is also infinite levels of infinity above Baseline outerversal, like Hajun, and is mindless. Similar to Type 8 immortality, I have turned off This Great Old One's relient existence on Azathoth.

Both Sides are Bloodlusted

Someone once Mentioned to me on my Hajun vs HE thread that these things were the most powerful non-High 1-A beings. Also the strongest beings that could be used in VS threads in general on this cite

Hajun
Eyes
this is now Steve

Yeah, but that Nyar is more powerful then this Ultimate God. Nyar is beyond infinite levels of infinity above baseline outerversal. Steve is simply infinite levels of infinity beyond baseline outerversal, like Hajun

You can't really create characters to make them on a specific character's level. And pretty sure most Ultimate Gods are at the very least comparable to Nyar.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You can't really create characters to make them on a specific character's level. And pretty sure most Ultimate Gods are at the very least comparable to Nyar.
The name thing was mostly a joke, but the point was to set a specific level for a member of a race that specifically varies in power from member to member. I thought Nyar was more powerful then a good portion of them

If I were to come to a conclusion to this battle I could see this as an Inconclusive. I mean both have True-Goldy regen so a pure AP and Dura match is out of the question, and I don't see how any of their Hax could kill each other because of said regen. Also depending on which Ultimate God we use they could either be Mindless or Omniscient so there's that.

PaChi2 said:
Eh.

1-A fights are not set in stone. We cannot actually comprehend their power.

Just discuss it.
Wait this doesn't Get added to their Notable wins, Loses, and Inconclusive category.

It probably wont get added, you are correct.

That doesnt prevent you from discussing.

To discuss what some guy once mentioned lol, and because I am trying to think of character who can match Hajun without stomping or getting stomped, and so far the only other person I have found is HE

Does an Ultimate God of this level have the power to take down Hajun via more than just brute force? how do their hax interact?

You wont find anyone with equal footing to Hajun because there is no equal to hajun.

Hajun then becomes stronger than Steve cause that's the whole point of Tengu Dou (eyes)

sorry for my English
but hajun would lose against the ultimate gods devido that they are infinite beings beyond all space time, the dimensions, the multiverse, and even the weakest of the ultimate gods are beings Outerverse do not say it is hajun weak but one thing is to have the Outerverse rank and another that there are infinite beings of that range of Outerverse power would be like seeing a soldier declaring war on an entire Russo army. just see an example
hypnos an infinite being of rank Outerverse lost instantly with the ultimate gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back