• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades vs Nintendo

Round 1: Possesing Shun

Round 2: True Body with Surplice

He fights them in a random semi-gauntlet (He fights a verse all at once, Then moves on to the next one if succesful.)

Hades (Saint Seiya)
Nintendo

Probably stops at Giygas or the Dark Dragon (Top tier Mother), though he could beat them. Super Dimentio and the Pure Hearts beat him as well (Top tier Mario). I'm sure there's other Nintendo guys that win too but I'm too lazy right now.

Alright.

R1: Likely killed in the first verse he enters that has someone Low 2-C or higher.

R2. Don't see Hades getting past Arceus, Giygas, Super Dimentio, Dark Dragon (who's in the same verse as Giygas), The Three Golden Goddesses, and possibly some other people I can't think of, at the moment.

He's MFTL+ and far faster than Super Dimentio but it really shouldn't matter since Super Dimentio is far stronger. Mario Bowser & Peach w/ Pure Hearts win as well for the same reasons, though they also have the speed to back it up.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Alright.

R1: Likely killed in the first verse he enters that has someone Low 2-C or higher.

R2. Don't see Hades getting past Arceus, Giygas, Super Dimentio, Dark Dragon (who's in the same verse as Giygas), The Three Golden Goddesses, and possibly some other people I can't think of, at the moment.
I agree with this for the most part

Alright.

How? He's a lot faster and equal in AP.

How is he a lot faster than the Goddesses, they are both MFTL+ or at least should be (The Goddesses flew by multiple planets in seconds) and the Goddesses are never shown using any effort as they are rarely shown. Plus both have extreme hax and the like. He could beat the Goddesses, Giygas & Dark Dragon though IMO, but Arceus, Dimentio & all the wielders of the Pure Hearts beat him.

Pikachu942 said:
He could beat the Goddesses, Giygas & Dark Dragon though IMO, but Arceus, Dimentio & all the wielders of the Pure Hearts beat him.
Not seeing him beating Giygas and DD, simply because he's fighting each verse at once, and they're both in the same verse. Giygas is also hella faster.

Pikachu942 said:
How is he a lot faster than the Goddesses, they are both MFTL+ or at least should be (The Goddesses flew by multiple planets in seconds) and the Goddesses are never shown using any effort as they are rarely shown. Plus both have extreme hax and the like. He could beat the Goddesses, Giygas & Dark Dragon though IMO, but Arceus, Dimentio & all the wielders of the Pure Hearts beat him.

Hades is a few quintillion c. TGG have showna few million c at best. And Reality warping isn't enough, Especially when it's not clearly defined.

Not seeing him beating Giygas and DD, simply because he's fighting each verse at once, and they're both in the same verse. Giygas is also hella faster.

Oh yeah that's right he's fighting the entire verse at once. Dark Dragon + Giygas at once sounds like overkill for Hades, hope he doesn't get upset he has to fight two beings, one of similar strength and faster, and the other maybe not as fast but way stronger and has mass reality warping.

Has that ever worked on beings that are not conventional spirits and are also stronger than him?

Yeah I think Chill is forgetting the Goddesses are stronger than Hades here in AP (At least Multiverse+ compared to Low Multiverse)

Pikachu942 said:
Has that ever worked on beings that are not conventional spirits and are also stronger than him?
Yeah I think Chill is forgetting the Goddesses are stronger than Hades here in AP (At least Multiverse+ compared to Low Multiverse)

>Multiverse+ TGG

Uhhhhhhhh.........

Has that ever worked on beings that are not conventional spirits and are also stronger than him? Yeah I think Chill is forgetting the Goddesses are stronger than Hades here in AP (At least Multiverse+ compared to Low Multiverse)

>Multiverse+ TGG

Uhhhhhhhh.........

• Multi-Universe to Low Multi-universe my mistake.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Hades is ruler of the underworld his sword can cut and curse souls until they die
Not beings stronger beings of course

Back