• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades (Riordanverse) VS Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Another one I'm doing just for the **** of it.

Random encounter, speed equalized, 5-C versions. Winner by death or incapacitation.

Like always, no one-dimensional reasoning.

Hades: 7 (Monarch Laciel, DMUA. Theglassman12, KinkiestSins, Heillergott, Blahblah9755, Ramesses the Sun King)

Ganondorf: 2 (The real cal howard, Starryknight200)

Inconclusive: 0

I can say this confidantly from the bottom of my heart.

No matter who wins, the real winner is me because I get to read the comments for this one.

Uhh, Ganondorf kills him in so many ways, but Hades comes back because type 8 immortality and teleportation makes me believe even bfr wont work.

If he cant teleport through bfr (I think the results of him coming back to his own plane of existence, the underworld, come back to the battlefield is very speculative), then I suppose Ganondorf.

I figured this was a decent match. Which section should I put your vote down under for right now? Can't really tell what you're going for at the moment.

Probably Ganondorf.

Sealing and bfr ignore type 8.

He can maybe teleport out of the dark dimension MAYBE, but sealing is another matter entirely.

BFR and seal a psuedo omnipresent who can manifest himself where ever there is death/undeath or belief in such concepts?

Hades' essence is spread across the planet. Unless he willingly concentrates his essence to achieve his true form (which would atomise Gannodorf just from looking at it), BFRing and sealing a single Hades would still leave you with all the other bits of Hades.

And yes, each bit would still be 5-C. Artemis didn't need to concentrate her essence into her true form to create Zoe's constellation.

Bump.

Also somewhat curious as to how anyone's going to rebuke the above. Kind of nulls everything else that's been said.

I'll take Monarch's reasoning for why Hades wins, but what is Hades's type 8 reliant on?

Hades's pseudo-Omnipresence ability isn't included as part of his speed for some reason.

DMUA said:
I'll take Monarch's reasoning for why Hades wins, but what is Hades's type 8 reliant on?
I believe as long as the concept of Olympus/dieties exists, he should come back from most things.

His pseudo omnipresence isn't applicable for speed.

I didn't actually even put any reasons why Hades would win, I just said why Ganon's reasons wouldn't work

Ok, then Hades should take this for being on a higher end 5-C, and have more potent hax to use in combat.

I'll assume that means you're switching sides too, then. Cut me some slack. I'm tired.

Please remember that Hades has a Sword that Instakills. And, well, he can summon Billions of Dead to fight for him.

So...Hades?

Does Ganondorf have any resistance to death manipulation?

Because Nico de Angelo can instantly kill people, and Hades can likely do the same thing

Man, Riordanverse is haxed up.

Intense temptation to do Reinhard vs Zeus

And with that, we're at a unanimous seven votes. This can be added right away.

Back