• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Had to be done. James vs Papyrus

Bond is on his way to Northern America. He had be told of supernatural creatures emerging from Mt Ebbot and was told to investigate. Upon arriving, Bond sees two skeletons talking. Completely perplexed, he makes his way up the mountain before seeing the smaller skeleton teleporting away. Completely shocked, James takes aim at Papyrus and shoots him, seeing it doing very little he retreats. Papyrus, looks around seeing nothing decides to dismiss it as nothing. Papyrus starts making his way towards a road, completely immersed in the nature and having the time of his life. Suddenly, he hears the revving of an engine and before long sees James in his Vanquish.

James: "So, im pretty new to this whole supernatural thing. Mind helping me out here?"

Papyrus: "A human? Hello I'm the great papyrus!"

James: "You seem really friendly. I really don't wanna take you out Papyrus but I gotta do this. I just can't take risks in this business."

Papyrus: "I understand human. You're not very trusting though are you."

James: "I'm afraid not"

James revs his car, Papyrus readies some bones. Both ready to fight.

Both are at 9-A and Speed is Equalised

James is in the vanquish.

Starting distance at 15m

Takes place on a old mountain road

James Bond: 1

Papyrus: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Anyways since papyrus is so kind hearted and does not want to hurt anyone i'll go with james fra

James definitely is having a better time than his Sans fight. Papyrus blue mode won't do much, and invisibility, homing rockets etc should overwhelm papyrus tbh

When Sans voted they just said James for reasons above.

There...hasn't been any reasons given for James to win actually.

Also uh...I question the fairness of this when they start 100km away with Bond constantly spamming...what, targeting missiles? Are they heat seaking?

I don't even think Papyrus would be able to get close.

Nope. They're just locked on missiles. So basically James aims and chooses the target and the rockets lock on to the target

Well, I mean he really just needs to poke Bond's soul a few times and he wins, which he should be able to attack through the car. It's just more likely James wins because he's more intelligent. Papyrus can throw his bones at Bond's soul but it's not really enough tbh

Back