• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In HADs page it says "Multiverse level+ with Reality Overwrite (Overwrote the abilities of Johnny's Tusk Act 4 and Giorno's GER. Is also more powerful than Pucci's MiH and Valentine's D4C. Was overwriting the entire JoJo reality, which has been stated to contain an infinite number of parallel universes. Overwrote Funny Valentine's existence so that he no longer existed anywhere in the multiverse, completely nullifying D4C)"

Now the only thing that I can see that would classify for a Multiverse+ attack potency is the "Was overwriting the entire JoJo reality, which has been stated to contain an infinite number of parallel universes." however when has he ever been stated to do that except when overwriting Funny Valentines existence through the multiverse. However, wouldn't that be a 3-A feat instead of 2-A since he is just overwriting an infinite amount of mass?

Even tough i think HAD DIO would still be Low 2-C since he scales to GER.

He would be High 3A from scaling to GER and Tusk, not 2C.

Note: I edited this post since it was originaly really messy.

Literally this.

Also, the part about the Jojo Multiverse sounds more about range since he was simply effecting things throughout the whole multiverse, not completely wiping it away.

I also have a problem with his 2-A hax via hax justification. Like erasing one person throughout Multiverse does sound more like a range feat rather than potency to me.

I also never saw him said he attemps to overwrite the Multiverse, only the main world.

And don't get me started with the whole Infinite speed time stop thing.

All heaven DIO's AP was largely through scaling, but many people who he scaled from have been downgraded. But iirc there was the statement of him being able to destroy Love Train. If he is empowered by the corpse, he should be at least as potent hax wise.

I have the I/O project that takes priority, but if you all will give me time I may boost up my plans to upgrade Valentine back to 2-A. No sense in downgrading him if he is likely gonna get restored immediately after.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I have the I/O project that takes priority, but if you all will give me time I may boost up my plans to upgrade Valentine back to 2-A. No sense in downgrading him if he is likely gonna get restored immediately after.
If you have an I/O project as priority, than you revising Jojo isn't "immediately after".

And until you post that Valentine Upgrade, we are allowed to propose Dio to be downgraded due to evidence/lack of it.

I plan to post the phase of the I/O project either today or tmrw. At that point I will shift focus to the jojo upgrade and post it

I didnt say you couldn't. I said it would be a waste. Also, the evidence exist. I am simply going to provide more evidence that we go with the higher interpretation.

But right now, are there any feats that would suggest HA Dio being 2-A, other than this Love-Train thing?

And he didn't even get all of the Corpse Parts at the end.

Him scaling above Love Train in hax proficiency is currently his main thing that puts him at 2-A, other than him warping the entire multiverse, but the latter can be argued range.

I know, but Valentine states he would be above it

He never did such a thing as "warping the entire multiverse": the best thing he did was messing around the multiverse, reviving and corrupting characters, and having some sort of dimension/space of his own. Even if he had impressive reality warping feats in a multiversal+ range, he has never shown to be able to rewrite all of the infinite worlds at once in and out of existence.

Heck, his main goal was to re-make the main universe, but we don't know how much time he could have taken to do so. But I agree with Multiversal+ range because he can warp people from every world, as well as traveling through alternate dimensions.

Dio never did so. And messing around the multiverse =/= being able to completely destroy it.

It was a 4-B reality, and he would be High 3-A via what he did to Valentine.

Are you sure it was 4-B?

If the Sun is at its center, it's High 4-C.

If the Earth on its center, and the Sun at its limits, is 4-B (to my knowledge).

Also, I don't know if erasing a single target from multiple timelines counts, as there are specific abilities that just let you erase someone/something from multiple realities.

Based on The Triforce.

He would still have the tier "via hax" (which he and Giorno shouldn't have), within that regard, it is High 3-A.

At least that's my opinion.

Yeah, he should. He constantly throws at you numerous characters from different dimensions and points in time all throughout the game. Maybe he should also get Resurrection of other characters, but I digress.

Anyways, you could still argue him being High 3-A via overwriting GER's ability away (even if it's a bit convoluted to give him a tier by that).

And the fact that to charge his Reality overwrites, he needs to absorb souls first, as well as the fact he needs to touch something first to be able to overwrite it.

AogiriKira said:
I don't need to give you a reasoning.
Not to offend but with that logic anyone can say anything without a reasoning & logic behind that.

AogiriKira said:
Anyways I could make a much better argument of VSBW didn't downgrade Johnny and Valentine for no good reaso
Ok, now you are just being childish and uninformed.

Back