• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't need to. The first pointed to something not very rude, the other to a mean and anti constructive comment.

Being sarcastic isn't that rude...

The obvious fact that one needs proof to refute arguments is something more than self evident enough to not need to be spelled out.

Mhmm, well still "Childish and uninformed" is a rude thing to say, after you called someone out for being rude. Guess you were right when you called yourself a hypocrite? Anyways, you're not what i'm here for.

We know Jojo contains an infinite multiverse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aox1Pmlxjsg&feature=youtu.be&t=22m51s

Dio erases Valentine and states "You longer exist anywhere", overwriting each timeline to never have had a Funny Valentine. That should be enough justification for his rating, since he affected an infinite multiverse with his overwrite ability.

About the Johnny and Valentine downgrade, why don't you just get inform about the threads there it was discussed, check the parts of them you disagree on, and construct a thread to reanalyze the matter? What you were doing here is affirm that the decision made is wrong without reasoning and doing so on a thread alien to the matter, while also prejudging via information yet to be proven. Doing that was "childish and uninformed", a criticism that you don't really have to victimize yourself from, especially taking into account your own comment. The hypocrite part wasn't as serious as you may or may not think it it, as the comment itself.

As for HA DIO, Ricsi can handle that, I agree with him so far.

AogiriKira said:
He didn't just erase him he overwrote the timlines so he doesn't exist.
But that is not equatable to being infinite 4D, no. That's just hax. Plus, when did he specify that he is overwriting every reality completely? Because warping it to some extent is one thing, a non AP aplicable thing, erasing and putting a different one in it's place is another.

I also feel that the context really changes it, because first of all, there is not one reality by nature, it's simply wrong in verse.

And secondly he says that after saying that jo can't use over heaven properly. I am pretty sure that when he says reality he is talking about there only being one over heaven, which bends reality.

Ummm yeah. It's not AP it's never BEEN AP. Jojo and DIO are 2-A via HAX. They are 2-A via ONE ability.
Thats why you don't see their striking strength or durability listed as 2-A, it's all HAX for them.

Also as for your second point, "And the reality that I DIO create is more than enough". Him implying his overwriting the multiverse to his own reality again, if you watch a but further into that time stamp. Yeah he's gloating about Jotaro not being able to control his powers, but he is also simaltaneously gloating how powerful HIMSELF is. Like what he did in the final battle of Stardust Crusaders.

AogiriKira said:
Oh god i'm victimizing myself now? Lmao
Responding your own responses.

AogiriKira said:
"No need to sound rude" "Childish and uninformed"
Pick one.
And after I answered you that very clearly:

AogiriKira said:
Mhmm, well still "Childish and uninformed" is a rude thing to say, after you called someone out for being rude. Guess you were right when you called yourself a hypocrite?
"Childish and uninformed" for you was but a rule comment with no meaning beyond that, which is why you were victimizing youself. If you truly don't care about this then try no saying something wrong about it.

Eficiente stop dragging the argument, i've already said i'm not here for you, and you're derailing the conversation at hand.

No... you cannot aply it to AP as hax either. Because changing them and destroying them is immensly different.

Yeah but the whole part about "how it is by nature" is absolutly wrong, and gloating like that is rarely accepted for a tier. Especially since I still don't think that it is being used as a way to say that he'll erase every universe in existence.

Why is not applicable to AP via Hax? I gave you the reasoning, and they aren't physically 2-A they're 2-A with their powers.

And gloating like that has been accepted as tiering in the past i'm pretty sure. For example Cell stating he was going to destroy a solar system

I couldn't care less if you aren't here for me, if you use lies to attempt to make youself look better in the thread then I can point out them as part of the thread itself. Furthermore, why would I continue after that comment? I'm going this one for the nature of your last comment.

AogiriKira said:
And gloating like that has been accepted as tiering in the past i'm pretty sure. For example Cell stating he was going to destroy a solar system
Statements. Cell's tier has been verified multiple times by many sources saying that he was going to destroy the solar system.

DragonEmperor23 said:
AogiriKira said:
Statements. Cell's tier has been verified multiple times by many sources saying that he was going to destroy the solar system.
I thought they didn't use the guides? I'm not sure their ruling on using outside sources for DBZ since I heard they don't use SSJ multipliers either.

AogiriKira said:
He didn't just erase him he overwrote the timelines so he doesn't exist.
No dude. He overwrote Valentine. He outright needs to touch you to affect ou with the Reality Overwrite.

Well anyways I'm sure there is much more evidence for 2-A EoH. Gimme a bit of time to skim through evidence
I'm searching through the game's cutscenes, and I'm finding none.

Him being 2-A also contradicts a lot of stuff that happens throughout the game's story.

The profile mentions that reality overdrive is above MiH, does anyone have a scan where that was stated? I don't particularly remember.

Do you mean that his time-stop can last how much he wants?

I don't remember. I'll search for it.

Back