• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

H2H Combat: Goku(Saiyan Saga) vs Naruto(EoS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku

Goku base

Goku can't use any Ki attacks(Kamehameha, Destructo Disk, etc.)

Goku can use H2H specials(Rock Paper Scissors, Afterimage, etc.)

Goku can use Kaioken.

Goku has Nimbus and Power Pole.

Goku has anime and manga feats(Saiyan Saga and before).

Naruto

NarutoJinchurikimode

Naruto can't use any Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, or summonings.

Naruto has H2H specials(Chakra Arms, Chakra Fist, etc.)

Naruto can use Shadow Clones.

Naruto has shruikens, kunai, paper bombs, and Gudoudama staffs.

Naruto is So6P mode.

Who wins?

Goku's punches have at least XJ+ striking strength, so Naruto can only take a few punches before he dies.

Naruto's punches have at least YJ+ striking strength, but Goku has Planet level durability, so he can tank thousands of hits from Naruto before getting hurt.

What SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said, this is a massive spite thread.

The only character in Naruto that might be able to survive one punch from Goku, is Kaguya.

SwordSlayer99 said:
Goku's punches should have at least Planet level potentcy, so he one shots Naruto.
Naruto's punches should have at least Moon level potentcy, but Goku has Planet level durability, so he can tank hundreds of hits from Naruto before getting hurt.

The only character in Naruto that might be able to survive one punch from Goku, is Kaguya.
How does Goku have planet lvl punches. Goku's Kaoiken x4 Kaioken was only planet planet lvl. So his punches are stronger then kamehamehas

"How does Goku have planet lvl punches. Goku's Kaoiken x4 Kaioken was only planet planet lvl. So his punches are stronger then kamehamehas"

I edited my comment. I've never seen DBZ so I simply assumed his punches had Planet level potetncy for being able to hurt his enemies, but I assumed wrong apparently.

Credible Hulk said:
SwordSlayer99 said:
Goku's punches should have at least Planet level potentcy, so he one shots Naruto.
Naruto's punches should have at least Moon level potentcy, but Goku has Planet level durability, so he can tank hundreds of hits from Naruto before getting hurt.

How does Goku have planet lvl punches. Goku's Kaoiken x4 Kaioken was only planet planet lvl. So his punches are stronger then kamehamehas
His 4x Kaio-Ken Kamehameha is a bit over Earth level, but his Kaio-Ken 1.5x punch can break every bone in Nappa's body. Nappa tanked Tenshinhan's strongest attack, yet Tenshinhan's punches can mortally wound a Cultivar, which has the same durability as Raditz, Raditz tanked a blast which was a Moon buster and the Naruto Forums even brought it to a Venus-Buster. So Goku's Striking Force would be at least Moon Level+ at this point.

Also we have Goku casually lifting a 127.5 ton giant Piccolo and a couple hundred ton tree prior to Kaiosama's training after his training it would be vastly more.

His combat speed is easily in the triple to quadruple mach units

@Credible Hulk: And that's what you believe... what's accepted however is Planetary Level striking strength since Saiyan Saga for reasons that actually confuse me...

You wanna change it well you're gonna have to start a new thread about that then....

Until then this is a spite thread...

Um... Goku smashes his face in. What are you guys not getting here? Chi is the same power source used by every character in the series. That issue of destructive power in striking, versus destructive power in energy blasts is redundant. That is because the characters can hurt the other characters with their blows just as much as their energy blasts, showing that they can penetrate their "Planet Busting" Durability. That Automatically makes them planet busters, and whoever made such a stupid comment regarding why they aren't planet busting, is ridiculous to say the least. Blasts usually have a larger AOE, but that's about it. Gohan literally PUNCHES Cell and makes him regurgitate 17, Vegeta feels the punches that Kaioken Goku unleashes upon his body and they actually hurt him, many of the attacks that do the best physical damage (through excruciating pain in gestures) are punches filled with ki which increases the force of their striking power. Piccolo even comments on ki giving a "kick" to their attacks, which is why his blows can so easily smash through the thick hides of Androids who should be capable of tanking the same energy blasts.

Gohan's punch made Cell regurgitate, but Gohan's Kamehameha destroyed his body completely. I don't believe Ki physical attacks are as strong as things like Kamehamehas.

It was because Cell, at that point, was more powerful than Gohan, Vegeta got a reaction out of Cell when he hits him in his gut, Trunks cut up Mecha Frieza like butter, SSJ Goku made 100% Frieza cough up blood with a casual hit, Android 18 broke Vegeta's arm with a kick and Goku broke nearly every bone in Nappa's body with physical strikes. It's a stupid argument people make that DBZ characters aren't physically powerful when they injure their enemies with physical blows.

This is veeery one sided. Make it BoZ Goku and it would be a better fight.

Since this is a mismatch, do you guys want me to lock this?

Credible Hulk said:
Wait for others to chime in at least.
Dude, copy and paste the OP for Naruto and change Goku to his BoZ version and just make a new thread. This is a big mismatch so I will lock it, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back