• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guyver Universe possible update?

I was watching the Guyer 2005 anime and i have finished reading the Manga (Ongoing) and when i go to the Speed stats or Tier of some Guyver Characters in this Wikia I think that cant be right must be wrong as an example: I think that Archanfel should be higher a 5-B (destroyed a Meteorite which could had destroyed the earth from Uranos if Archanfel did not intervene ) and the speed aswell should be updated.)Archanfel jumped through a Demsion Portal and was in a instance back to get Mashima from the ocean) (i do have Scans) but before we talk about that is there someone who has a huge Knowlegde about this Verse ?? and i want to add Libertus,Appolyon (the strongest Guyver Unit), Uranos (the Creator of the Guyver World) and more but after a possible update.

I just calced the Ultimate Blaster Tempest from ZX-Tale on Animevice and got a small moon feat, so upgrades are definitely deserved.

TheArcosian said:
I was watching the Guyer 2005 anime and i have finished reading the Manga (Ongoing) and when i go to the Speed stats or Tier of some Guyver Characters in this Wikia I think that cant be right must be wrong as an example: I think that Archanfel should be higher a 5-B (destroyed a Meteorite which could had destroyed the earth from Uranos if Archanfel did not intervene ) and the speed aswell should be updated.)Archanfel jumped through a Demsion Portal and was in a instance back to get Mashima from the ocean) (i do have Scans) but before we talk about that is there someone who has a huge Knowlegde about this Verse ?? and i want to add Libertus,Appolyon (the strongest Guyver Unit), Uranos (the Creator of the Guyver World) and more but after a possible update.
BTW, you can talk to me, but I'm not well-versed in the anime, I just read the manga. Oh, and Apollyon is not a Guyver, at least he's not confirmed to be one. Though he does have some hax like copying abilities, spatial slicing, dimension hopping, etc.

Back