• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guts (Immediately after recovering from the Eclipse) vs. Alien Queen and her Brood

Guts comes across an infestation of Xenomorphs in a village in his world. Before Guts can get to the Queen, he has to fight through 20 to 30 of her Drones (if you guys think that number should be raised or else this wouldn't be a real challenge for Guts, feel free to say so). This is Guts right after fully recovering from his injuries during the Eclipse, having obtained his throwing knives, crossbow, cannon-arm, and the Dragonslayer, and killing the Pig Apostle. He does also have three or four of his mini-bombs. Speed is equalized for the Queen and Guts, with the usual speed of the Drones (relative to the Queen) raised proportionally. Also, Guts does know they have acid blood and thus knows to try to avoid getting their blood on him (otherwise he'd die after killing his very first one). We also assume (for no good reason at this point in Guts' story) that the Dragonslayer is impervious to the acid-blood.

Win is determined exclusively by a kill. Personally I think Guts can take this, but I'm not going to count that in the tally. Who do you think wins, and why?

Guts: 0

Alien Queen: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I'd say Guts could take on the Queen only because of his sword, but if the Queen can manage to disarm him, he's screwed. Although, he can die before he even reaches the Queen. Furthermore, if he dispatches too many Xenos quickly, the acidic blood will burst from the Xenos since it's pressurized you know? Not only that, but the killed Xenos will actually start to flood the area surrounding Guts with their acidic blood.

I'd give it to the Queen actually.

I wonder what will pop out of Guts once a Facehugger lands on him?

After all, they're able to leap and avoid Smartgunner rounds, 1500 rounds per second.

Unless these throwing knives, crossbow bolts, arm cannon rounds, or mini bombs is more explosive than a M83 SADAR which the Queen and Warriors can survive blasts from. Then Queen can survive several, direct impact blasts.

Giving this to the Queen and her Brood.

I'm pretty sure Guts would get overwhelmed by their sheer numbers, he can't possibly avoid getting blood on him when fighting a few of them at close range.

The Xenomorphs win with mid-diff.

Back