• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gunvolt AZ ice resistance

Legit there's no other way around it. GV and Copen have it and that's that. Meanwhile i still dont get how they aint higher than 8C

They're shown to be frozen and break out in a cutscene right? Otherwise it would just be game mechanics.

@Smashtwig, is there a feat higher than 8-C?

Yes there is. Also about the actual topic of AZ what do you mean by the first 2 sentences?

I'll provide pics if I can. Basically GV kinda lifted a giant airship

...and? I guess that doesn't really count but still his lifting strength shouldn't be... average human

back to the actual topic, yes, they did break out in a cutscene

"...and?"

You were using a Lifting strength feat for AP, obviously I would respond like that. I don't think anyone would mind with a LS upgrade tho.

Ok, just link it, given you have provided scans before.

aight got it. We should probs give GV Magnetism Manip cuz he straight up just has it via his own ASG2 trailer, Flashfield (aka EM field) slows decent, and anotha scan. Also AZ Dood covered a whole city with his AZ ice and GV beat him

Seraph 2
AZ2
AZ1
AZ3
AZ4
AZ5

He's also shown with magnetism manip in game right?

That doesn't look like a cutscene. (Regarding AZ) Looks like ingame dialouge with gameplay

Yes he has, his Flashfield has magnetic properties

It is in game dialogue, but regardless it still proves the point. GV breaks outta AZ (the AZ part is only found in the official website, but it's the OFFICAL WEBSITE) and now that AZ dude covered a whole city, is he technically in that tier?

AZ6

But that's only the area INSIDE the hotel, outside was already frozen af. He could have just done it all at once on the outside. Also what about that Citywide Blackout in the OVA

Also I shouldn't mention this now but doesn't Zonda shape reality now? If he could manipulate a whole stage layout with his illusions, imagine what reality warpin can do.

This may help scale the size of the Seraph

Seraphh
Speaking of Copen, this is his gun, in game, the laser fired from it fires across the screen instantly, so I'm sure it's lightspeed. Gunvolt dodged these lasers in Copen's boss fight

Border2

On the Border II Picture, on the top right corner, it says "Photon Blaster" referring that the gun fires Photons (light) as a damaging laser

I think I'll add the AZ Resist now, it's practically officially stated and everything, along with the Lifting Strength and Magnetism Manip. I'm not gonna say he's 7-B yet though. Then again Teseo digitalized a whole city in Mighty GV Burst, so that's 2 city "destroyers" there

@Smash

Regarding the lightspeed:

Sure, but I'm asking how you got that in this "Speaking of Copen, this is his gun, in game, the laser fired from it fires across the screen instantly, so I'm sure it's lightspeed. Gunvolt dodged these lasers in Copen's boss fight".

Regarding AZ Resist:

None of the scans say he broke out of being frozen, also you can't just edit things without consensus.

wait did he not break out? from earlier in the thread, he was shown breaking out of the ice encasing his feet simply by powering up. Besides, he still survived these attacks which are supposed to break his molecular structure due to the AZ (and speaking of "breaking out" he's been petrified/turned to stone when fighting Elise and broken out)

Regarding the Photon Blaster, I didn't get it from the "instantly across the screen thing" that part was to just support that his gun was light speed in case the fact that it's a "Photon Blaster"

In gameplay yes, but you guys haven't provided any scans of such a thing happening in something like a cutscene.

Oh okay. Sadly, we do have rulings for lightspeed treatment that need to be fulfilled first.

oh, it HAS to be a cutscene? In that case the thing where he broke out of the ice on his feet is the closest we got. Still the official statement from the website should be enough.

The official statement doesn't mention that Gunvolt can break free. It just says AZ and that it would insta-kill anyone.

Hm, but GV can still survive these AZ blows, does he have to break out of encasement to prove he's resistant to AZ, or does he just have to resist the temperature or AZ blows?

oh right, Border II's (Photon Blaster) shots get reflected/refracted through Ghauri's crystals to change trajectory, so I'm sure that's light

Well he has to have shown to be unaffected by it. So either option works. Issue is that gameplay mechanics =/= accurate depiction, for all we know, Gunvolt is too fast to be hit.

Is it the only thing to be reflected by the crystals?

Well the fact that GV survives at all from the ice attack at his feet means that he should have it, after all, it's an ingame cutscene. I think reflecting the Border II shots are the only gimmick of the crystals, it should be enough to accept Border II's shots to be light

Are you talking about where the dialouge is present but you're still moving Gunvolt/playing the game? Because that's not a cutscene.

Okkk, I don't have the list of requirements on me, so how many do the lasers pass?

Nope. When GVs legs were immobilized from AZ Ice, it was a cutscene. Dialouge only, controls taken away, stuff like that

I don't get that question. If you are talking about how many times the lasers reflect off the crystals I'm not sure, but I can test it in the game if I find my 3ds

Oh, then ok.

No like, how many attributes of light does the laser actually have in total?

Stated to be light from the game itself scientifically calling it a "Photon Blaster" and that the verse actually has a scientific spin to the haxs in it. Copen is a scientist and a machine developer, so that probably makes the very weapon he made a Light firing gun

The shots are fires as a straight line as long as his enemies aren't tagged (like GV, he has a tagging mechanic), in which case the light attacks will bend in a curve. But without tags, straight lines just like light.

Refracts off Crystals.

and straight up the page is missing like HALF of his total skills and more details of his powers, should I do something about that?

Lifting strength ok, as for light beam, gonna need more people's opinion on that.

Kay. I'll hold off on the freezing city thing and city blackout (apparently some say that could be baseline 8B) thing for now too. Thats enough buffs for now

Back