• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gumball and Darwin Watterson powers & abilities, and Arsenal for Gumball only Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gumball & Darwin were resistant to Reality warping since they were 2 of the 4 main people who survived Richard having a job in "The Job" episode except for Nicole Watterson.

Gumball & Darwin's Resistance to Reality Warping: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Resistance

Gumball is capable of using Imagination Empowerment: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Imagination_Empowerment

When Gumball uses that ability, Gumball can transform into SSJ, use Street Fighter-related moves, and become fast like Sonic for example.

For Arsenal, add the Phone and the Console for Gumball only.

The phone is capable of summoning Gumball's friends & family out of nowhere
, and yes, you already know that it can allow Gumball to Reality warp too.

Summoning with the Phone: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Summoning

The Console is capable of Video Game Materialization.

Video Game Materialization with the Console: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Game_Materialization

A shorter way of saying it: For Gumball's powers & abilities, may you add this?: Immunity to Time Stop, Resistance to Reality Warping, Imagination Empowerment, Reality Warping & Summoning with the Phone, and Video Game Materialization with the Console.

For Darwin's powers & abilities, may you add this?: Resistance to Reality Warping.

For Gumball's Arsenal, may you add this?: The Phone and the Console.

Video Game Materialization...I'm a bit iffy about. We shouldn't really use very specific powers from powerlisting but I suppose it's not particularly wrong.

As for everything else, we need staff input for.

VenomElite said:
Video Game Materialization...I'm a bit iffy about. We shouldn't really use very specific powers from powerlisting but I suppose it's not particularly wrong.

As for everything else, we need staff input for.
Btw, why don't they usually do that?

I only use powerlisting if VS battles wikia doesn't have any of the powers and/or abilities listed.

Well, if everyone is okay with Video Game Materialization. But it's a bit specific, a reality warper could do that.

VenomElite said:
Well, if everyone is okay with Video Game Materialization. But it's a bit specific, a reality warper could do that.
It is better if the words are specific.

Well, I suppose that it does not do any harm to link to the superpower wiki this time.

Antvasima said:
Well, I suppose that it does not do any harm to link to the superpower wiki this time.
Well, that's what it should always be used for. It usually takes a long time to type all of the words & text for the powers & abilities.

Would Video Game Materialization count as "Data Manipulation"? That's a fairly prominent power that we don't have a page on yet, so I was planning on writing one.

I do not think that it is quite the same thing. It seems more like a subset of reality warping.

Darkanine said:
Would Video Game Materialization count as "Data Manipulation"? That's a fairly prominent power that we don't have a page on yet, so I was planning on writing one.
Create a Game Manipulation page & what goes w/ it, Video Game Manipulation page, and the same goes for Imagination Manipulation page as an addition to the Category of powers & abilities when you have the time.

I will wait when the Game Manipulation, Video Game Manipulation, and Imagination Manipulation pages w/ the sub-powers & variations included in those said pages are created.

I do not think that our wiki will create such specific pages. We tend to only use generic powers and abilities pages.

Well, I suppose that somebody could create the pages, if they know what they are doing. However, what is the distinction between imagination manipulation, and reality warping, and why should there be both game manipulation and video game manipulation pages?

Imagination Manipulation is usually depicted as a more passive form of Reality Warping, with some cases the user being completely unaware of it. I know a few other characters who have powers like that so I could make a page for it.

Not sure how to go about Video Game Manipulation. I think a page for it could be warranted if it isn't classified as Data/Information Manipulation, but I'm not sure how to go about writing it.

Antvasima said:
Well, I suppose that somebody could create the pages, if they know what they are doing. However, what is the distinction between imagination manipulation, and reality warping, and why should there be both game manipulation and video game manipulation pages?
Imagination Manipulation is not categorized in Reality Warping & they're completely 2 different things, even the other Manipulations are completely different from Reality warping. Game Manipulation & Video Game Manipulation are 2 variations to each other.

Darkanine said:
Imagination Manipulation is usually depicted as a more passive form of Reality Warping, with some cases the user being completely unaware of it. I know a few other characters who have powers like that so I could make a page for it.
Not sure how to go about Video Game Manipulation. I think a page for it could be warranted if it isn't classified as Data/Information Manipulation, but I'm not sure how to go about writing it.
Ok, Generic/common pages starts on the left ---> specific pages:

Game Manipulation ---> everything that goes in this category & including variations ---> Video Game Manipulation ---> Video Game Materialization

Imagination Manipulation ---> Imagination Empowerment

Please explain why imagination manipulation and reality warping are different.

Also, Game Manipulation and Video Game Manipulation should probably be part of the same page, if it is created.

@Antvasima Imagination Manipulation is not a sub-power, not associated, and not a variation of Reality warping.

Antvasima said:
Well, then explain what it means for us.
Imagination Manipulation: The power to manipulate imagination.

Capability

User can sense and manipulate the imagination, of themselves, people, animals and other creatures, whether by increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise channeling emotions, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level.

Applications

Imaginary Constructs

Imaginary Entity Creation

Imagination Empowerment

Imagination Manifestation

Mindscape Materialization

Mindscape Transportation

Techniques

Imaginary Physiology

Thoughtwave Transformation

Associations

Existence Manipulation - create, manipulate, interfere with a full existence

Imagination Embodiment

Subconscious Manipulation

Subjective Reality

Thought Manifestation

Unreality Manipulation

Limitations

As limited as the user's creativity.

May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.

May be limited to manipulate the imagination of either oneself or others.

^isnt that an in between of empathy, telepathy and reality warping? With some decent mind hax sprinkled in? And what is unreality?

@Davidsteel1 For the Associations, it might be, but not Imagination Manipulation.

@Antvasium Ok, and is it copyrighted or something?

Technically no, but we consider it as bad form to directly copy from other wikis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back